Four

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned and started punching some numbers into my calculator. I remembered skimming through this topic a few days ago. I finally finished all 5 parts of the question and I sat back in joy. I took out my headphones and started blasting my favorite song. It was “playing with fire”
from black pink. It was catchy. The only song that actually sounds nice. 


Maybe I shouldn't have blasted it as I didn't even notice Sana calling my name multiple times. I only realised when she shook my whole body to get my attention. I removed my headphones, not forgetting to pause the music just in case my headphones unplug and reveal my song choice. I frowned and stared at Sana. 


“Hey. Sorry but can you help me with 2d? I really can't get the answer…” She asked while giving me her puppy eyes. 


I sighed and looked up to see what my teacher was doing. It wasn't like I was scared or anything, just wanted to prevent extra trouble. ( We’re not supposed to really talk in class but no one gives a ) Well, great timing. Our math teacher was reading some magazine that innocent people do not need to know about. 


I softly pulled out my chair and squatted next to Sana. No one noticed us as we were sitting at the back. ( That's the reason why I always sit at the back. No one would know what I'm doing ) I explained the question to Sana calmly and specifically. After saying what I had intended to say, I asked if she understood my robotic explanation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter