Wendy x Kyungri

Kang&Bae Life

okay... I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS IDK WHY BUT THIS HAPPENED

AFTER COFFEE WAR AND BEFORE THIS IS IT :)

 

*

 

“You seem so… down today.” Heeyeon pointed out.

 

Wendy was shockingly an hour late. It’s a good thing she didn’t have any important work today or Joohyun would go all out shouting at her the whole day. Heeyeon was there to fulfill her co-worker’s duties while she and Joohyun wait for her.

 

“It’s nothing. I was just feeling lazy to work.”

Heeyeon was amused. “That’s completely understandable Ms. Bae. I get that feeling too—everyday. It’s horrible.”

 

Joohyun can’t tell whether Heeyeon was being sarcastic or honest. The woman often jokes and makes fun of everyone in the company and now most people at their workplace can’t take Heeyeon’s words seriously.

 

“Is Wendy not—”

“I’M HERE!” a freshly bathed and disheveled Wendy came into view. “I’m sorry. I got caught up with something.”

“Actually and fortunately Seungwan—”

“Wendy.”

“Oh yes—Wendy. Fortunately Wendy, you’ve got nothing heavy on your work list. Ms. Bae was waiting for you though. I guess I’ll take my leave now.”

 

Heeyeon left the office room.

 

“You look like Son Seungwan. What the hell happened to you?!”

“It’s a long story—”

“I don’t give a if it’s long or as short as you, tell me your excuse.”

 

Wendy knocked on an unfamiliar door.

 

“Is she home?” Wendy asked herself.

The door opened, revealing a tall woman with only a quite loose-tied white bathrobe which showed a little bit of—okay not a little bit, but enough skin on her chest for Wendy to drool on.

 

“Oh. Wendy.”

 

Wendy’s eyes went up to look at the woman’s dejected face and it triggered her loud mouth to explain everything.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m really, really sorry! It’s just my boss got a lot of things to do because she’s about to resign and all that’s why as her assistant, I have to help her with everything. And—and—and I immediately ran to your place as soon as it came up during my conversation with a friend—”

“You really have a loud mouth Wendy-ssi.”

 

Seungwan was roughly pulled inside the apartment. Everything happened so fast, the next thing she knew she was already on her new found girlfriend’s bed, and did you-know-what.

Morning came and Wendy felt like dying. Everything hurts. When she felt a pair of soft lips touching her shoulder blade with wandering hands crawling on her abdominal muscles, Wendy could only mentally groan.

 

“Wannie-ah~”

“Kyungri-ah, I need to get to work.”

 

Kyungri—the new found girlfriend—had Wendy pinned up on her bed with a y grin plastered on her lips.

 

“Not until we do a quickie.”

“But we did it so many times last night! I passed out!”

“I promise this is the last this week—”

“NO!”

Kyungri giggled and teasingly dragged her finger from her girlfriend’s jaw to her chin. “You like it don’t you?”

Wendy face flared up as she looks away from her lover. “Y-Yeah. Of course.”

“Good.”

 

“She’s insatiable! I didn’t know what to do! Please don’t deduct my salary.” Wendy begged.

“Who said I’m deducting?” Joohyun stood up, her hand bag around her arm and her outfit straightened up.

“You, Wendy Son Seungwan, is gonna take over everything for today. I got a sulking big bear to feed at home.”

“What?! Are you insane? Your workload here is endless!”

“I didn’t tell you to finish it all Wen and besides, I can see those hickeys alright. You gotta keep them from our employees to see so stay here. Goodbye Seungwan!”

 

Once Joohyun left,

 

“IT’S WEN ING DY! Ugh! As if my body wasn’t harassed enough!” she unconsciously jutted her lower lip.

 

+

 

“So are you still seeing that Jaehyun guy?”

“Yeah. He’s a great boyfriend you know.”

“I wasn’t asking if he is.” Joy muttered.

“Aigoo, this unnie.” Yerim pulled Joy’s cheek.

“Don’t pinch my cheek.”

“I already did.”

“Aish.” Joy slapped the younger’s hand away.

 

Joy and Yerim were back to their casual hang out minus the skin ship and closeness. It was kind of awkward and comfortable at the same time.

 

“Hing.” Yerim snickered and pinched Joy’s cheek again.

“Stop it.” Joy smacked her hand away.

 

They were waiting for the elevator to move down the ground floor. Yerim was being an and stood by the up and down buttons to piss her Joy unnie.

 

“There are people waiting Bae Yerim.”

 

Joy moved forward and pulled Yerim by the waist towards her and pushed the arrow up button behind the younger girl.

Yerim, if possible, was red from head to toe. Her heart is running a marathon and she certainly isn’t guilty when she says she likes Joy’s arms around her. But the bliss of happiness was cut short because her boyfriend came out of one of the elevators.

 

“Myemim-ah!”

 

Joy automatically released the younger girl at the sight of the legal boyfriend—not minding if Yerim almost fell on her .

 

He’s there to catch her anyway, Joy thought. Without any proper goodbye, Joy stepped in the elevator and left the couple in the lobby.