Chptr 14

The Apple of One's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun snuggle closer towards the warmth as she a little bit cold these moment. Her arms tighten on her own. She could felt someone pull her closer as a warm breath on her forehead. She hum in content before quirk a smile. She loving this warmth. Later, she finally falls back in dream.

She awakes again when she felt emptiness on her side. Seohyun frown as her hands start to rumarging through her side and try to find something to hold to but fail instead.

Seohyun groans as crack her eyes open. Just then, Yonghwa step in their bedroom with a tray on his hands. She could smell a fresh omelette and crispy bacon.

When Yonghwa saw that Seohyun wakes up, he grin happily.

“Morning!” he chirped.

Seohyun just nod as the latter put the tray on the table of her side. He take a sit on her bed side. He look at her lovingly as his hand catiously  tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Yonghwa smile affectionately at her.

“Had a good sleep?” he ask

The girl just dumbly nod her head. This is her first time on being so close at him at this very morning for the first time. And its making her blood went straight to her face and her heart thumping fast. She gasp at how angelic his face are in the morning.

Yonghwa chuckle as he caress her face with his hand. “Of course you are since you were so close to me the whole night” he whisper to her.

Making more bloods running toward her face. She can feel her face heating up in embarassment.

Her being speechless and all red making the latter chuckle again. He pull away from her before he standing up. Seohyun blinks her eyes at his sudden action.

“W-where are you going?”

Yonghwa stills wear that beautiful smile looking at her. He quirk an eyebrow at her with a mischief grin on his face.

“Why? Do you want me to feed you?”

She pinked at his stupid suggestion. But she cleared as she shift on her spot slightly. Yonghwa already chuckle at how adorable his wife is in this morning. He think that he might found new hobby now. Teasing his wife.

“I’m gonna get ready for the work, Juhyun-ah” he moves a bit closer before ruffling her hair. She duck her head in surprise but letting him be seconds later.

“Eat first. I’ll accompany you once I’m all dress up, kay?”

She hum at first but then a thought suddenly cross her mind. She blushing again at the thought. He saw it, as curious he’s being but he let it be. Only then surprise at her sudden question, “Y–you go–going to change h–here?”

Yonghwa blinks his eyes at her question before finally laughing it out.

“What–?” he ask before letting out more laugh of his.

Seohyun already became a tomato of her own version.

Once he’s breathless, he move closer towards her only to make her stiffened at his movement. She look up at him only to find herself lost in his stare. “No” he cooed

“I’m going to change in the bathroom. I don’t want to make us uncomfortable already~” he joke before chuckle a few more as he moves to the closet and take his suit with him. He turn to Seohyun just right before he enter the bathroom and wink at her. Making her blushing hard on the bed.

 

 

 

{...}

 

 

Yonghwa step in his office with light steps. He had his briefcase on his hold as other holding a document for his next hour of meeting with his team. As manager, he needs to carefully go through any document before he put his sign on them. If there is a mistakes or some development, he gets his team in a meeting. With the document on his hand– this is the second time though he’s been checking the document– and the meeting requirs this time because of the latter reason.

Eventhough Yonghwa is busy with his reading, he still knows his step and clever enough to not bump into anyone.

Once he reach his deparment, he quickly make a move towards his assistant’s table.

Ms. Haeun has been working with him the moment he got position as the manager of designing a few months back. Working with her have been making him all comfortable which making him sees her as an older sister since she a few years older than him. Eventhough she’s older, she still havent married yet because of her past of getting dump right before the wedding . Since then, she already set her mind on work. Nevetheless, Ms. Haeun has been a great help towards him in this department. She has been working in the company for more than 5 years already. So she shared quite a lot knowledges with him in the design’s work.

He call up for a mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter