Chptr 11

The Apple of One's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun look around the lobby, her eyes just wandering around but him.Byun Baekhyun make her heart thumping hard. Eventhough he look like a fine gentleman, but she couldn’t helped to had a bad feelings the moment their eyes met each other.The cloud from the outside still dark as if its still dawn.Seohyun bit her lower lips, trying to figure how she’s going to go to work, and get out from here. She could felt the burning stare even without looking up on him.

Baekhyun are so amused when he saw how nervous Seohyun is. He knew that Seohyun unwillingly came here with him, but being the curious cat she is, she followed him and sit down with him. Little bit hurt though when he’s offered on helping her from the fall got rejected until now, but he relieved that she willing spent a bit of her time with him.And now, he just want her attention.

“So, what about Yonghwa that you wanted to talked about?”

He shrug his shoulder before he answered her, “I’ve heard that you are his fiancée ?”

“I am, and?”

“Were you been forced to be his fiancée, Seohyun-sshi?”

Seohyun startled with his sudden question of that.She look away briefly before she cleared . She suddenly became so thirsty. “No. I don’t . I loved him for who he is” she bravely spoke her thought out loud.Even she herself shock with her outburst, she never thought that she would saying out loud about her true feeling without thinking a second thought.

Baekhyun chuckle, sounded annoyed in her ears, “Do you honestly know who he is? Who is Jung fu–, Jung Yonghwa really are?” he almost spitted out a very not decent words, but quickly covered it.

Seohyun frowned as he’s got all the attention he’s been wanting for.

Knowing the look, he smirk before speak, “I don’t know how to start when its come about Jung Yonghwa though.To be honest, he’s just look as if he’s the nicest one when he’s not. He’s far from nice thing, Juhyun-sshi” Baekhyun paused as he eyeing her before continue, “Tell me, as a phsycatrist, don’t you get the ‘feels’ when you around him?”

“Feels?”

“Feeling of a psycho?”

Theres a silent on the air Neither both of them spoke. They busy studying each other’s face. Trying to read their expression. Byun Baekhyun keep his wicked smile as Seohyun fromed a prefect frowned on her beautiful face. But then her frown slowly turned to amused . She let out a quite chuckle as she cover her smile.Baekhyun keep his smile on his face.

Baekhyun tilt his head as he look at her direction, “Aww, you don’t believed me?”

“If this is some kind of jokes or whatever pranks you pulling on me, I seriously going to report you to police” she warned.

“Don’t you feel a bit weird when he’s all over you? Don’t you notice how he’s so possesived over you?”

Seohyun actually stop and think for a second.

“All over you after first time meeting, then he’s being so, like so close to you, being all overprotective towards you, and did you even know, he always know where you are. Did you know why is that? That is because he asked someone look up on you. He put a spy on you, Seohyun-sshi”

Seohyun gasps. Spy? Wait–, what?!

Deep down, she know that she shouldn’t believed any of this, but how convincing and confident Baekhyun telling her all of this make her doubt for a second. She gulped as she try to remember anything strange that happened in her life since the day she met Yonghwa at that mansion of his family.Sure she got the feeling, but it just her gut. Its completely not a reality.

Regardlessly, she scoffed, “of course he’s being all cheesy and overprotective towards me. I’m his fiancee, what did you expect us to be like? A complete enemies or even a stranger. I know who Jung Yonghwa is. I know how Jung Yonghwa is. Stop talking bad about him.Stop making him look worse. Jung Yonghwa is a nice man, for all I know”

“I don’t know about the spy thingy, Byun Baekhyun-sshi. But I’m sure that you just made up all of it to make him look even more worse. Whats wrong with you actually? Do you have any problem with him?” she asked.

Baekhyun rather chuckle darkly, he never thought that Seohyun are this smart. Half of what he told her actually just a made up, but another half are the truth though.

“Whatever problem that I have with him are not your concern, Seo Juhyun-sshi” he paused as he look at her intently, “I’m just giving you a head up about Jung Yonghwa. You don’t know him fully yet. After you left for studies abroad, he’s a change man.Theres a different between the high school nerd Jung Yonghwa with now Jung Yonghwa”

Seohyun let her mind take over for a moment as his words playback on that back of her mind. How did he knew about her studies abroad? How did he know that she and Yonghwa attend on same high school? Is he too one of the students there? But she never saw him though, infact they just met a few minuted ago though…?

“I-I don’t see the difference, Byun Baekhyun-sshi. He still the same Yonghwa I know. He still kind and very understanding man”

“Oh god, he such a good actor!” he exclaimed as clapped his hands. Seohyun startled but then glare at him. She cant believed that Baekhyun such a waste of her time.Her heart already boiling with he’s stupid acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter