Fourteen

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel my lips curling upwards, forming a smile. My eyes lit up and I could feel my heart rate accelerate. 


“Really?! Why didn't you say so earlier?” The tone of my voice was significantly higher and more excited. 


“Yeah. I thought you liked Jin Young so I didn't ask.” 


I smiled widely. 


A perfect girl like her likes me. Huh, cool. I feel so special now. 


I pulled her into my arms once again. This time, she didn't try to break free. She slided her arms around my waist and we soon both drowned in each other’s lips. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The news of Sana and I dating have already travelled like wildfire. Yugyeom is obviously pissed off with me but he knew there was nothing he could do to separate the yoda and squrriel, we stuck to each other like glue. All four of us still hung out though. Surprisingly. Yugyeom found himself a new girlfriend and Jin Young said that he should focus on his studies instead. Sometimes Yugyeom’s girlfriend would hang out with us when Jin Young is busy studying. 


I really liked Mina. She was nice to us when we hung out during double dates. She's also from Japan like Sana. Sometimes they would talk about a passing-by guy in Japanese, leaving a jealous Yugyeom and me flustered and confused. 


Yugyeom and Mina asked us before, did our parents know about our “same relationship”. Both Sana and I simply shook our head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter