CHAPTER 15

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just an important note:

 

‘this means their thoughts’ “this means Korean conversation” “this means Chinese conversation” If the whole paragraphs are italicized, it means they’re flashbacks and mixed fonts (italic and normal) are intentional especially in conversations

 

If there are any further changes or additions, I’ll post them in the A/Ns in the future. Continue reading :3

 

-Chapter 15-

 

“Are those all?” JoonMyun asked her when the movers seemed to place one medium-sized box in his living room. JuYeon stepped beside her fiancé as he pulled her closer by the curve of her waist. “Yeah, those are my things.” She eyed the things at the center of the living room. There were only about two huge boxes and two medium ones, and another bag with her basic essentials. The man beside her rubbed her curves in a soothing manner he shot her a smile, happy to help JuYeon took her things in his room. If you’re wondering why, the guest bedroom JoonMyun had to spare for her initially were locked by Mrs. Kim where she took all the keys and spare key to the room, firmly stating that if JuYeon didn’t share the room with her son, the family gathering would be cancelled. Even though the engaged pair knew that JoonMyun’s mother wouldn’t actually cancel the gathering, but the elder lady actually could do something unpredictable still. And not wanting for his mother to get mad or upset, the younger woman had to agree with Mrs. Kim’s persistence. Besides, they were only going to share a bedroom, right? It wasn’t as if JoonMyun would make her feel uncomfortable (including the two heated almost-but-not-really-make-out-session form of intimacy he had boldly showed her and that she enjoyed every moment of it). He wouldn’t go as far as taking away her innocence, that JuYeon was assured of. He was that much of a gentleman anyway.

 

Her family had all came to Seoul by flight the morning earlier too, but she had to separate from them as she had her things to settle and reorganize now that she’s living with her fiancé. Her family would be staying in the Kim’s hotel, Grand Regina*, one of the places she was actually jittery to step back in again, considering one of the most humiliating moments of her life had occurred in one of the ballrooms, not that she was going to burden JoonMyun with her fears, not if she wanted to ruin their families’ whole Christmas celebration. JuYeon would just have to keep it to herself. The two moved the boxes on into his room where JoonMyun wouldn’t even let her pick any one of the large boxes at all. In the end, the only thing she had managed to carry was only one of the medium boxes and the bag. Kim JoonMyun was just as persistent as his mother was. At least, the apple didn’t fell far from the tree. When it came down to the last of her things, they got to sit on his bed to catch some breath. After the whole chat with LuHan the night before, JuYeon then realized it was half past midnight when she was done talking to him.

 

And now…

 

Now she was just tired, after having to bring down her things so early before the crack of dawn and prepare everyone for their flight to Seoul at eight after some light breakfast. JoonMyun placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling JuYeon out of her thoughts. “Hmm?” She hummed in question. “What are you thinking of?” He brushed a loose strand from her ponytail, pausing a bit before she felt his fingers untying her scrunchy from her hair, the ebony tresses falling gracefully over her shoulders, just like a waterfall of pure black silk. “I thought I told you long ago I like them down better.” He whispered, twirling a few locks around his fingers. The man then helped her remove the Maison Margiela coat she had worn before and Paul Smith’s plaid scarf, leaving her in a V-neck jumper in from Joseph’s with a lace-up for the back on her neck at the back, before he did the same to his own winter wear. He came back to her when she lied down, hovering over her with a charming smile that looked so serene from under as she tilted her head up into his gaze with wonder. She would’ve never be in these kinds of situations if he didn’t go with his questionable plan to follow and meet her in Busan weeks ago. And they were going to have to start to plan the whole wedding soon too. The happiest ones planning would be none other than her BFF and their mothers. And JuYeon had still not meet the rest of the Kim female cousins yet too.

 

JoonMyun leaned down for feather light kisses with an experimental one on her forehead, before going down to her nose, cheeks and every part of her face he could reach when she didn’t do anything to decline his actions – well of course except for her lips. She didn’t admit it to anyone, but the first kiss he was saving for made her feel warm and hot, at the current moment. Especially when she had her legs somehow trapping his, their fully clothed lower torso creating warmth and friction she never knew she had craved for, until she had the inner-devil of hers for sinning for wanting more of the friction between them. He chuckled when he saw the conflict in her eyes, as though he understood, before the male dissipated the gap between them and made love to her creamy neck. The heat of his lips when he nibbled the skin on her neck was incomparable to the slickness of his wet tongue that poked out of his mouth, gently and ling every of her skin JoonMyun could cover.

 

If JuYeon thought it couldn’t get any better, then she was in for more when the man trailed his nimble fingers along her sides until they took hold of her legs, interlocking them behind his back. She didn’t even realize when her hands slid up to the behind of his nape and met his own locks, running through the black strands in pleasure. The younger female whimpered when he trailed his warm tongue behind her ear where he knew the sweet, weak spopt was there – enough to push her buttons. Her mind was clouded in sinful heaven as she mewled in delight, especially more when her fiancée drew empty figures on her exposed skin from where the sweater had rode up, exploring her abdomen and slid to her back. His mouth had found coverage under her collarbones, allowing him to give her more access to her cleavage. She let out a breathy moan when her fiancé had given her sensual and bites and les on the skin there. It was a beautiful feeling for the lady.

 

He chuckled as he lazily brought his lips up to the crook of her neck where she immediately gave him access, humming his appreciation as he continued his intimate affections on her skin before giving her one last peck there. JoonMyun looked up with a satisfied smile on his face, even though he would’ve wanted more, but he left a kiss on her forehead, nose and both sides of her cheeks. She blushed a considerably warm flush of crimson on her cheeks when she noticed she had enjoyed it too much – she was almost addicted. No one can blame the female actually. She had never experienced any form of intimacy, not even her first kiss. And if this form of sensual affection JoonMyun had shown her felt pleasurable, then the female felt hotter and even more bothered as her thoughts bent on that direction where she had read through books and other adult literature where two lovers combined into one in something deeper. Was she going to get the chance to be on that level with him one day, sometime after their marriage to make love with him too? All the while, he was the one trying hard to show her his form of care and intimacy. All she did was receiving. Did he feel sad or dejected she couldn’t open up to him more? She wanted to try too, but the trauma was somehow still affecting her more than she expected, she couldn’t just simply throw it away like it never happened.

 

Feeling her mood dampening at her thought, the woman visibly sighed, something that definitely didn’t go unnoticed by the male on top of her. JoonMyun rubbed her thighs to catch the younger’s attention, in which he succeeded. “Hey, why the sudden frown? Did I went too far on you? Did this make you feel uncomfortable? Did you not like it?” His sudden bombards of questionnaires were adorable, and JuYeon couldn’t help but smile at his concern. “Nothing, you don’t have to worry,” she didn’t continue her words, but it was enough for JoonMyun to guess that something was poking her thoughts in bother. “Tell me. You can tell me anything that’s bothering you and I will listen. I won’t judge you or be mad at you. Remember, we’re getting married and trying here for the better. But there will be nothing if none of us place trust in each other, just like our mothers have said, because marriage takes two for the effort. Okay, baby doll? Just one step at a time, if that makes you feel better.” His words are pure concern, and she gave the man a grateful smile.

 

“Thank you.” Without so much as a warning or reason, she pulled his neck down so that she could place a chaste kiss on his forehead, before sighing. “To be honest, I’m scared. I’m going back to the one place that has since haunted me that day two years ago.” She inhaled when she feels closing. “You don’t know… You don’t know, JoonMyun, but the last night before I went to China had somehow snapped something in me.” The female trembled under him, and JoonMyun carefully rolled them over and adjusted their position so she could lie on top of him. “Shh, you don’t have to tell me more if you’re not ready. No one’s going to force you.” He her hair. “I know, but you’re right, I want to try and open up, JoonMyun. But this has been holding me back from doing that, and I’m sorry. But you have to understand why first.” She shakily inhaled. “When she did that without any remorse, enjoying herself while I feel trapped and humiliated inside that ballroom, I snapped. When I got back home, the only thing I felt was JaeHyun shouting and omma was sobbing and I can’t breathe, JoonMyun. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to die. The next morning there are nurses and a doctor talking around my bed, and the doctor that treated me told me I was impaled with trauma from not only that night, but the memories back from high school probably got thrown in too, triggering the whole panic attacks I get a few times when I was sleeping. JaeHyun said he didn’t want to see me like this anymore, so by the time night came, he had all my stuffs ready for my flight to China. He was the one booking.”

 

JoonMyun had his arms barricading her with his warmth, tight and gentle and all the assurance she needed to not break down. “No one knew I was gone, EunHwa only got to know because she went to my house when we still lived in Seoul and demanded from my brother only a week too late.” She felt tears escaped from her eyes, falling down without her consent freely. “I’m sorry. It was my fault I couldn’t do anything earlier to stop, I guess the shock of SeHun’s cousin that went too far to cross the line got to me. Forgive me, baby doll.” He kept pressing his lips on her temple. “It wasn’t your fault, JoonMyun, but I don’t know, seeing you seemed to be the trigger. The panic attacks stopped, but then you showed up when we were at the Zhangs and I…” When she felt a sob ripped through her lips, the younger female turned around to bury her face in his chest. “I didn’t mean to make you feel terrible, JoonMyun, but it just came automatically and every time I see you, I keep remembering the days when she went around threatening my safety if I so much as to make any contact with you and any of your friends. I’m sorry, JoonMyun. I’m so sorry…” The whole time, she only felt him shushing her with soothing caresses on her back and neck, coaxing press of kisses on the crown of her head, of her black silk mane until she didn’t remember the time.

 

With swollen eyes, the woman sat up from her lying position, unconsciously straddling his hips as she did so. “What time is it?” She mumbled, exhaustion from everything that had happened the day keeping her from thinking so much. “It’s almost one now. Do you want to eat before we get prepared for tonight.” He sat up, tightening his hold on her waist to pull her flushed against his body. “I’ll go and make some food for us, then.” She was about to move herself away from him to go and make them both their lunch, but was stopped by the man himself. “No, you stay here so I’ll be the one to cook.” She was about to protest, but he merely shook his head, cupping her face in his hands tenderly. “It’s okay, you go ahead and lie down so I can call you when food is ready. Besides, I haven’t cooked for you yet. And you need to get away from all your stress.” She frowned, still unsatisfied. “But JoonMyun-” “It’s okay. I can do this. Get some rest for tonight. And baby doll,” he tilted her chin upwards near his own face, eyes deep and serene as he stared into her irises. “It was never your fault. I’m the one who should be sorry for being the cause of your hurt, unintentionally or not. If I’ve known sooner, I wouldn’t even think to just stop her from destroying a part of your life like that. Now all I want is for you to give me a chance to make things right and as I said, trust me and let me spoil you.” With a last kiss on her cheek, he went down to the kitchen.

 

An hour later after lunch, the pair were fully showered, and JoonMyun left her to her own to wait downstairs so that she could dress up for their gathering. The gifts she had bought were delivered and she placed all of them in the living room. JoonMyun had given her another gown for her to wear – which she couldn’t argue since no one told her the theme of their gathering, and she thought of wearing something much more casual than a dress if it weren’t for him picking Dinner’s two-piece in blue above Neil Barrett’s black-striped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter