When Seulgi Babysits A Toddler

Kang&Bae Life

No proofread. It's 8 pages in ms word. So many requirements my brain is shouting 'STORAGE FULL!'. Didn't know what I signed up for. College life . -.-

The link at the end of the chap. Its where i got Seulgi's dance part. Lol this chap is boring

-

 

“What are you staring at, you little chipmunk?”

 

The small creature let out a gibberish talk.

 

“I can’t even understand what you’re saying.”

 

*

 

“Are you sure she’s doing okay?”

“Rose, your niece is safe with Seul okay? Calm your down.”

“Last time I checked, Seulgi despises children.” A mocking laugh from behind them was heard.

“ off Eunbi.”

 

*

 

“You’ve got a pretty long line right there Joohyun. Wanna swap?” Bogum, a co-worker, said.

“It’s okay Bogum, I can’t handle them.” She smiled politely to her co-worker.

“Ara. If you need help, call me.” Bogum patted Joohyun's head.

 

Joohyun brought her attention back to the long line of customers waiting for her. She wondered why they seemed to multiply.

And the one in front of the counter looked like she’s not amused with what she saw.

 

“Seulgi?”

“Yes, I’m Seulgi and I’d like to order you, for a while.”

 

Joohyun switched with Bogum, which the male kindly accepted despite the unknown woman’s sudden nasty look at him.

 

“I let you work here and you already got a guy behind you.”

“He’s a co-worker Kang. Stop it.” Her eyes shifted to the small kid hanging on her wife’s back. “Why’d you bring her here?”

“We keep on fighting at home. She keeps on showing me funny faces so I put her on my back.”

“You are ridiculous Kang Seulgi.”

 

Joohyun removed her apron and took the toddler in her arms. The kid was squirming in Joohyun’s hold and was opening his arms to Seulgi like she’s about to cry.

 

“Aw. Baby bear, she likes you.” Joohyun giggled.

 

With Seulgi’s scowling face while she held a hyper toddler in her arms as if it’s the grossest thing, is the cutest to Joohyun. She can already imagine Seulgi getting bullied by their own child in the future.

 

“You two, stay here. I gotta work to do.” Joohyun eyed her wife. “Don’t get too stressed just because you hate kids Kang Sseul. If anything happens to Kang Mina, Rose and I will kill you.”

 

Joohyun left.

 

“DADA!” the toddler shouted.

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows—feeling threatened. “I’m not your Dad.”

“DADA!” the toddler flapped her arms on the table.

“I said I’m not your Dad.”

“Dada Ddeulgi!”

 

Seulgi’s eyes widened.

For the first time, Seulgi wasn’t grossed out. It actually felt good—a baby calling her Dada Ddeulgi like it’s her child.

She quickly carried the baby and went to the staff room where Joohyun and the others were.

 

“Hyun-ah!”

“What’s your problem Sseul. You were just about to kill a kid minutes ago.”

“She called me Daddy.”

“Who?”

“Mina!”

 

Seulgi looked at the toddler expectantly.

 

“Come on say it.” She encouraged but the toddler just stared at her with her round mono-lidded eyes.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Mina-ah.”

 

“Dada…” the baby muttered and started squirming and flapping her arms—Seulgi swore she almost slipped out of her hold.

 

“DADA DDEULGI!” the toddler squealed.

 

*

 

“Kyungri? Wannie’s home~”

 

Wendy placed the take outs on the dining table and searched for her girlfriend.

 

“Riri-ah!”

“Right here, Wen!”

 

A shout from their shared room was heard.

 

“Kyung?”

 

Wendy pushed the door opened and a half- woman was sitting in their bed.

 

“I was in the shower, sorry. I just finished as you can see.”

 

They’ve been dating for weeks—almost a month and Wendy couldn’t still believe how she did it. Dating an ideal girlfriend of every man out there but she’s more than happy Kyunri went for her. If not, other guys would’ve been lusting for her girlfriend right now.

 

“Don’t look at me like that.” Kyungri blushed.

“Why? Hasn’t any of your past lovers gave you a loving look?”

 

Kyungri put the bottle of lotion on top of the dresser and wore a set of pajamas. She pulled Wendy inside and hugged her tight.

 

“No.”

“How could they?” Wendy said with a bit of irritation in her voice.

Kyungri chuckled. “It’s either they’re just after my body or use me as a show-off girlfriend.”

“I’m gonna beat up their asses.”

“No need Wannie. As long as I’m yours, I’ll be more than fine.” She smiled sweetly at her short girlfriend. “Come here you little hamster. You’re so cute right now, stop pouting.”

“Do wanna go out sometime? My friends really want to meet you?”

“Sure, why not? I heard you’ve hot mates with you.” Kyungri teased.

“No way. They all look like a bunch of bonkers to me.”

 

*

 

“Kang Sseul.”

“Yes boss.”

“I want you to sing a song for me.”

“A lullaby? How old are you? Four?” Seulgi mocked.

Joohyun smack her wife’s head. “Put your mouth on good use.”

“I just did, didn’t I?” Seulgi raised her eyebrow up and down.

“ off Kang. Now sing.”

“Such a manipulative .”

 

Seulgi sang Crush’s song Don’t Forget.

After an almost four-minute song, Joohyun wasn’t still asleep.

 

“Are you joking with me right now? I used my saliva for four minutes and you’re still not sleeping.”

 

It’s two o’clock in the morning after all. Joohyun said, if she can’t sleep, Seulgi should not sleep.

Joohyun moved and lied flat on her stomach on top of her bear.

 

“Not again Bae. Was my back not enough for you? You sleep on me—literally—everyday.”

“Because you’re comfy.”

“I am not a water bed Bae Joohyun.”

“I can feel your abs though.”

“Now who’s the ert?” Seulgi smirked while she stared at her wife.

“Still you.” Joohyun smiled cutely.

 

Silence.

 

“Do you still remember the song you danced last high school?”

“I was a dancer in my high school days but—which?”

“The one you used when you proposed to me to be your prom date.”

“Oh.”

 

Do you remember back in school

When the boys and girls that could not make their moves

So they get their friends to do the do?

Well that’s how I feel for you

 

Joohyun was surrounded by the school’s dance squad. One of them gave her a pair of Bluetooth headphones to put on. She didn’t know what to do while she stood there, embarrassed and amused at the same time. The other students started crowding up in a circle—including her friends who didn’t even bother to help her. Really true friends, Joohyun thought.

Rizzle Kicks’s Tell Her continued to play and that’s when her favorite girl showed up. The dance squad left their leader to do her job.

 

‘Cause I can’t approach you

No not today

So I sit back in the corner

Get my friends to say

 

Tell her I love her ‘cause I’m feeling shy

Tell her I love her ‘cause I’m not that guy

You’ve taken my fancy you’re catchin’ my eye

You’ve taken my fancy tonight

 

Tell I love her

Tell I love her

 

After the half of the song was done, Seulgi gave her an origami. It was very pretty, according to Joohyun.

 

“Open it.”

 

They were just a new ‘some’ couple. Seulgi was still shy with her and such. She can feel her ears burning as she waited for the girl to open the origami.

 

“But it’s too pretty.”

“Just open it.” Seulgi hissed.

“Tch. Such a tsun—“

“Stop calling me that. It’s cringy and gross.”

 

Joohyun chuckled but unfolded the paper.

 

Go to the prom with me. It said, with a necklace in it.

 

“Isn’t this supposed to be a question?”

“I danced for you in the middle of the ing crowd. You’re coming with me whether you like it or not.”

 

Rude, Joohyun thought.

But she smiled at Seulgi.

 

“So, should I put this necklace myself or what?”

 

Seulgi’s eyes turned into crescents.

 

“Don’t remind me Hyun.”

“Rude Seulgi is hot—”

“I know.”

“—back then.”

 

Seulgi frowned.

 

“Maybe you should work full time at Rose’s. All you do is diss your wife.”

“Aw. Stop sulking Kang. You use me every night anyway.”

“Wife duties.”

 

Seulgi smirked.

 

-

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljb3bDmKp5Y