Complete Fluff? Nah. I Can't.

Kang&Bae Life

I seriously can't do a serious 'mushy' fluff without putting a lil bit of craziness in it. My fingers are curling. I aint  a very 'sweet' person. :D

This is all I've got. Mian.

 

“What the actual ?! Out of all times why now?!”

 

Muttering multiple of swears, Joohyun rushed to the bathroom and barely did a proper bath before she slipped into her outfit for the day.

 

“O my God! My professor’s gonna kill me! It’s our final project presentation for today. I don’t even have a group to back me up.”

 

She didn’t bother to look at her unfinished project quickly saved it and grabbed her laptop to flee to her University—hoping that she could attend in time.

 

*

 

“Wow. That was magnificent Ms. Bae. I’m impressed.”

“Thank you Sir. I apologized for being late. I slept so late last night trying to finish my project.”

“I’ll give you credits for that. But I have to deduct your points.”

“Of course Sir.”

“Not because you’re late. But, I don’t think you did the latter part of your project.”

“Come again sir?”

“I think you should watch it at home. See when I see you Ms. Bae.”

 

*

 

“That woman.”

 

Joohyun was staring at her laptop screen which displayed: I’m sorry I overreacted. It was immature. Can you get me home now? I really miss you. And Joy kept on bossing me around and saying that she’s doing me a favor so I have to comply with her demands. Hyunnie. –Bear

 

*

 

“She’s so hot.” Joohyun said in dazed.

“When did you get addicted to lesbian films?”

“Well, first, I am a lesbian. Second, this one is an exception because Nat is hot as .”

 

A cry was heard from their room and two heads turned to the direction of the sound. A toddler was walking towards them with a sobbing face.

It was Mina, Rose’s niece.

 

“Why is our baby crying? Do you miss your Mom?” Seulgi cooed and calm the baby down.

“Dada.” Mina croaked.

“Tell Dada what’s wrong, baby.”

“Dada. Sleep.”

 

Seulgi looked at her wife.

 

“Go.”

 

*

 

“Jennie, if this is the only thing you’ll do in Korea, you can go back to the U.S.”

“Come on Unnie, don’t be such a no-fun sister. At least you gotta help me with my hobby.”

Seulgi scoffed. “Yeah. As long as it’s making you productive and useful, why not?”

“It’s just shopping.”

“It’s just shopping? Really? Now?”

 

Seulgi pulled up the big number of paper bags and plastic bags she was holding to make her point obvious.

 

*

“You seem really cuddly today.” Seulgi mumbled.

“I’m always cuddly.”

“Not lately. You’re busy with your projects and I’m busy with mine so we rarely see each other now.”

“Hmm-mm.” Joohyun nodded.

“I missed you baby.”

“I missed you too Kang.”

 

A long pause.

 

“Now tell me, who is Elise Bauman.”

 

Irene raised an eyebrow at her wife.

 

*

 

“Seriously, she looks small. I’m way much hotter than her.”

“You can’t even bare to wear a leather jacket without getting ing sweaty after a minute of wearing it.”

“I can dig on leather pants.”

“She’s still the hottest.”

“I think you better start practicing for your defense tomorrow morning.”

“OH . YES!”

 

Kang Seulgi just got a kiss for being a walking sticky note.

Way to go Kang.

 

Two hours later.

 

“O my god. I swear I’m gonna block Youtube if you don’t stop watching that thing.” Seulgi exclaimed.

“Okay, okay Mom. I’m gonna get ready for my thesis defense for tomorrow.”

“Don’t mock me Kang Joohyun.”

“I love you baby.” Joohyun kissed her wife.

 

But Seulgi kept her in place.

 

“What? I thought you want me to get ready?”

 

Joohyun’s big round eyes stared innocently at her.

 

Seulgi heaved a breath. “Nevermind. Go. Before I do something—” she sighed.

 

“You are being weird baby bear.” Joohyun giggled.

 

Joohyun left her wife who was hardly containing every self-resistance she has.

 

“Damn her. She’s getting gorgeous every day, it’s hard to stop myself fantasizing over her.”