Two

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard a soft chuckle before a bright light shone right into my eyes, blinding them. That person just pulled of my hood. How rude. I lifted my arm to cover the sunlight before finding out who was the person in front of me- it was the transfer student… Great. Now I really have to talk. Just when I opened my mouth to introduce myself, she beat me to it, reaching out her hand and saying, “Hey, I'm Sana, what's your name?”


I sighed and accepted her handshake while saying, “ Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu.”


“Oh what a cute name! Chewy. Haha were you named for your cute cheeks or..?”


“Pft. Not chewy. Tzuyu. Tz-u-yu” I chuckled.


She pulled down my hand which was blocking the sun and smiled. 


“I just wanted to see how you look like. And besides, it's rude to talk to someone without looking at them in the eye am I right?” 


She looked up into my eyes and I blushed. I never looked at anyone in the eyes for that long before. I would always look away to avoid long eye contacts. It never meant anything good if someone stares at you for so long. I realised I was staring at her eyes too and I quickly looked away, pulling the hood over my head. This girl was making me feel something I don't recognize. And I don't like that. 


“Sorry. I have to eat lunch now. See you later in class Minatozaki Sana.” 


I walked away and rubbed my nape. I felt really hot, not because of my black hoodie but because of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter