Fifteen

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They asked that same question today during our double date. I couldn't take it anymore so I just told them, “Sana. I'm telling my parents today. I'll meet you at your house at 6pm to walk you to my house for dinner okay?” 


All three of them looked shocked. Not many people can accept the fact that their child is gay. They will probably call it a sin and an offence. 


Sana nodded while Yugyeom and Mina gave me a thumbs up sign. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I walked Sana to my house while linking hands. I brought her to my doorstep where she exclaimed, “Wow! Tzuyu you're rich too! Your house is so beautiful!” 


I laughed and shook my head, signalling that I wasn't that rich. I rang the doorbell and after a while the door opened up. 


“Woah. No wonder Tzuyu is so pretty. She got her looks from her mom.” 


I laughed. Sana probably didn't intend to say that out loud but she did. She just looked at my mom and me. Turning her head back and forth. 


“Ahem. Sana. You totally just said your thoughts out loud.” I chuckled.


Sana blushed and apologized for the awkwardness. My mom smiled at Sana and then whispered to me, “Who is she? Why did you bring her here? You do know your brother is on a ‘no outside girls’ week right?” 


“I invited her for dinner, don't worry Baekhyun won't mind” I whispered back. 


My mom shrugged and invited Sana into our ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter