Nineteen

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was when I knew for sure my mom wanted to help me. She always gave me that state when she's serious. Which parent wouldn't want happiness for their child? Suddenly, anger boiled up in me. 


If my mom can understand… Why can't my dad? Is he that dense that me only sees the outside and think that I only like Sana for her goregeous looks and money? Hell no. I like Sana for her personality and her… Just everything. 


My mom spent the next half an hour talking to my dad. I don't really know who's winning but I hope my mom is. I really need her to win my dad’s approval of us. I can't live without Sana. 


*bam* 


The door slammed open, interrupting my trail of thoughts. It was my dad. My heart sank as I thought my mom lost. 


“Tzuyu, do you really like her?”


Wait. Why is my dad asking me this? Is he opening up finally?


“Yes. She loves me too dad. Neither of us are in it for the money.”


“Hmm… How do you know she loves you like you do? Has she ever asked you for money?”


“Pft. No, dad she's richer than us. She doesn't need money at all.”


“Wow she sounds like the perfect girlfriend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter