Chapter 9

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

It took me quite a while to start writing again.. i am sorry but here is a new update! Hope you like it :)

 

 

I looked around me and moved back to the others slowly.


My heart was still beating fast as ever and I couldnt do anything about it so I decided to take a short stop for the washrooms.

I looked inside the mirror and took in the state I was in. My lips swollen and my cheeks still flushed red. I let out a slight chuckle. The way he looked when I told him I liked him back still lingered in the back of my head. How this is going, I liked it. Honestly I really have a soft spot for romantics.

The little girl in me wanted to squeal of all the emotions that ran through me.

My fingers touched the still swollen bottom lip slightly and I imagined Jimin's body pressed onto mine.

I leaned against the counter and took in a deep breath, getting ready to get out and "survive" the rest of the day. How dare Jimin let me run around in this state...

------

The day went on as usual and now I was getting ready to leave when my phone buzzes.

I take it out, unlock it and see a text from Jimin.

"Hello Babe, I can't come tonight.. we have a spontaneous meeting. Sorry.. :("

"Thats alright. I am going to see you tomorrow. :)" I felt a slight stinging when I typed in the words.  Of coarse he cant come over all the time. He is busy and I should be happy he has time for me at all..

"I know I promised you a wild night with me~wink~"

Covering my mouth with my hand I tried to contain my laugher while I texted back.

"I guess you need to make me another promise ;)"

Almost instantly his respond came in.

"Gladly. I know you cant get enough me."
I shaked my head from side to side. This guy..

"Good night! Sleep well and dream of me." How does he manage to go from this y to the sweet boyfriend wishing me a good night? Sometimes he really is something.

I closed my jacket and made my way home. Saying goodby to the BigHit building for the next 3 days.  No photoshooting, Live Broadcast or similar things were planned so most of the staff got a few days off.

This was good because I could have some time to clean, do laundry and maybe take a really long hot bath for my own comfort.

I got into bed early with my thoughts entangled with the idea of me being in the hot bathtub, maybe reading a book. 
There was also a small amount of my brain imagining Jimin's smile where his eyes become crescents and so I closed mine and went to sleep.

-----

The sun came up slowly and grazed over me, sleeping. The sun rays were heating up my bare face and I stirred a bit when the sensation came through my dreams.

I spend the morning with having a long breakfast in bed. It didnt happen often so I was enjoying it even more.

After this I started to clean up. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and put on a plain white shirt and shorts. Thankfully I had a small apartment and it was done fairly quick. 

With my left hand I touched my lightly sweaty forehead. A smile formed on my lips when I thought about what is about to follow. My bath I worked so hard for.

I went into the bathroom and the water to fill up the tub. On my way to the bed stand to get my book I heard knocking on my door. I wasnt expecting anyone and so I was a bit confused.

The confused look on my face was still there when I opened the door. And for my sight it revealed a Jimin, with a small smile on his full red lips. Those lips that make me shiver with every touch, those lips that traveled all over my body, those lips that gave me so much pleasure when between my legs...

What am I thinking I scolded myself and then lifted my gaze to look into his dark eyes.

"Hey.." the simple word came out of his mouth, and again I was reminded of what the month could do to me. 

"Hey. W-what are you doing here?"

"We got the day off and I thought I can visit you." His smile became bigger.

"But.. do I need a reason to see you?" He stepped forward and I aside to let him in.

Jimin walked over to my bed and sat down, for it was the only option other than my small table in the "kitchen". I couldnt really call it kitchen so small it was.

After closing the door, I came closer. Jimin patted the space next to him, motioning me to sit beside him. I lowered myself and looked at the boy next to me when I felt the mattress underneath me.

"I came to see you, yes, but I also came to tell you that..." Jimin looked at you stopped for a second. 
He lifted up his right arm and touched my cheek slighlty. His fingers radiating a heat that I could feel on my face.

"Yoongi Hyung knows." My eyes got a bit bigger. I was about to open my mouth when Jimin continued talking.  

"He asked me last night after the meeting if I was alright. Because I seem to be happy the past weeks. Also he kept wondering where I spent my late evenings. I couldnt lie to him so I told him the truth."

"Oh.." was all I could get out at first. "What did he say? Does he wants us to.." I didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Break up?" Jimin finished the sentence for me. I looked at him with a mix of fear and sadness and waited for his answer.

 

-----

Don't be a quit reader and tell me in the comments what you think! I love reading them and knowing what your thoughts are! ♡♡♡