Eleven

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to leave it as Sana seems really uncomfortable with talking about it. She was fidgeting and sweating a bit. I just laughed it off and stepped closer to Sana and pulled her into my embrace. She was smaller than me so it was easy to do that. I somehow could feel her smile as we were hugging and when I told her that everything will be fine. I don't know what is happening but I won't let anyone hurt my squirrel. 


“Hey girls! Wanna eat lunch now?” A familiar smooth voice asked.


I gently pushed Sana away and smiled at her, before turning around to see Jin Young. I nodded and extended my hand to Sana, beckoning her to follow us. Sana accepted it and we held hands while walking to the Canteen. Jin Young didn't say anything as I signalled to him that Sana wasn't feeling happy. He acknowledged the fact that I was comforting her and didn't mind the “sudden display of affection” ( aka gayness ) 


All four of us sat at our regular seats for lunch and since it was Yugyeom’s birthday, he said he would treat us to lunch. We didn't hesitate to say okay as today’s lunch was the best lunch in the week. It was a beef set and it was just great. The beef would be juicy and tender while the rice would be soft and chewy. 


During lunch, we talked about everything under the sun. Ranging from homework to crushes. We asked Yugyeom who was his crush. We also joked that if he asked his crush out today, she would say “yes”. Yugyeom’s ears perk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter