2.2

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

It's already 6 o'clock. All of the members except Namjoon who is meeting his old friends, are home. 

Seokjin, he does nothing, only going through his phone at the kitchen since morning. 

Yoongi, after watching the television, he went back to his room which he shared with Seokjin to sleep.

The maknae line feat Hoseok have been watching the television since the morning. Or more to the television has been watching them since the morning.

The television is on but not even a single pair of eyes is watching it. Taehyung is going through his phone on the floor. While, Jimin who sits beside him is reading a comic book  and Jungkook who sits next to Jimin is playing games on his phone. 

Meanwhile Hoseok who lies alone on the sofa is playing with Taehyung's hair. Decorating it like this and that. Tying it like this and like that.

"Wuu Tae, your hair smells so nice.." Hoseok says, excitedly as he nozzles his nose to Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung chuckles lightly at his excited hyung. Jungkook and Jimin cringe at the situation.

"Hyung, he still doesn't wash his hair today."  Jimin says.

"I know. But it smells really nice. Try smelling it, Jimin."

"Really? Let me..." Jimin grabs Taehyung's head closer to his nose, sniffing the scent. "Wuu it really smells good. Jungkook-ah, you should smell it too."

Taehyung's heart stops beating for a moment at Jimin's invitation to Jungkook. He looks forward silently to Jungkook's respond.

He hears Jungkook snorts and then saying, "Why should I smell his hair? I'm playing games here, hyung. Don't disturb me." The youngest says, his tone is a little bit rude but Hoseok and Jimin just shrug it off as they thought it is nothing new.

But Taehyung is somehow hurt. He smiles bitterly like nothing happen and back to his phone.

 

I will post chapter 2.3 tomorrow's night :) Thanks for readingg