1.3

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

All of the members are too tired to even smile by the time the schedule ends. None of them are talking on the way home.

Taehyung is tired but he isn't sleepy so he decides to listen to the music.  He taps the 'play' button and the song starts. He looks out the window.

Currently, there is a reason why he isn't sleepy when he is actually very tired.

Jeon Jungkook is sitting next to him and the younger's head is resting on his shoulder.

He must be too tired to even notice that Taehyung is the person beside him.

And it is that time when the song Shiver by coldplay is playing.

So I look in your direction,

But you pay me no attention, do you,

The lyrics suit his situation too much.

He always looks at Jungkook. Wherever. Whenever. But they rarely met each other's eyes. Doesn't that mean that Jungkook also rarely look at him?

And on and on from the moment I wake,
To the moment I sleep,
I'll be there by your side,

He always does everything he could for Jungkook. Give him his food. Accompany him to practice till midnight. Hug him when he was having nightmares or sad. Or even lend him his shoulder like this.

He knows all the things he did weren't that special for him to brag about it. But even a small thing like making Jungkook smiles with his silly jokes making him proud of himself.

But he also knows, all the things he did to Jungkook, Jimin also had done it.

And it's you I see, but you don't see me,
And it's you I hear, so loud and clear,
I sing it loud and clear,
And I'll always be waiting for you.

Yeah. Eventhough Jungkook wouldn't look at him like Taehyung looks at him, he'll always be waiting for him. 

Waiting for him to realize his feeling.

 

A/N ; So this is the last chapter for today. Ill be back tomorrow's night ( or maybe the day after tomorrow's night ). Comment your thought about this fic and upvote if you like it.

Thanks for reading tho guys!