7.2 [End]

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Jungkook decides to do something. He is tired of being avoided by the elder so he sneaks out of his room at 12:34PM and walks slowly in the dark to the room next to his. Slowly he turns the knob to the door and steps inside the dark room.

Jungkook takes a seat on the floor as he rests his chin on Taehyung's bed, right next to the elder's face. "Hyung."

No response.

"I know you are awake."

Taehyung's head turns facing the wall which causing Jungkook to sigh. "Hyung, stop ignoring me.."

Taehyung bites his bottom lip.

"Why should I?" Taehyung finally speaks but his face is still facing the wall.

Jungkook's turn to bite his bottom lip before answering. "I-it h-hurt.."

Taehyung turns to face the younger. His heart breaks into pieces when he sees Jungkook's sad face. But he doesn't want to let his guard down yet. Like Hoseok said, he has to play a little bit hard to get.

"I-I-I-"

"What." Taehyung asks, feeling impatient.

"It was a mistake."

"What is."

"The kiss. Hyung, please don't give me cold reply like that because I feel like crying right now.." Jungkook speaks carefully. But he really does feel like crying because this Taehyung is completely different from the one he knows.

Taehyung breathes in and out. "So, the kiss was a mistake. Why?"

"It was supposed to be on the cheek, not on the lip."

Taehyung glares at the maknae eventhough he knows he couldn't even see it as it is dark. "Then it wasn't really a mistake. Wouldn't you be glad, the hyung you like had kissed you." Taehyung says as he faces the wall back.

"Hyung.. look at me." Jungkook whines. "I have my reason about the kiss but it really was a mistake!"

"What is the reason?"

"It-t, I can't tell you." Maybe Taehyung couldn't see the younger's face who is now blushing but somehow he can tell just by hearing the younger's tone.

"Yeah, you can't tell me but it's alright with Jimin."

Jungkook stays silent for a while. "Hyung, perhaps.. you are jealous?"

Taehyung's face becomes hot all of a sudden. "Pftt of course I'm not."

"Then why are you acting like one?"

"I did not." Taehyung quickly answers.

"So why are you avoiding me after witnessing the kiss scene?"

Taehyung's head is now a mess. How does he answer this question?

Telling him the truth about his feeling? All of it?

Or keep on denying it? But how?

His head is telling him to deny it while his heart is telling him to confess.

"Tell me about the kiss first. Why was it happened at the first place?"

"Don't change the situation, hyung. I'm the one who asks you questions." Jungkook gets up and sits at the edge of the bed.

"If I tell you why did I avoid you, you will tell me why you and Jimin kissed?"

Jungkook hums in response.

"I don't like it."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow. "You don't like what?"

"When you two kissed. Or even talked to each other."

Jungkook shocks at what Taehyung just said. "What is that suppose to mean, hy-yung." Jungkook gulps. His heart is beating so fast as he waits for the elder to reply.

"I love you. Isn't that obvious?"

There's a silence for a while.

"Why aren't you responding?" Taehyung turns to look at the maknae.

"Hm? I thought you're talking to the wall. I wait too, for the wall to respond your confession." Jungkook says casually.

Taehyung gets up to hit the maknae on his head causing the youngest to groan in pain. "Not even funny." he says and then goes back to his sleeping position.

'I confess for nothing.' Taehyung thought to himself.

Then he feels a pair of hands around his waist and a body pressing into his from the back. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asks.

"Hugging?" Jungkook answers as he tighten the embrace. "So hyung, do you want to hear a story?"

Taehyung hums.

Jungkook smiles a little. "Okay. There is one boy who has fallen in love with his hyung."

"Who?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin ignores the question and continues on telling the elder the story, "Whenever his hyung gets closer to any person, he doesn't like it. He feels angry and ends up letting out the anger toward his hyung. He sometimes overdo it and ends up hurting his hyung. So he changes his strategy, instead of him being the one who is jealous, he wants his hyung be the one who is jealous so he told his other hyung to kiss him on the cheek. But when they are getting ready for the plan, his beloved hyung calls him making him turn around when the kiss is suppose to be done. His other hyung really do kiss him but not on the cheek, instead it went to his lip. The end."

Silence.

"Hyung?"

Silence.

"Hyung.."

Taehyung hums causing Jungkook to smile. "I thought you were asleep."

"How can I sleep when someone is confessing." Taehyung jokes which making the younger blushes but thanks to the position they are in now, Taehyung won't be able to see his blushing face.

"Tell me more about your feeling because I think I deserve to know now why I've always been given cold stares, punches, kicks and else." Taehyung asks making Jungkook laughs.

"Hm okay.. I punched your shoulder once after you backhugged Yoongi hyung at a concert."

"Next."

"Remember when I cut your favourite beanie into pieces?"

Taehyung hums.

"That's when the churros video you were in with Hobi hyung had been uploaded to the Youtube."

"Remember when I 'accidentally' dropped your phone till it broke?"

Taehyung hums.

"It was after the Bangtan gayo where you and Hobi hyung re-acted the Secret Garden's scene."

Taehyung laughs. "You are very childish."

"I just don't like to share." Jungkook states the fact.

"Whatever. Ah the one at the recent fanmeeting?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh the kicks on your ? You were being too clingy to Jimin hyung."

"The photoshoot! You bumped my shoulder when I wanted to enter the car."

"You and Hobi hyung were too close during the group shot."

"And when you bumped me again during the dance practice?"

"You were having too much fun with Hobi hyung. I don't like it when you laugh with other people."

Taehyung pouts. "Everything makes sense but don't you think you were being too much? I was very hurt by the way you glared at me. Full of hate. I really thought you hate me."

Jungkook snuggles his face to Taehyung's neck. "I'm sorry.." He sniffs Taehyung's hair.

"Ahh it really smells nice like Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung said."

"I thought you don't like smelling other people's hair?" Taehyung says in a sarcasm.

Jungkook giggles. "I was just jealous okay! How could they buried their face into your hair like that in front of me. Of course I would feel angry."

"I think we should sleep already. We still have to wake up early tomorrow."

Jungkook hums.

Silence.

"Hyung?"

"What.."

"I love you."

Taehyung laughs. "Hm I love you too."

"Is that mean you are mine?"

Jungkook's sudden question making him blushes. So he just hums as a response.

"Does that makes us boyfriends?"

"I don't know about that. Do you want to be my boyfriend, Kookie?"

"Yes!!!" Jungkook unconciously shouts, excitedly.

Taehyung quickly shushes him.

"I do, hyung. I dooo.." Jungkook whispers to his ear.

"Okay. Let's sleep."

Jungkook tells Taehyung to turns around so that they are facing each other and then Jungkook snuggles closer to Taehyung's chest. He could hear very clearly Taehyung's fast heartbeat.

"Hyung.."

"Can't we just sleep.." Taehyung groans. "I'm very sleepy."

"Can I kiss you?" The youngest asks, face still buried on the elder's chest.

No response.

Jungkook looks up to see the elder's face. "Hy-" His word gets cut off by one soft plump lip. His eyes widen for a second, not expecting the kiss.

But he manages to calm down and enjoy their first kiss ever.

"How's my lip?" Taehyung jokingly asks as they lips parted.

Jungkook smirks, "Delicious." He says with a seductive voice causing Taehyung to blush.

"Just sleep."

Jungkook laughs as he snuggles back to his hyung's chest, feeling comfortable there. And they finally drift off to dreamland.

- THE END -

A/N ; Anddd that's it guys! The last chapter! I want to thank all of u who have been reading my Taekook fic till the end. Thank you sososo much! I love you guys!

P/S ; So... I am thinking about an extra chapter tomorrow. Who's with me? Comment 'YES' if you want it!