Stalking Ex-s

Kang&Bae Life

​This story came up because of my older sister. She and her boyfriend stalk his ex gfs on facebook.

Ridiculous.

I get ideas from people around me because I have 0 experience with this kind of relationship. :)

​I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PAIR UP WITH WANNIE.

-

 

The couple were staying at the Bae’s residence for a week due to Mommy Bae’s demand. Joohyun’s mother wants to see Seulgi (and not Joohyun—her daughter) as she wasn’t able to their conflict schedule.

 

“I think Mom loves you more than me.”

“Because you’re a pain in the .”

“Ew. I don’t do .”

Seulgi did a scrunched up face. “You’re gross! You exactly know what I mean.”

Joohyun laughed. “I’m just kidding, stupid.”

“You’re so mean to me.” Seulgi felt sad.

“Aww. Baby bear. I’m sorry.” Joohyun rubbed her girlfriend’s cheek.

“Maybe I should find a woman—”

 

Joohyun quickly straddled her lover.

 

“Try me Kang. Or I’ll make your head on display in my room.” She gripped Seulgi’s muscle tee’s collar where her knuckles were pressed against the younger girl’s throat.

“Oooh feisty. I like it.” Seulgi teased as she slid her hands around Joohyun’s waist.

“ you.” Joohyun hissed.

“Later Bae. We’re still in your parent’s house at the moment, or do you wanna do it here? In the living room. On the couch—”

“Shut up!” Joohyun flicked her girlfriend’s forehead.

Seulgi groaned while rubbing her forehead. “I should report you for too much physical abuse and attempted murder.”

“Because you’re a ert.”

“You started it.”

“Doesn’t mean you should ride on—” Joohyun stopped when she saw Seulgi’s erted facial expression. “Aish!” she got off her and threw a painful punched on Seulgi’s ‘worked out’ abdomen.

“. That hurts Bae Joohyun!”

+

 

“Are you comfortable Seulgi?” Mrs. Bae asked.

“Of course Mom.”

“I apologize for Joohyun’s father. He’s always busy.” Mrs. Bae wore an apologetic look.

“It’s totally fine.” Seulgi smiled.

“Totally fine because he isn’t here to diss you.” Joohyun retorted.

“You know nothing about my relationship with your father during those times Bae Joohyun. Even your mom knows.” The bear smirked.

“I hate you.” Joohyun jutted her lower lip.

“I love you too Bae.”

 

Joohyun’s mom left after their lunch together and Yerim came in replace of her mom. The loud and cheerful Bae Yerim together with the middle child of the Baes—Bae Jisoo. The eldest of the three gripped her girlfriend’s waist tighter.

 

“Oh.” Yerim’s wide eyes and startled reaction made Seulgi smile.

“Hello.”

“Finally. I thought I won’t see you again after we met that day.” Yerim did a full-blown grin. “Jisoo-unnie, she’s here. Aren’t gonna say anything? You’ve been blabbering about he—” the youngest girl’s was muffled by Jisoo’s palm.

“Hi, I’m Jisoo. I think we’ve only met once.”

 

Don’t get Joohyun wrong but she hated her sister for a while when her eyes sparked when Seulgi smiled at her.

 

“Oh yeah. When I was supposed to visit mom—right?”

“Yes.”

“It’s good to see you again Jisoo-ah. And Yerimmie.” Seulgi glanced at the youngest.

“Don’t you both have schedules to attend to?” Joohyun asked.

“Uh, none. That’s why we’re here and we didn’t expect Seulgi unnie to be here too though.” Yerim said—her bright smile seems to be impossible to wipe off her face.

“Okay. We’ll be in our room then. Mom cooked a lot. Get yours in the kitchen.”

 

Seulgi waved at her girlfriend’s sisters before leaving with Joohyun.

 

“You told me you’ve been crushing on her since—like—forever!” Yerim exclaimed.

“It’s just a plain crush.”

“You sound bitter.”

“I’m not.”

“Really bitter.”

“I said I’m not!”

“Now that’s an extreme kind of being bitter!”

“Okay fine! She said she’ll marry me when I grow up.” Jisoo trailed off because she was too embarrassed with her reason.

“I’m laughing.” Yerim retorted with a bland face. “I never knew you were this petty.”

“I’m not petty!”

“And I’m not Bae Yerim.”

 

+

 

“Ew. How did you even—”

“I don’t know okay. Is it my fault that she’s been a two faced since birth?”

“But still!”

“Next girl.”

 

Joohyun typed a name in the search box.

Chou Tzuyu

Once the profile was opened, Joohyun threw a menacing look at her girlfriend.

 

“What?” Seulgi asked—a smile threatening to come out from her face.

“She’s beautiful.”

“I know. And so as the two faced girl we were talking a while ago.”

“But this girl is really pretty.”

“We only lasted for three months and a half though.”

“Where did you meet her?”

“Uh…” Seulgi was hesitating.

“Where?”

“In San Francisco. But I can explain.”

“Nah. Save it.”

“Joohyun—”

“Next.”

 

Bang Minah

 

“Is she Korean?”

“Yes. Obviously."

“She’s pretty too.”

“Of course.”

“Have you dated someone who’s less than pretty?”

“No.”

“You picky judgmental jerk.”

Seulgi’s jaw dropped. “I am not. It’s just coincidence. In fact, I never had close friends except from Krystal and her sister.”

“So if Krystal didn’t have Amber, you’d hit on her too?”

“No! Why would I? I and Krystal don’t match—not at all.”

 

They have already passed five young women and Joohyun is about to open the last one.

 

“What’s her name again?”

“Yura.”

“There’s a million of Yuras in the world Kang Sseul. Be specific.”

“Just type Kim Ahyoung. And before you react our, relationship was just for fun.”

 

Kim Ahyoung.

None of the display pictures showed Seulgi’s ex-girlfriend.

 

“Try Kim Yura.”

 

Kim Yura.

 

“Damn. She’s hot. I feel like a potato.” Joohyun automatically blurted.

“No need princess. You’re absolutely a thousand times hotter than her.”

“I think you’re exaggerating.”

“I’m not.”

“Or maybe you know that you’re gonna sleep on the couch for a week.” Joohyun glared.

 

Seulgi grunted and face-palmed.

Joohyun got it straight to the point.