5.3

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Taehyung does his best at avoiding Jungkook after he's back from the washroom with Hoseok. It's not that it is hard though. 

The youngest doesn't even look at him nor talk to him. 

The youngest doesn't even know that he is trying his best to not look at him.

The youngest doesn't even care because he is busy with his Jimin hyung.

It's time to head home. Taehyung enters the car but when he sees Jungkook's face he wants to make a u-turn but the youngest pulls him.

He grabs the youngest's shoulder to balance himself but quickly breaking the contact and silently seating there next to Jungkook.

Taehyung takes out his phone from his jacket when he feels his phone vibrates means he gets a message.

He frowns when he sees it is from Jungkook.

Why are you avoiding me.

It surprises him to know that Jungkook noticed it.

I didn't.

Before he can even taps the 'send' button, the maknae says in the tone only he could hear, "The hell you didn't."

Taehyung faces Jungkook who is already facing him. "I really didn't." Taehyung says using the same tone as Jungkook.

"So what with the u-turn you wanted to do just now?"

"I just remember I left something at the practice room." He faces the front back.

The maknae is speechless for a moment by Taehyung's logic answer.

"I know you are avoiding me."

"Why do you care anyway? Just go play with your Jimin hyung." Taehyung tries to not sound like he is jealous.

Jungkook doesn't reply which making Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook who is currently smirking.

--

And that night, after they have make sure Jimin is sleeping, Taehyung tells Hoseok all of it.

His feeling.

His jealousy.

Jungkook's cold stare.

Everything.

He feels as if his shoulder becomes lighter as he let out more and more to Hoseok.

A/N ; That's it guys, 3 chapter for u guys today. Stay tuned for more tomorrow. I think I'll end this story tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Upvote guys upvote :) !