Chptr 7

The Apple of One's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She knew damn right whatever Yonghwa said was true. She need to tell her friends about her wedding, Well, its once in her lifetime, right? She the one that going to settle down first before any of her close friends does.

Seohyun sighed before picking up her intercom and called out for her assistant.

“Cancelled all appointment that I had today, please, Bora unnie” she plea. Bora has been her assistant since day one. She’s already married to someone, which make her envy at how adorable her husband is.

“What’s worng, Juhyun-ah?” Bora asked. She knew something was off with Seohyun this passed few days. Besides, her bestfriend, Tiffany, also her boss’s best friend shared her concern about Seohyun this lately.

Seohyun smile weaky as she shook her head. “Just stressing out with lot of works, my wedding coming up, my moving to–“

“Y-your wedding!?” Bora cut her off which makeSeohyun stop whatever she’s been doing and look up on her. She knew she slipping out something that she need to tell her, or even their friends this later tonight.

Quitely she sighing, “Oh God–“

“OH MY GOD, MY BABY SEOHYUNNIE GOING TO BE MARRIED! OH MY GOD!” she beam excitedly as she jumping towards Seohyun seat before pulled her up and hunging her tightly.

Seohyun laugh as she hug her Bora back. Eventhough, Bora are not her closest friend, but she comfortable being around her, since she’s fun and very supportive person towards her. She most like a unnie to her, just like her SNSD unnie.

“Congrats! Oh my god! I still can’t believe this! Is this what are you going to tell your unnies about tonight?” she pulled away as looking at furrowed Seohyun.

Chuckling at how adorable confused Seohyun is, “Sorry, Tiffany can’t stop texting me and told me about you guys reunion tonight. She’s been bothering me since last night, y’know?” As if she knew whatever have been wondering on the dongsaeng’s mind.

Theres a relief sigh out from Seohyun which make Bora chuckle.They both then talked afew things for a moment before she finally have to go, to get ready for tonight.They all have been agree about reuniting at Seohyun’s places since the maknae said that she got something to tell them. Besides, whenever they hanging out at Seohyun’s place, they always ended good and very well-being. Unlike when they all hang out at outside-somewhere-, they always end up wasting and sleeping at some park or at a stranger’s house.They knew how wild they could be so they play the safe card this time since they all already grown up.

Seohyun learn and got herself a car license along with an averange car. But she sometimes hate to drive her car to work. She more prefer walk or even take a bus when she was out, or go to work.

On the way to her apartment, she stopped by to buy some groceries for tonight meals. Since she rarely at hoome, Seohyun know that her fridge barely hold more than 5 items in there. Its impossible to serve a single meal to 8 hungry girl including herself.So, she grabbed whatever that she could even think of before walking back to her apartment building.

Seohyun didn’t missed the chance greeting some peoples and neighbours on her way up to her unit.She always did that when she moved in here, but since she too caught up with her works, Seohyun almost miss and barely remember some of their names, which embarrassed her a few moments

Just as the elevator, reach to her floor, Seohyun bid her goodbye to couple of kids in the elevator before walk out from there.Her signature smile still hanging on her face until she caught someone kneeling infront of her unit. She frown as quicken her paced.But when she a few feets away, she slowing down when the figure came clear to her view.

“Yonghwa-sshi?”

Yonghwa laughing in disbelief at her sight, right this moment. He get off from his kneeling before walk to Seohyun.Both of his hands, full with stuff. On his left hand, he’s holding a bouquet of pink roses, wrapped nicely with pink and blue-ish wrapper. His right hand, holding a plastic that maybe contain take away from Mcdonald’s, she thought.

Seohyun couldn’t helped but to smile at his sight.

“Hi. I thought that you still working?” he seems unsure which make her smile even wider, somehow make her chuckle at the end.

“Hi” she said, with a breath. Seohyun walk to him until Yonghwa towering her.”I was working. But I’ve got something to do for today, so I’m taking half-day” she explained.

They both let the surrounding silent for a moment. Before both of them let out a laugh at the awkwardness.

“I’m sorry, but..,” she bite her lip, feeling flattered and bashful before continue, “d-do you want to come in, my house?”

“Oh! Y-yeah, sure.” Yonghwa shocked at her sudden invitation, but heck, who would ever decline if a goddess offer you to come into her house.He grinning like a kid as he offer her to walk before him.”Ladies first”

Seohyun giggle with butterflies all over her stomach.She walk to her front door before she keyed-in her passcode. Seohyun walk in first before she hold the door for him to enter. She hold onto the door for him make Yonghwa chuckle at her cuteness.

“Thank you” he mutter then open his shoe before wait for her do the same. They both slid into a comfy house-shoe and walk to her living room.Her apartment same as his, only a lot more smaller and quite cozier than he thought.

She switch the light on eventhough its still daylight at the outside. But her apartment still dim with barely a light coming out with the curtain still covering the window.Yet, the coziness feel still hanging around the apartment.Compared to Yonghwa’s penthouse, her house full with picture hanging around the walls and so much stuffs.But still keep her clean.

“Please, make yourself at home” she said,cutting his train of thoughts. She then helped him hanging his coat along with hers.

Yonghwa pad to her kitchen for awhile before leave for the living room. He open widely the curtain as it reveals the busy roads of Seoul in daylight.Unlike Yonghwa’s, Seohyun get to see the street only and a few buildings that probably a hug mansion. But still, the view is nice since it didn’t just block by a garbage dump or anything worse.

He then turn around to meet her back figure at the kitchen. That image is the kind that overwhelmes Yonghwa’s heart. He unknowingly cracked a smile as he thought that he’s going to meet with that kind of image everyday in his life. He’s sure enjoyed the view now.

“Seohyun-ah” he called as he walk through the dining room.

The girl turn, looking at him.

“Have you had a lunch?” he then put down his plastic paper that he’s been holding since.

Seohyun wash her hand as she answer a no for him. “Why? Are you bringing me a meal?” She then walk to the dining table. Yonghwa chuckle as he pull out the take-away meal as he placed it on the table.

“Well, I thought that you going to eat it later tonight, but fortunately, its still hot and very edible right now” he joked.Seohyun chuckle as she sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter