2.1

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Today, Bts gets no schedule to do, means it's their day-off.

So, Taehyung being himself wakes up the latest. It's already past 12 and breakfast time.

"Hyung, is there any food left?"

Seokjin who is on the phone with someone at the kitchen shakes his head.

Taehyung pouts as he walks toward the members who are watching a variety show called Happy Together and settles himself on the floor next to a lying Hoseok.

"But, I'm very hungry right now." He sighs to himself.

Jungkook who happens to sit behind Taehyung on the sofa hears it. "Then eat something, hyung."

"Seokjin hyung said there's no food left."

"How about ramen?"

Taehyung sakes his head. "I want to, but to sleepy to make one."

There's no response from Jungkook after that so Taehyung focuses his gaze to the television. Then he hears Jungkook getting up from the sofa.

5 minutes passed.

Taehyung couldn't stand his hunger anymore. He even could hear his stomach growling, clearly. "Ahh I feel like dying."

"Stop being lazy you alien." Jimin pushes his head jokingly.

Hoseok gets up from his lying position to a sitting position, facing Jimin with a serious face. "Why are you pushing my dongsaeng's head like that?" Hoseok brings his foot to Jimin's face.

"Ah hyungg..." Jimin whines.

Hoseok ignores Jimin as he settles his head on Taehyung's lap, focusing back to the television.

Taehyung could hear someone footsteps coming so he turns around.

Jungkook.

And may I add...

with  a bowl of ramen on his hand.

"Hyung." Taehyung stares at Jungkook's face when the younger puts the bowl in front of him. In front of Hosek to be exact as Hoseok is on his lap.

The younger's face is not looking so good so he decides to not throw some silly jokes but gives him a simple yet sincere thank you.

A sweet smile appears on his lip.

"Wow Jungkook. You never treat me like that huh?" Jimin says which making Taehyung's smile even wider.

"Hyung, you should get up. V hyung wants to eat."

Hoseok lazily gets up with a pout on his lip.

Taehyung couldn't think he can get any happier than this.