Chapter 4

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

I gave him a kosher kiss on the cheek and stepped into my door. Closing it with one last glance at Jimin.

My back hit the door and I slid down on it slowly. Still the smile on my face I squealed happily. Wrapped up in my own feelings, the knock on my door got me by surprise.

I got up and opened, slowly revealing a smirking Jimin. "I forgot to ask for your phone number." He chuckled and leaned to the doorframe. The sight in front of my eyes made me stumble for a second. 'Damn he looks good.' I then got myself back to reality and took his phone, that he offered me, into my hands. "There you go." I said and made Jimin smile again. He didnt know why but being near you just made him happy.

"Alright I think I can leave you be now." He gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Good night and have sweet dreams.." he walking backwards. "...about me." He winked at me. And gone he was.

I went to bed early that day, happy sinking in the comfy cushions, thinking about our upcoming date. Although I knew we will have to keep everything secretly, I was happy.
With a smile on my face I entered dreamland.

-----

Just giving Jin's hair the last touch, I looked up just to be greeted with Jimin's gaze on me. I half-smiled at him, receiving one back myself. It was aweful to play cool around him, not sitting next to him and just talking without drawing attention on us.

But I was happy anyhow and it seemed the others didnt miss my happiness either. A young woman, I was quite close with, noticed: "You seem very happy today, Y/N. More than usual. Tell me your secret." Laughing, she looked at me. I didnt know what to say, I just lifted my shoulders. "Its not because you are in love are you?" Laughing even more, she made me blush. "Really? Who? Do I know him?" Quickly I shaked my head wanting the topic to change as soon as possible.

My phone buzzed and I was so grateful for it, maybe one of the rare moments where I just love my phone. I excused myself.

One new message:
You look so pretty today. Wish I could have told you that in person..

Starting to blush even harder, the first tint getting even more colour. A short glance at Jimin, gave me sight of him grinning. Buzz. Another message.

Just wait a little longer. Are you free tonight? I am picking you up at 7:30.

He didnt even give me time to have a say in this but it was fine with me. So I wouldn't get cold feet..

The day went by and I got home. First taking a shower, then standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear. I decided to be elegant but not too much. A simple but nice blouse with blue jeans made it onto my body.

20 minutes left. I did my makeup, simple again. He didnt tell me where we will be going so I stayed casual.

Finally the door bell rang and I put on my jacket. Grabbing the door knob I opened the door and... Jimin looked good. Black jeans ripped at his knees with a grey hoodie. A black rucksack on his back. "Ready?" I nodded, closed and locked the door behind me. The sun was about to leave for the next 12 hours and soon it will be dark. Better for us, no one will recognize him, more privacy for us

"Where are we going?"

"That is going to be surprise." He smirked. "Lets go." And he grabbed my hand gently.
The way he did it, so casual, made me fluster. It made my body tense up and made me feel butterflys going crazy in my lower stomach.

We entered into a park and we started hiking up the hill. It was a clear night, no clouds, perfect to watch stars.
Millions of them were outstreched in front of my eyes.

After a short hike we arrived on the top, a beautiful view of Seoul underneath us.
Jimin let go of my hand, my hand immedialty feeling lonely, and pulled out a blanket out of his backpack.

He sat down on it and motioned to me to sit beside him. I smiled and lowered myself.
Again, Jimin went on his bag, handing me juice and some selfmade sandwiches.

All I could do was staring at it in awe. He really tried his best and it was just perfect. I wanted to tell him that: "This is just amazing. The location, the food... you!" I added the last part shyly.He gave me a smile and we started eating. The food was simple but it didnt make it any less good. Both of us scooted closer to each other until we were laying next to each other and my head resting on his right arm. Slowly I wrapped my arm around his middle, hiding my hand in the pocket of his hoodie to keep it warm.

In this moment I was happy, not thinking about anything else, but Jimin and me being togehter. I looked up and our heads moved towards each other. His lips felt warm and comfortable on mine, familiar. Soon after the soft kiss deepend and I felt his tongue asking for entrance and our tongues battled for dominace. I lost right away.
But I didnt wanted to leave it like that, so I pushed myself onto him, situated with one leg between his muscular ones. I always liked his legs, strong and agile from dancing. I also loved watching him dance. I would never say it out loud but before anything happened between us I liked watching him move his body to the music, fast or slow..

Now he was pinned underneath me and it felt amazing. Now I directed the kisses and being the one in control made me adventurous. I dipped my hands inside his soft hair. It was the first time I touched his hair simply because I wanted to, not because I had to make it look good for the camera.

"You feel so good." He murmured into my mouth. "
I grabbed onto his hair even more and soon after he got on his ellbows and quickly switched positions so I was underneath him.
Jimin's hand wandered up my sides, pushing my blouse up in the process. Softly he carressed my . Now it was my turn to murmur out my happiness from the sensations I felt. Everything new to me.

He wouldnt go any further, even without me telling him, he knew I didnt wanted to go all the way.
A few more kisses passed between each other  and he rolled off me, wrapping his arms around me. Together, we looked at the stars.
"When I look up at the stars, seeing the never ending distances, I feel so unsignificant." I said. Jimin looked at me, nudging my shoulder: "Hey, dont say that. You are not unsignificant. You are being loved. You are important to me and to others too." I felt his arms around me tighten, as if he wanted to shield me from all danger around me.

We stayed up there a little longer until we decided to head back down. I helped him to get everything in the bag, he then put it on his back and we hiked back down. Holding hands.

Back home we sayed and kissed goodbye.

Right after he left, I got myself ready and then  jumped into my bed.