3.1

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Seokjin, being the one who is responsible to wake up the rest of their members whenever there is schedule, wakes up the first. It's 6 in the morning. He grabs his towel and moves to Yoongi's bed.

"Yoongi-ah, wake up.. We have schedule today." After he has ensures that the younger is finally awake, he goes to the next room.

He switches off the light and starts yelling the leader's and the maknae's name.

"Fine.." Namjoon let out a loud groan of frustration towards his hyung.

"Aishh this kid is always the hardest one." Seokjin walks closer to Jungkook's bed but only to find that there's no one sleeping there.

Seokjin frowns slightly to himself. "Joon-ah."

Namjoon hums.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He isn't there? Maybe at the sofa. I saw him went out last night, all wrapped in a blanket. I thought I was seeing things, maybe it was him."

Seokjin nods. "Okay. Go wash yourself." Seokjin goes to the living room to see if Jungkook's really there. But no, he isn't there also.

Giving up, he goes to the last room to  wake up the rest. First, he wakes up Hoseok, the easiest one. Then, Jimin also the easiest one. But when it Taehyung's turn, he sighs to himself. This kid is also the easiest to wake up but to make him get out of his bed is the most hardest thing to do in the universe.

But

when he looks at the boy's bed, he sees two figures, hugging each other. May he add, tightly?

Then he realizes it is Jungkook. And it seems that Hoseok has also realized it too when he hears the latter squeals. Then he also hears Jimin growls.

Not knowing whose phone he has grabbed, he takes some good shots of the two boys who look cute together and sends the photos to himself.

"Ahh I don't wanna wake these two lovebirds." Seokjin says to himsefl as he yells the two boys' name.

Taehyung shuts his ears when he hears Seokjin's voice yelling his name and Jungkook's.

 

...

 

...

 

Jungkook's name? Why is Seokjin calling Jungkook's name? This is not Jungkook's room. This is his room which he shared with Hoseok and Jimin. Not Jungkook.

But why-

His eyes automatically opens widely. His heart stops beating when the first thing he sees is Jungkook's sleeping face.

Too extremely close to his.

Now, he is praying that the younger wouldn't open his eyes because he wouldn't want things to be any more awkward than this.

But the younger does open his eyes.

Wider when their eyes meet.

The younger quickly gets up, breaking the hug.

"Oh Jungkook. This is the first time you wake up this fast." Seokjin says in sarcasm.

 

A/N ; I wrote a new description. You have to read it to understand this story. Please read it bcs It's important. Thanks :)