Six

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Sana. Where do you live? I can walk you back.” 


“Oh it's okay Bam Bam. I live right around the corner. I can go home by myself.” 


Bam Bam walked away disappointedly but I knew that Bam Bam wasn't the type to give up. And I was right. Bam Bam walked to Jackson and Mark, whispering something while pointing to the oblivious Sana. 


Wait what? What are they trying to do? Wait no… Why is he following Sana?! Hmm I think… No I shouldn't need to. Ah screws it I'll just do it.


I followed Bam Bam, Mark and Jackson at a close distance. All three of them were too focused on Sana to even notice me. 


Ah. Nothing's going to happen Tzuyu. Stop being paranoid. What could possibly happen now? Maybe they're just following her to make sure she gets home safely. I'm overthinking it.


My thoughts were proved wrong when I heard a muffled scream. I immediately ran forward to see what was happening. Bam Bam was smirking while carrying Sana on his shoulders and bringing her to a corner. At that time it was about 4pm so there wasn't many people around. I panicked as I've never encountered something like this before…


Come on Tzuyu. Think! What should you do? You can't fight 3 guys by yourself… 


Then, a bulb turned lit in my head. 


That's it! Why didn't I think of that earlier?


I dashed to my destination and came back to Sana as quickly as my legs could take me. I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter