Roa VS Pringles (I)

Kang&Bae Life

this is boring 

warning: joohyun said '' five times in a sentence

roa is redacted's (when will she have a comeback) influence

someone suggested using ramen-flavored pringles--i trIEd 

and lastly, u sm 

 

*

 

"Have you ever wondered why Seulgi unnie and Joohyun unnie does nothing but fight?" Yerim asked.

Jisoo shrugged. "No. I had to ing babysit Lisa whenever we meet. I guess there's always something unique in every relationship."

 

Yeri nodded slowly.

True.

 

"What do they do when they're not fighting then?" the youngest asked again.

"They eat each other... 's faces."

 

Yeri nodded.

A fact.

 

*

 

Rose was standing in an empty sidewalk while waiting for the bus to arrive, when drops of rain water started to fall.

A shadow loomed over her.

 

"This isn't a cliché. People forget their umbrella every once in a while."

"Don't worry. I didn't tell anyone that your Tinder date ditched you."

 

Rose heard a gasped behind her.

 

"Can't you forget about that already?"

"No."

"Then forget that I have an umbrella."

“I have my own umbrella.”

 

*

 

"Oh my God! She accepted my friend request!"

"What got you so hyped up?"

 

Seulgi was about to leave the house when Joohyun squealed in excitement.

 

"Roa!" Joohyun exclaimed.

"What?!"

 

Out of all people.

 

"Roa accepted my friend request." Joohyun giggled like a hormonal teenager.

 

Seulgi clenched her jaw, carelessly took her bag, and left.

Joohyun, being the one who's used to Seulgi’s ‘I-don't-get-jealous’ personality, frowned.

 

"Is she really jealous?"

 

*

 

"Why do you look so solemn shortie?"

 

The shortie glared at Joohyun.

 

"We broke up."

"What? All you do is to do the deed daily. How can you break up?"

"That's exactly the reason why we broke up. She said I don't deserve that kind of treatment."

"My god it's like a freaking fan fiction scene."

"I'm being serious here Kang Joohyun."

"You know words aren't my thing Seungwan. Do what you wanna do but I suggest to just do anything that could diverse what you’re feeling right now into something useful."

"Thanks. I'll try."

 

Joohyun actually feels bad for her friend.

 

"You can be a third wheel in our relationship." she suggested.

 

*

 

"It's a surprise that you're here."

Joohyun rolled her eyes. "I always stay here."

"Yeah I know. But not without your wife."

 

Joohyun's facial expression turned sour.

 

"She won't talk to me. She's working her off more than usual. She's such an ."

"Okay..." Rose trailed off, suddenly not sure of what to say.

"I don't see her anymore. She wakes up so damn early and goes home at ing midnight."

"There should be a reason as to why Seulgi's acting that way."

"I think it’s because of Roa. I told her I like her but it's just a plain like—like she's pretty and cool that's all."

"Who is this Roa?"

"She's Seulgi's ex-girlfriend. But she told me they went off on bad terms then suddenly there's an ego-fight going on between them."

"This Roa must have triggered Seulgi's insecurities or something."

 

Joohyun nodded as she slowly processed everything.

 

"Either way, communication is a must in a relationship. That's the best solution you have since you said she won't talk to you."

 

*

 

Joohyun stayed up late and had three cups of coffee so she won't fall asleep.

 

"I feel so sorry for my kidney." she muttered while making another cup.

 

The door clicked open and there's her wife looking all tired and stressed. But...

 

"Let's talk." Joohyun said.

 

Seulgi's head shot up and she was looking directly into her wife's eyes.

 

"I'm tired."

"I'll give you time to rest but we will talk about this today and not tomorrow."

"No Joohyun. I'm gonna wash myself up and sleep."

"I'm sorry about the other day. I was only teasing you. I didn't know you'd take it badly." Joohyun's face softened.

 

Seulgi clenched her jaw.

 

"Goodnight." she said and went inside their room.