One ( Meeting )

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Class, we have a transfer student joining our class for this year! She will be taking ‘A’ levels with you girls!” ( A levels means they are 18 year old )


Argh. Another one. Why can't people just stop joining our class? It's horrible anyways. That's the reason why I never talk to anyone.


My thoughts were interrupted by the transfer student’s high and cheerful voice. 


“Hello! My name is Minatozaki Sana! Please take care of me for one year before we bid goodbye! I hope we can get along!” 


I looked at the transfer student just to witness a perfected version of God’s work. Her features were sculptured to perfection and her hazel brown eyes were plain captivating. Her jawline looks so sharp it could cut someone. Our eyes connected when she turned to scan the class. I blushed and pulled my hood over my eyes to avoid that new girl. 


All the boys in our class stared at her lovingly and some girls looked jealous. Well that new girl was cute so of course the boys could fall for her. Besides, the only other girl in class who looked cute was Nayeon. But she was very obviously gay for Momo so the boys had absolutely no chance. 

Okay, Minatozaki Sana, please choose your seat. There's a lot of empty seats there.” Mrs Kim said while pointing at my direction. 


I could hear Sana’s footsteps get closer to me as she sat at the seat right next to me. Mrs Kim was right… There was a lot of seats next to me as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter