twenty five

SPY

Byunghee chuckled while running after Hajin when Hajin decided to burst out of the bathroom, and wet and jumped onto a pile of gentlemen on the floor who were still dozing off even if the sun was already higher up in the sky.

          "Wake up, uncles~" Hajin playfully sang as he hopped onto Sanghyun's stomach and rolled onto Seungho and later his feet resting onto Sangbae's face and sprinkled the dribbling water on his hair towards Changsun.

          "Hey, Hajin! You could have wake me up with a sweet kiss." Seungho groggily complained as he woke up from the abuse of the naughty child. "What! You should dry yourself properly!" Seungho nagged once he saw the state Hajin was in after a morning shower before turning around and pulled the blanked over his head to continue his disturbed sleep.

          The other three? They remained sleeping throughout the chaos. As expected.

          "Come here, Hajin-ah. You should wear something." Byunghee cooed. Hajin always woke up so early and since he was also a morning person, it was always Byunghee who need to take care of Hajin's need. Once he finished taking care of Hajin and the others had finally woken up, he looked into Cheolyong's room which was still dark with the curtain pulled down to cover the sun from escaping into the room. He smiled seeing how Cheolyong's sleep wasn't disturbed by early awaken Hajin but frowned when he saw restless shuffle of the figure on the bed, tossing around agitated.

          "Cheolyong?" He called in, pushing the door wider and let the light from outside to guide his way to the bed. Closer, he saw Cheolyong's frown and heard the uneasy groan coming from the younger. It must be a nightmare. He sat by the bed and shook Cheolyong's awake. "Hey, wake up." Once he saw Cheolyong's large eyes popped open, he helped the younger up. "Are you okay?" He asked carefully.

          Cheolyong looked back at him. Eyes tired and almost lifeless. "Yea, I'm okay."

          The answer was not convincing at all. "Cheolyong. Nightmare again?"

          "It's nothing unusual." Cheolyong shrugged.

          Since the past three days they welcomed themselves to stay in Cheolyong and Jinwoon's shared house, Byunghee had noticed Cheolyong having nightmare, mostly from Hajin coming to wake him up in the middle of the night saying Cheolyong was acting weirdly in sleep that it wake Hajin. And once Byunghee told Hajin that it was a nightmare, Hajin started to hug Cheolyong while sleeping, acting like he was Cheolyong's guardian to ward off the bad dreams.

          It was sweet and all but it didn't really help with Cheolyong's nightmare. And Cheolyong noticed how his own nightmare starting to scare Hajin off as he would woke up with horrified look and breathless. A state that made Hajin cried by his side. Cheolyong was glad Byunghee would take Hajin away everytime it happened.

          "What were you dreaming of?" Byunghee asked, watching as Cheolyong get off the bed and went to fetch his towel and change of clothes.

          "Nothing."

          "Cheolyong please. We both know it's not nothing." Byunghee waited patiently as he saw thousands thought swirled inside Cheolyong's deep brown eyes. Once in a while, the maknae's delicate features crumpled up in discomfort before the boy shook his head clear.

          "It's nothing." Cheolyong said sternly.

          Byunghee exhaled harshly, loosing his patience and he didn't know what else to do to make Cheolyong confide in him. Let him protect the younger as he had always wanted to. Let him be the family Cheolyong had lost.

          "Hyung. Where's Hajin?" Cheolyong asked before he entered the bathroom attached to his room.

          "Don't worry about him. He didn't cry today. He woke up early and you're still sleeping alright at that time." Byunghee answered, knowing the exact answer Cheolyong needed.

          Cheolyong nodded and went into the bathroom, closing the door gently and Byunghee didn't feel like moving from the bed knowing Seungho could handle the breakfast for Hajin and simply laid down on the bed, relaxing his strained muscle for sleeping on the floor for days.

          He wasn’t sure how long he had fallen asleep but it felt like he just nod off for a few seconds before he felt someone nudging him. He opened his eyes tiredly to see Cheolyong was waking him up. "You haven't eaten yet since morning." Cheolyong stated as matter of fact.

          Byunghee rubbed his eyes and pulled himself up in sitting position and only then he realized the tray of food on Cheolyong's laps. "Is that for me? What time is it?"

          "No. For the cats under the house. It's past 5 already."

          "Oh wow? I slept the whole day?" Byunghee chuckled and pinched Cheolyong's cheek for being sass with him. He took the tray gratefully. "Thank you."

          "No, thank you."

          Byunghee frowned with his mouth stuffed up with rice and veges, trying to figure out the reason for Cheolyong thanking him and for the lovely blush dusted over Cheolyong's cheeks. But he only got his answer later after Cheolyong went off to somewhere mumbling something about going to the river and Seungho came into the room with cheeky grin.

          "I see, you guys still sleep holding each other." Seungho had commented while wriggling his brows.

          "What?"

          "Hajin said he never saw Cheolyong sleep so soundly before." Seungho's smile dropped slightly and looked a bit sad. "It just remind me the day at hospital when I see Cheolyong sleep inside your hold. He cried but he still got his peaceful sleep."

          "He did?" Byunghee asked with gaping mouth. "I don't remember anything."

          Seungho nodded. "He went for afternoon nap next to you since he was really tired with the nightmare and all and you're hogging his bed. But it all turn for better. I guess sleeping close to you help him. Maybe this time he will realize he need us just as much as we need him."

          A smile broke out on Byunghee's face. Faith came pouring back in his being. "Yea. He will."

 

###########

 

Jinwoon looked down at the chess set with a frown. It was already checkmate from Cheolyong's side. "When did this happen?" He mumbled to himself, arranging all the pieces back to the original place to start the game all over again.

          When he was finished, he jumped down the short stairs leading from the balcony to the ground. His eyes drifted to the small group gathering under a tree not too far from the house where Jinwoon had built a bench for him and Cheolyong to spend a peaceful evening with a good book to read or simply sitting side by side, staring into the green-ness of the mountain. Sound like an old cheesy couple thingy but this was a life they both had been wanting after so much suffering and chaos they had to deal with since they were small. Now was the time to live a life of their dream.

          Well, at least the closest one to their dream.

          "How long are you guys going to stay here?" Jinwoon asked as he approached the group chatting noisily about some animated thing. They surely look a bit happier today compared to the last three days they spent here with Cheolyong ignoring their existence most of the time.

          "Well, I have to head back to Seoul tomorrow afternoon. I have a case to settle and Sangbae have his packed schedule." Seungho answered with a shrug. "I'll come back here again, definitely. Maybe I need a few days though. I got piled up cases to settle actually."

          Jinwoon frowned. "You guys surely treating this house like your own."

          "Well, it is Cheolyong's house as well, so, yea that made this our house too." Byunghee said cheekily.

          "You guys look happy today." Jinwoon raised one brow inquiringly.

          Sanghyun giggled from side, unable to concealed his ever glowing happiness. "Cheolyong played the chess with Byunghee hyung just now. Byunghee hyung has been smiling since then eventhough he lost the round." His giggles turned into heart-fill laugh, joined by Changsun and Sangbae while Seungho simply smiled softly at Byunghee.

          "I hope you don't mind I play your part on the chess." Byunghee kept on adding the information. "Maybe if I stay a little longer, I can finally see him smile."

          "You sure are one tough opponent. Good luck on that because we all know Cheolyong is just as tough and stubborn." Jinwoon took a seat next to Sangbae. "Where's Hajin?"

          "Cheolyong took him to go fishing. He just went." Sangbae tattled. He jumped off the bench. "It's quite hot this evening. I'm going to the river."

          "Wait! I'm going too!" Sanghyun jumped onto the ground also and the two broke into a race towards the river.

          "Hey! It rained last night! The current should still be strong from the mountain. Don't just jump into the river!" Jinwoon warned but the two had long gone and left him behind shaking his head with long set of clicking tongue like a disappointed mother.

          "I wonder how Cheolyong agrees to live with only both of you here. You nag even more than Byunghee hyung." Changsun said exaggeratedly, running away when Jinwoon shot him deadly glare.

          Jinwoon might be younger but he kept in mind the young lad was a spy just like Cheolyong. He won't have a winning chance if things got physical despite his built.

          "Yah! Get back here!"

          Seungho and Byunghee laughed as they watched from the side. It felt so normal to have them like this. It felt like before and it was making them smile without restraint.

          But the peaceful evening wasn't in for long as the heard a scream echoed from the river.

          "Hajin?" Byunghee whispered and his eyes caught Seungho who was just as alerted and tensed. Without anymore words, they bolted towards that voice.

 

#################

 

Seungho stopped his run abruptly causing Byunghee who was running close behind him to crash into him and sending both of them falling forward into the muddy grown.

          "Oww~" Byunghee whined, rolling off of Seungho and ignored the fact he made his back smeared with more mud. "Why did you stop so suddenly?" Byunghee asked but his question soon answered with a cute giggle from Hajin.

          Tilting his head up a bit, Byunghee saw upside down Hajin and Cheolyong staring down at him and Seungho with humor. In Cheolyong's hand was a fishing rod and a fat wiggly pretty much alive worm.

          "You scream because of…" Seungho trailed off.

          "Worm!" Hajin affirmed the suspicion and giggled more when Byunghee flipped over on his stomach with his hair already soiled with mud. "Samchoon told me how to capture worm but they are so fat and shiny and… wet. Eww!" Hajin took a safe distance from Cheolyong.

          Cheolyong smiled fondly to Hajin's cute reacting and proceeded to hook the worm on. "We have to do this to catch a fish." He explained kindly, focusing wholely on Hajin as if his two older brothers hadn't just took a dive into a mud right in front of him.

          "A little help would be nice." Seungho mumbled sulkily, picking himself up and offered a helping hand to Byunghee who seemed to already gave up and just sunk deeper into the muddy ground like it was a comfortable bed. "Get up, it's dirty." Seungho yanked Byunghee up.

          "Maknae is ignoring me." Byunghee commented in disdain but not a second later, his eyes emitted mishievous spark. Bending down, he took a handful of mud in hand as he stalked towards Cheolyong whom in turn widened his eyes.

          "Don't you dare." Cheolyong warned, stepping back and away from Byunghee, walking backwards even faster when Byunghee started laughing his comic evil character laugh.

          Cheolyong duck down when a fistful of mud flew his way and couldn't help the laugh when he turned back and saw Changsun's face now smudged with mud while Jinwoon who just arrived not too soon already laughing hysterically.

          "Why do I feel like this had happened before?" Changsun complained, taking off the mud as best as he could.

          "Yea, it had. Opps. I overshoot." Byunghee grinned as he said the line Changsun once said, went towards Cheolyong and hook an arm around Cheolyong's neck. "Cheolyong is always good at ducking things flying his way though."

          "You meanie. At least it was a water bottle. Hygiene. This is mud! I'm going to have a pimple after this. Eww." Changsun continued complaining until he got a better look on Byunghee and laughed at the older. "Hey, what happened to you? Did you go surfing inside mudslide?"

          Byunghee clicked his tongue. His hair started hardening from the drying mud. "We fall."

          "We?" Changsun crooned his neck and saw Seungho, though a bit better than Byunghee, still have mud all over his body. And Changsun couldn't stop laughing until he fall on the ground.

          "Aigoo… City boy." Jinwoon added in as he clutched his stomach, laughing just as loud as Changsun who was rolling on the ground now.

          Byunghee used one foot to nudge Changsun away and froze when something caught his attention from the corner of his eyes. He turned slightly, not wanting to be obvious and his heart skipped a bit when he saw Cheolyong's eyes sparkled and lips curled into soft smile as the maknae watched the two men on the ground laughing away.

          Byunghee swallowed. Cheolyong is smiling. Like, really smiling. Not just a mechanical fake smile but a real smile. He knew how the maknae looks like when smiling. Just simply beautiful. And this is a real smile that came from heart.

          However, Byunghee didn't say anything. He didn't want the smile to fade away so he darted his eyes towards the laughing mess and let his own radiant smile break across his face.

          "We are happy… Right, maknae?"

          Cheolyong rose his brows and turned to look at Byunghee who was in second returning his gaze. Tilting his head a bit, he asked, "Did you say something?"

          Byunghee shrugged. "Nope. Why?"

          Cheolyong shook his head, looking a bit confused. "Nothing. I thought I heard something- Wait. Did you hear that?" Cheolyong's smile faded and so did the sparkles in his huge eyes. His brows gathered together as his ears perked at the sound. He turned sharply, almost throwing Byunghee off from him and aside as his gaze turned to the streaming river. A rush of current suddenly flow through the river, probably caused by the rain last night and came from the mountain. But that wasn't what attract his attention. Rather, two floaters in the river that caught his senses. "Jinwoon!" Cheolyong half-shouted, running towards the river, grabbing Hajin who was standing too close to the stream and tossed the child into Jinwoon's arms who was up and ready once he heard Cheolyong calling his name.

          Cheolyong ran to one of the tree bark with its branch spread across the river and climbed up the bark, efficiently and fast. He crawled across the branch, keeping his eyes on the two floaters and praying the branch would be able to hold his and two added weight later.

          Hooking his legs around the branch, Cheolyong let his upper body fall down and were now hanging upside down on the branch. He let his arms stretched as far as he could, ignoring the water slapping his face and once the two floaters closed in, he caught them one with each hands. "Hey! Stop struggling! I'm here!" Cheolyong tried to calm the two down, his fingers clutched tightly onto Sanghyun's and Sangbae's shirt.

          The current must have caused Sanghyun and Sangbae almost drowning. It didn't matter how skilled they were in swimming, once the head current from the upper side of mountain came so suddenly, the skills won't do much. Cheolyong was glad he noticed these two or else, he couldn't imagine what would have happened.

          Sanghyun and Sangbae both clung onto each of Cheolyong's hands, coughing and trying to keep their head up while resisting the still strong current until they saw a fishing rod moving in their line of sight.

          "Grab on it!" Seungho shouted from the riverbank.

          "Faster!" Cheolyong encouraged, he was a bit worried now when he felt the branch cracking slowly at the heavy weight it had to support. "Come on." Cheolyong made sure each and one Sanghyun and Sangbae grabbed onto the fishing rod before he swung and turned himself to sit upright on the branch but the branch finally snapped and Cheolyong felt himself plunging down heading straight into the river.

          A hand grabbed on Cheolyong's hand and he was pulled up again onto the part of the brach which was still attached to the bark and smirk when he saw it was Jinwoon whom had saved him. He knew this guy would always got his back. They got down back to the riverbank and Hajin jumped off Byunghee's hold and went straight into Cheolyong's arms before all of them went to circle the two almost drowning victim.

          "Are you okay?" Cheolyong asked both of the men.

          Sanghyun was coughing wildly, his fair skin turned red and his eyes teary while he wheezed, trying to get back into a normal breathing rhythm.

          Sangbae wasn't much different except between his heavy breath, Sangbae let out a small chuckles. "Wow. That was thrilling." He spoke once he finally calm down, still laughing.

          Cheolyong shook his head. He forgot how crazy Sangbae could be sometimes. He was about to say something about it when Sanghyun cut him off.

          "Let's do that again!" Sanghyun exclaimed excitedly and laughed when all the audience there jawdropped.

          "Hey! That was dangerous. You could have-" Jinwoon paused and turned to Cheolyong who was carrying Hajin. He covered Hajin's ears and continued, "-DIE!" and removed his hands away.

          "Well, you guys are here. You, Cheolyong, Seungho. I bet the chances are slim." Sanghyun shrugged.

          Cheolyong facepalmed, causing Hajin to turn to look at him. "It's okay samchoon. The other samchoon are sometimes like a kid, like Hajin. I won't do things like that." Hajin comforted Cheolyong.

          Cheolyong smiled. "Well, at least, someone is mature." He jibed and they all laughed by the riverbank forgetting the short dangerous moment just now.

          Yes, we are happy…

          Cheolyong smiled softly when his eyes met Byunghee's gaze, a few words they shared together silently.

 

##################

 

Seungho and Sangbae had gone off back to Seoul two days ago and despite Seungho saying he would be gone for only short while, the former leader of MBLAQ seemingly had stuck in a new complicated case to solve and only now showing his face in the village, simply to pick the remaining Byunghee, Changsun and Sanghyun up. Jinwoon had gone up to Seoul just yesterday, taking Hajin with him since the child couldn't skip another class without valid reason and not to mention, Jinwoon was still active in 2am and need to practice for their comeback soon.

          "I can't believe you!" Byunghee growled, throwing his hands into the air in frustration. He glared at Cheolyong who sheepishly grinned. Byunghee saw Seungho trying to interfere and turned to Seungho sharply. "Stay out of this!" He warned, index finger pointed towards Seungho's face and the latter stepped back in defeat. Turning to face Cheolyong again, he narrowed his already small eyes. "And you! Are you telling me you're not at fault?"

          "Well, not really…" Cheolyong drifted his eyes away and was surprised when a pair of arms wrapped around him protectively.

          "Hey, hyung. Don't be mad. It's not even your kitchen." Sanghyun defended Cheolyong, pulling the younger closer to him in a half hug. "Plus, we're just experimenting."

          "Putting eggs on the stove is NOT experimenting! Now, the whole house smell!" Byunghee panicked. "And I need to get back to Seoul in a half. I have not enough time to clean after the mess you created. Oh man! First, opened the window!"

          "Relax hyung. Like Sanghyun said, it's not even your house." Changsun came out of Cheolyong's bedroom, having borrowed the room to get a bath and get ready to go back to Seoul. "I'm pretty sure Cheolyong can handle it himself." He walked to Cheolyong's other side and patted the youngest head whom nodded in aggreement.

          Byunghee who was already clambered all over the house, throwing open every window exist, turned towards Changsun with a frown. "What are you saying?"

          Changsun exchanged a look with Cheolyong, both looked as confused as Byunghee. "I meant that he can tidy up after we leave for Seoul." Changsun explained.

          Byunghee snorted. "Bull. Cheolyong is coming with us." He blurted.

          Cheolyong's jaw dropped and he felt Sanghyun tightening his arms around Cheolyong with a happy shout. "Oh I didn't know he'll be coming!" Sanghyun cheered before pausing. "But where will he stay?" He turned to Cheolyong who shook his head slowly, trying to explain but Sanghyun cut him off and kept on going. "I don't mind him staying with me but I live in my family house."

          "He can come and live with me." Seungho said. "Hajin is living with me after all."

          "Eh? Hajin has been staying with me. You've been busy these days." Byunghee protested. "Plus Cheolyong could have help me with writing songs."

          "Yea… Yea… I don't really mind. I can always go to visit."

          And Seungho, Byunghee and Sanghyun was discussing about taking Cheolyong back to Seoul and what would they do to have fun, Cheolyong turned to look at Changsun whom look as dumbfounded as the maknae.

          "Hey, Cheolyong…" Changsun called silently.

          "Uh-huh."

          "Are you really coming back to Seoul?"

          "Urm… I never said that." Cheolyong breathed out, a bit harshly before interrupting the noisy trio. "Hey! I'm not going with you guys." He announced a bit too loudly than he intended to, it made him looked pissed off to be honest. "I said it so many times. I'm not going back." He told, now, openly frowning in frustration.

          "Why not?" Byunghee shot.

          Seungho and Sanghyun agreed, "Yea, why not?"

          "Cheolyong is right though." Changsun added, smiling understandingly when Cheolyong looked in his way. "Can you imagine what will happen when press caught him strolling in Seoul, alive?"

          "Exactly. I'm a dead man, remember?" Cheolyong spoke ironically.

          "He got a point there." Changsun supported casually.

          "Thank you."

          "Who cares? It's not like I'm telling you to get back on stage." Byunghee crossed his arms defiantly. "He is coming with us."

          Sighing out a long breath, Cheolyong shook his head. "I can't."

          "Then, what about Hajin?" Seungho asked softly, knowing Cheolyong won't change his decision.

          "I'll come and visit sometimes. It’s better for him to live with you guys."

          "But you are his samchoon." Sanghyun reminded.

          "I know." Cheolyong mumbled. "He can't get too involved with me anymore."

          Seungho tensed up. Approaching the youngest, he grabbed Cheolyong on the shoulders. "Cheolyong, what do you mean by that? I thought all of those have ended already so what could have stop you from being with us and even Hajin?"

          Cheolyong bit his lips but as if in cue, a mail came in Cheolyong's mobile phone and he took a glance, knowing where it came from. He matched his gaze with Seungho. "It is still far from ending." He let out.

          Seungho's eyes turned smaller as he took Cheolyong's phone and his eyes moved fast, scanning the content of the mail. He gasped loudly and that called Byunghee to take the phone from him and even Changsun and Sanghyun went behind Byunghee to read over Byunghee's shoulder.

          "Are you seriously going back to North? Why?" Seungho grabbed onto Cheolyong again, shaking the younger a bit.

          "I have to!" Cheolyong raised his voice. "North need me. Jiman needs me. I want to change something. To finish what I and Jiman started."

          "No! I'm not letting you go!" It was unexpected that Changsun ended up reacting the hardest as he shouted at Cheolyong, and stunned all the other four into silence, especially Cheolyong. "Letting you live a life here is totally different than letting you go back to North. No. I'm not letting you go." Changsun rambled on. "You have to stay. We won't force you to come back but in turn you have to give us words that you will not be going back to North. Promise me! Promise us!"

          Cheolyong swallowed, feeling the chains that tightened around his body that tied him to a life he dreaded for loosened up. "But I…"

          Changsun growled, his eyes firing up at the memories of his conversation with Cheolyong the first night he stayed here. He remembered how broken Cheolyong was. How far trapped Cheolyong was inside his own hell. And how submissive Cheolyong was to the monster he created himself. And now, he barely saw Cheolyong smile and probably if he would dare to say, healing and Cheolyong had to go back to that place which had broke him into pieces?

          "I won't let you go. I don't care what way I'll use, I am not letting you go." As if to prove his words, he grabbed onto Cheolyong's hand and dragged the younger behind him, ignoring Sanghyun who was telling him to stop treating Cheolyong harshly. "I'll help you to stop all this if you can't stop it on your own." He headed towards the front door and almost dragged Cheolyong out of the house when he felt strong tug from the younger. He tried to pull harder but Cheolyong was immovable so he turned to look over his shoulder only to shivered at the hostile look in Cheolyong's eyes, reminding him that this maknae of theirs was in fact an assassin they shouldn't mess with.

          But before any of them could do anything, Cheolyong's blazing eyes were covered by a pair of hands from behind. It was Byunghee. A deep worries painted over his features, colored with sadness and hurt.

          "Stop lying to yourself and us. We won't believe you anymore." Byunghee whispered next to Cheolyong's ears. "You want to stop, don't you?"

          Byunghee's voice was so close that Cheolyong could hear the pleading inside those shaky voice and he felt the pain inside that voice. Yes. I want to stop. I want to… "It's my job, hyung. You have to understand. I am born to be this and so I will live as this."

          "You want to stop." Byunghee repeated. "And we will help you to stop."

          It made Cheolyong wondered if Byunghee did hear his unspoken words instead of those lies he spouted out. I want to. Hold me back. And I will stop. "Let me go, hyung. I have order I need to carry out."

          Byunghee hands moved away from Cheolyong, leaving deep despair inside the maknae as the maknae thought that they finally let him go but it wasn't even seconds when he found himself inside Byunghee's tender embrace. "If you want to go, then you have to kill me first."

          Hold me back. Hold me tighter. "Don't dare me, hyung. I have killed so many people it won't faze me to kill another."

          Byunghee remained silent, only letting his arms curled around Cheolyong, pulling the younger even closer if possible.

          "I'm going to kill you." Cheolyong's steady voice came down to a whisper and despite his lies, his hands clutching the material of Byunghee's shirt. "I'm going to kill all of you." He whispered again, shaking madly feeling the cold frosting his heart until he felt movement and not too later, he was surrounded by all of his brothers, circling him in a hug with him as the centre and the warmth invade him, chasing away the cold, melting away the ice and it was warm… So warm…

          They held him back and he stop…

          That's it. He didn't need a new life. He want this life. He want a life where he can finally stop the deed that killing him slowly but it was pushing with unbreakable strength and although he was supposed to be a strong killing machine, in front of those forces of darkness, he was powerless until he felt warmth surrounded him. This warmth of family he had been longing for. Their warmth that let the sunray into his dark world and chase away the shadow.

          "I want to go home."

          "You're home. Welcome back."

          They are his home…

 

 

THE END

 

"So.. What do you think?" Onew asked, fixing his red blood muffler while looking forward to the small kindergarden where Hajin was running out from and towards five men who used to be part of MBLAQ were waiting for him. Cheolyong bend down and gathered Hajin into his arms, smiling happily and brilliantly just as the others while listening to Hajin rambled on about his day in the school.

          "Well, at least I know, I haven't destroy all." Jiman answered, pulling his sunglasses off.

          "I'll go to North in his stead." Jinwoon offered, hoping to see that smile always present on Cheolyong's face. This was the life both of them had been dreaming of. It was perfect in every imperfection.

          "And? What will you do?" Jiman inquired with one arched up brow.

          Jinwoon pursed his lips. "Anything that you originally want Cheolyong to do."

          "What do you think it is?" Jiman kept asking.

          Swallowing, Jinwoon felt his throat dried up. "Eradicate the threats."

          Jiman chuckled. "For that, I have my armies. I'm not defenseless without Cheolyong or you. I can survive though it is a bit sad to let got two of my best agents."

          Jinwoon's small eyes widened as he stared dumbfoundedly at Jiman and then Onew who stand on his other side whom just nodded with a smile. "You are… Letting us go?"

          "I have never had claim on both of you from the start. You are always free men."

          Onew nodded again. "Now go. Join them." Onew gave a small push to Jinwoon until the men stepped out of the shadow into the sun. "Live under the sun." He told and Jinwoon hesitated for a minute before nodding and ran off with a smile.

          Onew and Jiman watched as Cheolyong and the others looked surprised with Jinwoon suddenly popped out of nowhere but instantly engaged in a long meaningless chatting and laughter filled them up. Just simply happy.

          "Don't you want to live under the sun too?" Jiman asked.

          "I am. You are my sun. Father." Onew replied.

          "You called me father." Jiman acknowledged.

          Onew knew he won't regret his choice. Cheolyong and Jinwoon had survived for long because they were each other's sun. And him too, now, had his own sun.

          "Let's go home, son." Jiman beckoned.

          Throwing one last look at the leaving happy group, Onew felt smile stretching wider on his lips. Home…

          Finally, home…

 

 

 

thank you everyone, to those who subscribe and comment and upvote, I love you guys muah muah muah <3 <3 <3

I hope the ending is acceptable

comment are welcomed since I love reading your opinion

now I'm off to watch my Mireu in Law of the Jungle

Adios~