3.2

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

For today's schedule, it is a photo shoot for a popular magazine. They kinda like it because it's relaxing.

Throughout the photo shoot, of course Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook who looks extremely stunning in that red tuxedo with those absolutely gorgeous hair style.

It feels like he won a jackpot when the photographer paired them together for the duet shot.

They pose every single pose they can. From holding each others' hand to slaping each others' hand.

When it comes to group shot, Taehyung stands on the left next to Hoseok. The order is Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook.

Sometimes, He put his hand over Hoseok's shoulder. Or even rest his chin on the latter's shoulder.

It is fun. Taehyung loves photo shoot.

It's time for them to go home and it's already 7:00PM.

One by one get into the car. When it's taehyung turn, Jungkook intercepts him. The younger's shoulder bumps into his causing him to groan in pain.

"Maknae! Can't you see it was Taehyung's turn?" Hoseok yells to the youngest as he rubs Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asks concernly. Taehyung nods, smiling to the elder.

When his eyes meet Jungkook, the younger rolls his eyes. 

His heart shattered into million pieces when he sees the hate on the younger's face.

 

A/N ; So, the last chapter for todayy. Thanks for reading. Dont forget to upvote :) Stay tuned for tomorrow! I decide to end it by 24/12/16.