Seven

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran to Sana right as the cops brought them out. I pulled her into my embrace and pressed her head against my neck. I could feel my shirt getting wet. I shut my eyes and patted her head while comforting her in my most soothing voice. I wasn't a fan of comforting but somehow… It felt right…  


After a while of crying, Sana finally pushed me away gently and smiled genuinely and big. Her eyes were now puffy and her nose turned red. I ruffled her hair and offered to walk her back home. She nodded violently with a creased forehead. I walked her back with my arms around her waist just in case someone tries to do something again. Just as I reached her house, I was shocked by the size of her house. It was white, 3 floors and like freaking huge. 


Sana giggled as she saw my mouth wide open. She explained that she came from a quite wealthy family as her father was the boss of a big company in Japan. 


“Sana! What happened to your blouse?!” A loud and chirpy voice exclaimed.


Sana quickly buttoned up her blouse and straightened it as much as possible and shrugged. I bid Sana goodbye and walked back home. My house was nice but of course it wasn't as big as Sana’s. I lived in a bungalow which was maybe about the same size as Sana’s but she had 2 stories while I only had one. Well it still is a great house to me. I wasn't the richest person on earth but I was one of the wealthy parts.


Meanwhile…


“Hey I told you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter