4.1

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

It is their last fanmeeting in Japan. They have fun with ARMYs and are glad for being able to spend time with them.

Sometimes, between performances they will play games to lit up the atmosphere. Or just walking around to greet ARMYs within their reach.

After they perfomes For You, Taehyung walks to the left stage and greets ARMYs, making tiny hearts with his fingers or big hearts with his hands. When Hoseok joins him, they make a big heart together.

They both walk together till the next performance, Run in Japanese Version.

Taehyung can't help himself from staring to much when Jungkook dances in front of him. The way the younger's body dances to the chorus is really gorgeous.

After Run's perfomance, they have game corner. They have to play a game where the members have been divided in 2 teams. Vocal line versus Rapper Line. They have to eat the hanging cookies without touching it in 1 minute.

Of course there will be a penalty to those who fail. A smack in the forehead by the winner team.

"Tae, I really hope you wouldn't mess up." Jimin says, jokingly making ARMYs laugh.

"Really, I will hit you if we lose because of you." Jimin sounds serious but his smile just making everyone laughs again.

The Vocal line starts first as Seokjin is their first player. The eldest gets the first cookie in no time. Next it is Jimin and the boy seems to struggle a bit but manages to get it at the 4th attempts.

There's only 23 seconds left and it is Taehyung's turn. He jumps once but fails. He tries again but fails again. For the third times, he jumps but-

"Tuttt time's upp.." Hoseok yells happily at the team's failure.

Taehyung looks at Jimin's blank face. Slowly he walks toward the boy with his famous boxy smile and hugs him, trying to beg for forgiveness. "It was too high for me. Really!" 

Taehyung bursts into laughter when Jimin whispers something into his ear. "He spits bad words to me." he manages to say between his laughter.

It is rapper line's turn but they also fails because of Yoongi and his height problem.

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Don't worry, Jimin. I will do my best!"

This time, Taehyung is the last player. When Jungkook, the third player has also gets his, it's again Taehyung's turn.

"Tae, 10 seconds." Jimin reminds him.

Taehyung has ready to jump but-

he slips and falls on his . He gets up as fast as he can but the time is over. Again.

Jimin is the first who reaches him and gives him a headlock. Taehyung hugs his bestfriend, again for forgiveness. He could see Jungkook is getting nearer and suddenly he gets a playful smack on his .

A playful one but still hurt a little. He just lets it go and smiles.

The Rapper line challenges again. Taehyung watches nervously as he puts his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

When the Rapper line win the game, Taehyung quickly holds both Jimin's hand, preventing himself from getting any hits. He lets go Jimin's hands and quickly distances himself from the boy but again, he gets a smack on the .

He turns around only to see it's Jungkook.

"Aish this brat." He tries to reach for the younger but the younger is faster in running away.

It's time for the Vocal line to get a smack on the forehead.

"Hyung, any last wishes?" Hoseok ask Seokjin, the first person to get punished.

"Save me."

"I won't" With that, he smacks Jin, right at the center of his forehead. Loud and clear.

"Next."

"Kim Taehyung, any last wishes?"

"I wish hyung remembers our good times."

Hoseok smiles. "Of course I do."

So, seeing his hyung smiles, he also smiles, but then there it is, loud and clear.

"Your last wish?" Hoseok asks Jimin.

"I love you, hyung."

"I don't love you." Yeah, again the loud and clear.

"Auchh Kim Taehyungg.." He groans on the floor.

Kim Taehyung diligently rubs Jimin's forehead.

"Our youngest member, your last wish?"

"I don't do anything wrong."

"But that boy did."

Jungkook walks toward Taehyung after he got the loud and clear smack just to give another smack on his hyung's .

Taehyung quickly grabs Jungkook's hand and locks him into a hug from behind and kicks his as much as he can. When he finally realizes the position he is in with Jungkook, he breaks the hug.

He feels like his cheeks is burning.

"Aw maknae, why are you blushing and smiling like an idiot?" Hoseok says which has caught Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung looks properly at Jungkook's face only to confirm what Hoseok said is half true half not. 

Jungkook isn't smiling but he is definitely blushing.

At the end of the fanmeeting, they again walk around, throwing hearts for the last time. And Taehyung as usual, making as much as hearts he can with his fingers, hands, and even mouth-which only he can-to please ARMYs.

His eyes are sometimes eyeing Jungkook from afar. When he sees Jungkook makes a hear with Jimin, he eyes them enviously. Wishing he was Jimin.

His oppurtunity comes when Jungkook is walking to his way. He continues making hearts to control his sudden excitement. His brain diligently comes up with some ideas.

Just when Jungkook is right in front of him, he is determined to do it.

"Hyung, there's something on your chin.." The sudden touch by Jungkook sends electricity to his chin making him automatically grabs the younger's arm.

"Now." he whispers to himself.

He walks behind Jungkook, grabs both Jungkook's hands with his and makes a heart using Jungkook's. He doesn't know where he gets this courage from but he backhugs the younger. Only for seconds before Jungkook walks away but he could still feels the warmth.

A/N ; Only a chapter but a long one. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for readingg :) Stay tuned for tomorrow!
And here's the link for hwarang, Taehyung's drama! Stream at 10pm kst to increase the rating! ; 

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12

And here, I write this chapter based on these tweets ;
1. https://twitter.com/freezekookie/status/809409369674682370 - the backhug
2. https://twitter.com/KimhaslynaTan95/status/809733683015843840 - the kicks