6.1

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

After Hoseok has know about Taehyung's feeling toward the youngest of the group, he now notices how the boy will stare at the younger whenever or wherever they are.

It's 8 in the morning and they just reach the practice room. The SBS Gayo Daejun is getting closer so they have to practice harder to make a perfect stage. 

As usual, they warm up first. This is important to make sure that their bodies has prepare for any physical activities such as dancing.

And they start practicing to their latest song, Blood, Sweat and Tears.

After nearly 45 minutes dancing to the same song, they stop for a 15 minutes break.

Hoseok walks to Taehyung and sits next to the latter. He takes the water bottle which the boy holds and drinks the rest in one go. 

"What do you feel now when you look at those two?" Hoseok asks Taehyung as he motions his head toward Jimin and Jungkook who are currently taking selfies together.

Taehyung sighs. "Not feeling so good."

"Jealous?"

Taehyung hums.

"So... how about a revenge?"

Taehyung turns his head to where the elder is sitting, frowning. "Is that something good?"

Hoseok grins mischievously. "Let's hope it would turn into something good." Hoseok says as he starts tickling the younger causing him to laugh, loudly which has gaining all the eyes in the practice room including Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hy-y-ung! S-Hahh-St-Hyu-Hahhah-Stop hyung!" Taehyung couldn't bring himself to stop laughing. 

He is absolutely can't stand it when people tickle him on the stomach. Any other parts are just fine but not stomach. He is ticklish at his stomach.

Hoseok stops when he sees the younger is having a hard time breathing. 

"That is evil, hyung!" Taehyung says in a pout.

Hoseok laughs and pinchs the boy's cheeks. "So cuute!"

Taehyung's pout changes into a smile. "Even so, you know how much tick-"

His words get cut-off by the maknae, "Hyung, it's already 15 minutes."

Hoseok nods and gets up. He helps Taehyung to get up before they start practice again. The song 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' starts echoing in the practice room.

"Ahh!" Taehyung falls to the floor.

Seokjin is the first to reach him. "Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" The eldest asks the younger as he helps him stand.

Taehyung nods while smiling brightly to assure that he is fine.

"Jungkook-ah, you aren't going to apologize?" Hoseok asks the maknae. He saw clearly with his two eyes when Jungkook bumps Taehyung hard on his shoulder and he is sure everyone else does too.

He wouldn't say it was a mistake by the way Jungkook overdid it.

Jungkook stays silent for a while before he speaks. "I'm sorry."

They start practice again but Taehyung's shoulder is somehow still aching. He tries to endure it because he doesn't want to worry the others plus he also doesn't want any more hate from the youngest.