Twenty Four

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was about to hang up, Mark spoke again, “Oh and Tzuyu, don't turn off your phone. Just in case.”


I obeyed him and left my phone on speaker. I the TV and took a while to change it to the news. 


*bzz* “A plane from Japan, coming to Korea has crashed. The bodies of the victims are not found. Police are trying their best to find any signs of survivors.” 


I dropped my phone. The sound of my phone dropping echoed through the dance studio, waking my members up. 


My members woke up groggily and asked what happened. 


I was just standing rooted to the ground, frozen in place. 


They didn't need any more explanation from me, they just stared at the screen and Nayeon walked up to me and patted my back. I knew Nayeon was crying too. Momo and Sana were on the same flight. No one knows what would happen. 


No… NO! This can't be it! Nonononono! Sana can't be dead. NO! I need her… She can't just leave me like this!


I broke down in tears. I couldn't accept this fact. No. I can't accept this fact. Sana can't be dead. 


That night, I couldn't sleep a wink. Memories of Sana and me flooded my mind. She's my squrriel and I need her. I hope she's fine. 


The next morning, I woke up and rushed to turn on the television. 


“The police have found three survivors. They are one Chinese man, one Japanese man and one Japanese women.” 


A/N:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter