Chptr 6

The Apple of One's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They told that it was easy to make a girl to fall in love with us, boys, but WHO THE HECK SAYING THOSE FOOLISH WORDS! It’s never been easy! Yonghwa paced front and back of his bedroom. He couldn’t stop worrying over the thing that has been bothering him since Thursday.What if she didn’t come, eventhough he’s going to be there to fetch her up?What if, she changed her mind? What if she thinks it’s a worst decision for marrying him? What if, she RE-think? What if–..?! God, there’s, too much of ‘what if’ in his mind. He could not stop but think the worst scenario of she, would ever do before tonight events.

Just then his phone ringing, which make him stop and stand on his feet for a few second before jumping and running on his bed before land the other side and quickly grab his phone on his night-stand.

“Hel-lo?” he sounds breathless with the whole ridiculous stunt he just did, in his bedroom.

“Y-yonghwa-sshi?” the sweet voice that instantly makes his smile crept on his face, on the other line.

His heart flutter as his smile turned into grinning. This butterflies on his stomach are not kidding with all the burst.He was dyingly happy with her stuttered with his name. God, he feels like a kid had this mere crush on his beautiful-kind hearted teacher.

Yonghwa sit at the edge of his bed as he answered, “You know, I probably should think that you might wanna start to called me ‘oppa’ instead of ‘-sshi’, just for your future’s good” hence he chuckle at his stupid remarks.

Seohyun was blushing once she heard he opinion.She cleared before he drift her to other subject from what she trying to ask him.

“Well, I called you because I want to asked you something”

“Oh yeah? What it is, babe?”

Her gripped on her phone tighten as she could feel her heart ragged with this some kind of burst that even she didn’t even know she could feel it. Her face reddens by his sudden nickname.

“W-well, I-I just want to ask wh-when are you going to pi-pick me up for to-tonight” she still embarrassed with her nickname.

Yonghwa couldn’t helped but to grinning like an idiot as he lay on his back.

“Wow, too eager are we, Seo Juhyun-sshi?” he teased only to make her to blush more.

“Yonghwa-sshi~” she whined which make him chuckle on the other line.  

“Well, I’ll pick you up at 7. Will that be okay with you?”

She hummed as respond to his question.

“Aren’t you working right now?” he asks since they let the line on silence for a few minutes.

 She shook her head as if he was there with her.When she realized it, she quickly said, “No. I’m taking a day off for today”

“Oh? Why? Are you sick?”

“No, no. It just that, I don’t have any formal dress to wear for the event. So, I need a dress”Seohyun then picked her remote control as she open her TV and go through some channels.While the other line, Yonghwa just hummed. Then something popped up on his mind.

“Do you need someone to company you to go shopping?”

Seohyun shrug before answer, “Tiffany unnie and Sunny unnie willing to company me to shopping the dress”

He pulled away his phone before groaning out loud on his pillow, just so she couldn’t hear him.Its fortunate that he didn’t cry at the thought of not seeing her beautiful face this early in the morning.

“…. them,right?” she asked as he put back his phone on his ear.

“Huh?”

She silence for a moment before ask him again, “You remember Tiffany and Sunny, right?”

“Oh! Of course, I do” he stated, still frustrated for not accompany her to go shopping.

“I thought you already forgetting them” she then chuckle.

He snorted as he suddenly remember how childish Hwang Tiffany and that Lee SoonKyu kiddo. He can’t believe how Seohyun managed to befriend with her weird friends. He shook his head.

“So, you fine if I’m going out with them, right?” she ask.

Yonghwa shrug then answer, “Yeah, I’m–.., wait, are you asking my permission here, missy?” Her question somehow got struck by him all of sudden. He couldn’t helped but to grinning like an idiot.

She widens her nostril and blush once again crept on her cheeks. She almost flew herself lying on her couch. Seohyun almost scream out of embarrassed. How could he even think of that when she didn’t think any of that?!

“N-no!! I d-don’t! W-what–“she snorted, “See y-you tonight, Yon-yonghwa-sshi! Bye!” Seohyun going to end the call when she remembers something, “Good morning by the way!” then she finally ended the call, with embarrassment, and without waiting for his reply.

On the other line, Yonghwa already burst with laugh. He threw his phone to aside then scream happily while rolling around his bed, “SHE’S SO ADORABLE!”

 

{…}

 

She slumped her already drown-out body to her bed. She glanced at her bedside and watch her alarm clock. Its already 4 pm. Which mean, 3 more hours before Yonghwa came here. Groaning out loud, Seohyun couldn’t help but get herself back up and pull out a dress that she bought just now.

As expected, going out with Tiffany and Sunny unnie really going to be a toughest day of her life. They will always stop by from one shop to another and their “stop-by” are not just for minutes, it’s for an hour or even MORE. She thought that they going to helped her buy just a dress, but to her surprise they helped her buy A SET. Which mean, Accessories, dress, heels, clutch, even get her hair done. Tiffany offered on doing her make-up, but she turn it down politely since she knew how fussy Tiffany is when she’s doing her make-up. God, for almost 6 hours, she finally got a very suitable dress for tonight event.And now she need a few minutes of nap before get herself ready for the event.

 

{…}

 

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrow as she heard her front door ringing.She put she last touch-up on her makeup and quickly look at the mirror before run to the front door without looking at the monitor.With a swift, she open the door.

He looks up the right moment the door open widely for him.

Smile crept on his face once Seohyun opened up the door.

“Hey” he greets.

“H-hey” she said, blushing somehow.

They both let a few moment passed by, while looking at each other appearance.

Yonghwa look handsome, as always, with his black suit with white dress along with his black cutie bow-tie. His hair cut abit short but still styled back and brow-nish than the last time she met him, which is yesterday. Weird, he got a haircut that fast.

No words needed for Yonghwa to describe Seohyun, except beautiful.Damn beautiful.She braided her dark brown hair and let a few strand of her hair fall beside her ears. Her long-sleeveless lavender coloured dress perfectly fitted on her curvy body. She put light make-up but still put blusher even though she didn’t need one. Since she always blushes around him, on her own.

He cleared his throat before look away for a brief and look back at her with a sweet smile. “You ready?”

As if just come back to earth, Seohyun blink her eyes then shook her head for several times, God she’s been dreamy about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter