5.2

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Taehyung couldn't help but think that Jungkook and Jimin have been too dangerously close today. It's as if they are purposely doing it.

It's not that he doesn't notice how Jungkook would look at him when Jimin's head was resting on his lap.

How the youngest smirked when Jimin fed him, hugged him.

"Okay, 15 minutes break." Hoseok shouts.

"Woo Jimin, Jungkook, you guys are strangely close today. What's going on? Has the maknae accept your love?" Namjoon let out his concern. He has been watching the two boys since the morning. 

Of course he wil feel strange when he clearly remember how Jungkook pushed Jimin this morning when the boy backhugged him yesterday. Or how Jungkook yells at Jimin to stop bothering him when he was eating yesterday. Or how he would whine when Jimin took his phone.

But today the maknae didn't even complain even a bit.

Jimin laughs at Namjoon's words.

"Hmm I love Jungkook." Jimin says jokingly.

"I love Jimin hyung too." Jungkook responds which makes everyone cheers.

Except Taehyung of course.

Taehyung's heart stops beating for a second before it starts beating like crazy.

"I- the washroom." He gets up, almost running to the washroom. Tears stream down his cheeks.

He locks himself in one of the stall. He tries his best to not let any voice out.

"Tae?"

He startles by the voice. It's hoseok's.

"Yes, hyung?"

He quicly wipes his tears with the back of his hand.

"It's already 15 minutes."

Taehyung looks at his wrist where his watch is only to confirm what hoseok said.

"Okay, hyung. I will be back in a minute."

When he hears the washroom's door has been shut, he walks out the stall. But Hoseok is still there with a worried look. "Are you crying?" Hoseok asks, concernly.

Taehyung bits his lower lip as he shakes his head.

Hoseok pulls the younger to face him. "Don't lie."

The younger sighs. "Hyung, everyone's waiting."

"Okay. Tell me tonight."

Taehyung nods before they both walks back to the practice room.