6.2

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Taehyung rubs his shoulder. It isn't that bad but he couldn't sleep because of the soreness. It has been 2 hours since he decided to sleep but couldn't. 

He hears the door creak open. It is dark in the room and also outside the room so he couldn't tell who it is.

He doesn't ask because he's afraid if it is Seokjin. He doesn't want to trouble the eldest by telling him he couldn't sleep because his shoulder is sore.

But he can tell that the person is walking toward his bed. Then he feels a hand on his shoulder. The hand starts rubbing his shoulder slowly.

Taehyung now knows who it is by the person's scent.

"I'm sorry. I overdid it." Jungkook whispers.

Taehyung brings his hand to the hand on his shoulder which making the younger startles a little.

"Hyung, you are awake." Jungkook states the fact.

Taehyung hums.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Taehyung stays silent for a while before answering, "I don't know. How about you ask Jimin?"

Jungkook purses his lip into a straight line. "I don't see why."

"Really? Let's see... because you love him? I still remember yesterday's confession." Taehyung tries to make it sounds like a joke. Like how the other members did.

"I don't love him. That was a joke!" Jungkook unconciously shouts.

Taehyung shushes the younger, not wanting to wake up his roommates.

"Okay so if that was a joke. What with the sudden closeness?"

"That's nothing too."

Taehyung nods his head to the response. There is silence for a moment before Jungkook asks again whether they can sleep together or not.

"Tell me, do you like Jimin?"

"He is my hyung, of course I like him."

"If so, do you like me?"

Taehyung notices the younger's hesitation for one brief moment. "You are my hyung too so of course."

"Which..."

Jungkook nods his head, motioning the elder to continue.

"Which do you like more, me or Jimin?"

Jungkook looks stunned by his question but he at least wanted to confirm that one.

"I like hyung more. So now can I sleep with you?"

"Of course you can Kookie." Taehyung grabs the youngest by his waist while smiling widely to himself.

Actually, there are a lot more questions he wanted to ask the youngest.

As if, why did you always giving me cold stares?

Or why are you looking like you purposely wanting me to be jealous?

Or why did you always with Jimin and not me?

Or do you love me?

Or can you love me?

Or please love me.

"Hyung."

Taehyung hums.

"Is your shoulder still hurt?"

Taehyung moves his shoulder a bit to see whether it is still hurt or not. "A little."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"To purposely bump into my shoulder?" Taehyung interrupts the younger.

He can feel that the younger is pouting eventhough it's dark. 

"No, you deserve it. I didn't mean to overdid it. It was supposed to be a light bump only." Jungkook's long explaination causing him to frown.

"What did I do to deserve that actually?"

Jungkook's soft snore is telling him that the maknae has fallen asleep.

He sighs before snuggling himself to Jungkook.

A/N ; Tomorrow may be the end for this story. I dont know yet bcs I still dont write it yet but I do have the plot. Hope you enjoy this story! Tell me if there's anything you are curious about! Thanks for reading!!