Chapter 5

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

The last 3 weeks Jimin and I have been on 4 other dates. Always avoiding public places and if we had to, he was wearing baggy clothes and a mask to cover himself.

I just came home from our latest and I was still rilled up. He had asked me to be his girlfriend. Everyone, I am officially Park Jimin's girlfriend. I still couldnt believe it. I wanted to scream it out into the world, but I had to keep it to myself. Which kind of had an appeal to itself too.

We kissed and now I am taking a shower. The warm water caressing the parts where Jimins hands were just minutes ago. Still lingering in my thoughts.

I went to bed, knowing eveything will be just fine. My phone buzzed, letting me know I received a text.

"Good night and sleep well. I see you tomorrow...girlfriend. Xxx"

Smiling to myself I turned off my phone.

----

Weeks past, us going on dates, talking, hugging, just what everyone else does too when in love. 

Today we had a photoshooting. Getting the boys ready was all we had to think about.

While I sat on the side, looking around if my help was needed somewhere, Jimin appeared in my vision. He walked towards me, standing next to me, casually. "Do you want to go see a movie with me tonight? Meet me at the studio at 10." He whispered and squeezed my hand. He gave me another glance and headed towards the others.

The rest of the day went by and soon I entered the studio. Reassuring no one was left in the building anymore.

Because Jimin wasnt here yet, I practiced a few moves. I havent been going dancing on my own for so long, just too occupied by work, Jimin, Jimin,... yes I am repeating myself.

I was very happy we spent time together, but sometimes I didnt see him as often as I wished. I get it, his schedule is full and every minute we spent with each other is so precious for the both of us. So I was happy to see him tonight.

When I looked up I saw him leaning against the door frame. A smile playing around his lips.

"You're doing it again. Are you a little ert? Starring at me while dancing?" I sarcastically said.

"Its just too hard not to stare at my beautiful girl." His words made me get a tint of red on my cheeks.

"If you want to, I can show you some dance moves.."
"Alright!" I agreed. "Show me what you got."

Jimin took out his phone. The music started and his body moved along the beats.
Again, I was just fascinated how he moved, making me forget everything around me, only focused on him.
Jimin took my hand and we danced together. He showing me the steps, me following and copying his movements.

Eventually I started to sweat and we waited for the last song to end. Turning off the lamps, we walked out the builing, my hand enveloped by Jimin's warm one.

We decided to watch an action movie (not my first choice but it made Jimin happy).
Half through the movie, my head on Jimins shoulder, hands intertwined resting on my lap, my mind kept drifting off into new terrain. I imagined how it would feel like when his hands moving up my thighs.. his mouth on mine tracing a line along my neck, the both of us getting rid of our clothes. Skin on skin. A little embarrassed by my thoughts I hid my face in his shoulder.

Just in the right moment where the protagonist shot someone dead. Jimin, thinking it was because of the movie, squeezed my hand.

When the movie ended, we made our way out of the cinema. Jimin was hidden behind a huge sweater, cap and mask, invisible for possible fans.

I locked my arm into his and we walked towards my home.

Nervous about what might happen between us I looked up into his face: "D-do you want to come inside?" I exhaled the breath I held without knowing. "Just if you want."

His eyes were lighting up by the thought and he beamed me a smile. "I would love to."

 

----------

Thank you so much for all the views!!! I was really NOT expecting that. ^^ so happy.