Ten

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu, can I speak to you for a while?” Jin Young interrupted my thoughts with his smooth voice.


I followed him to the rooftop where he told me, “Err Tzuyu… We've been friends for about a month now. It might be sudden but, I-I think I like you.” 


There was a long pause before he continued, “Would you go out with me?” His voice was shaky and his face turned red.


Wait what? Is this fate? I was just thinking about confessing to him and now he confesses to ME! Oh my god… Suddenly I can't think of what to say! Okay chill Tzuyu. Just chill.


I looked up at him in dilemma. I knew I like him too but would our future be bright? I decided to YOLO it and I replied, “Sure. What's the worst that can happen?” 


Both of us smiled at each other, obvious about the fact there was a third pair of ears listening. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Hey Sana! Come here! I wanna tell you something!” I exclaimed excitedly. 


Sana smiled and asked me what was it. 


I immediately answered, “Sana! Jin Young asked me out!”


“Oh. What did you say?” 


“I said YES of course!”


Sana’s genuine smile turned into a bitter one. 


Huh? What's wrong with her? Does she have bad news? I thought she should be happy but I guess something’s bothering her. 


“What's wrong Sana? You don't seem very happy.” My worried voice quivered a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter