Twenty

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smiled. I knew what his answer was going to be so I cried out in joy and hugged him. Mumbling the words “thank you” multiple times.


                     ****************


I jolted up from my sleep and changed into my uniform. I rushed out of my house after bidding goodbye to my parents. I ran to Sana’s house and knocked on her door expectantly. 


Once the door opened, revealing a naturally beautiful Sana, I crashed my lips into hers, drowning in her soft lips. We pulled away from the lack of oxygen and Sana whispered, “Why are you so happy Tzu? My Yoda looks so happy.” 


“We’re officially dating Minatozaki Sana. My father accepted our relationship.” 


Both of us smiled and stared at each other’s eyes. 


This was all I need. I don't even want to go to heaven if Sana isn't with me. I love her with all my heart and I know she does too. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Two months later 


“Class, congrats on finishing your exams! I'll give you a piece of information that I'm sure all of you would love!” Mrs Kim stated excitedly.


All of us cheered at once. Our exams were over and Mrs Kim said she had a piece of good news! 


“Class, settle down… WE ARE GOING TO JAPAN!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter