2.3

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

It's raining outside.

And Taehyung just couldn't brings himself to sleep. Not  that he is afraid of the loud thunder. But more to worried.

Because once Jungkook happened to come to his bed in the middle of one night. When Taehyung asked if there's something wrong, the boy told him that he was kind of having a nightmare and he couldn't sleep because of the thunder.

So Taehyung let him stayed. At first, they only lied there next to each other, not making any skinship but when he felt the younger shuddered as it thundered again, he hold him into his arms tightly.

When he could feel the boy had calmed down and asleep, he took the chance to admire the boy's face.

It's perfect.

"He's perfect,

He's cute,

He's everything,

Just not mine." Taehyung whispers to himself.

The memories fades away when it thunders again.

Taehyung decides to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. He stops in the middle of his way when he sees someone on the sofa,  in a blanket.

"Who's that?" Taehyung braces up himself and asks the person.

No response.

He walks closer to the person.

"Jungkook..?" Because Taehyung couldn't think of anyone else beside Jungkook at that time.

The person's head appears from the blanket. "Hyung..."

"Nightmares?"

Jungkook hums. Taehyung swears he saw tears on the boy's cheeks.

"Want to sleep at my bed?" He asks which the boy agrees to it.

"Go first. I'm going to the kitchen." He pats Jungkook's head and smiles before he makes his way to the kitchen.

After finishing one glass of water, he walks to his room. There he is, on his bed.

Just looking at Jungkook on his bed is enough to make him smile. It feels like Jungkook is his. His property.

"Jungkook..?" He calls him in a whisper, doesn't want to wake him up if he's already asleep.

Jungkook opens his left eyes and smiles, a weak one.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks him.

The younger nods. "Just another nightmares. No need to worry."

It's Taehyung turns to nod. "Okay." but he does worried. "Sleep."

"Hyung too." Jungkook says as he grabs Taehyung's hand. Taehyung feels the vibration where Jungkook's hand meets his. It's a wonderful feeling. Taehyung loves it.

Eventually, they end up sleeping in each others' arm. Even it is raining outside, flowers are blooming in Taehyung's heart.

Or maybe Jungkook's too?

 

A/N ; Okay so here it is. I only got 1 chapter for u. Stay tuned for more, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :) Thanks for readingg and do upvote pleaseu :)