Twenty Three

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 days passed in a flash. All of us went back to Korea, except for Momo and Sana, who wanted to explore more of their homeland. Our teacher didn't mind as Momo and Sana had sentimental feelings to the place they were going. Nayeon and I wanted to stay with them but they said it was their childhood thing. We decided to leave them be and just go back to Korea. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All of us were having fun when Nayeon said she had a phone call and went back to her room. It was about the time for Sana and Momo to come back. It was 3 days after we left. 


“Guys! Momo just called! They're on Thursday way back now!”


Nayeon also told us that they would be back in about 5 hours. So we continued to play games.


After playing games, all of us dozed off for a bit until I woke up to a phone ringing incessantly. 


I rubbed my eyes and tossed and then to find my phone. When I finally found it, a familiar voice answered. 


“Erm hey Tzuyu. Mark here.”


“Oh hey Mark, what's up? Why so gloomy?” I answered sleepily.


“Turn on the news…”


“Argh, can I turn it on later? I wanna sleep a bit more.”


“Tzuyu. It's important. Trust me.”


“Fine.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter