7.1

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Taehyung walks around the dorm. He is in a good mood because of what happened last night. Eventually, his soreness is all gone when he woke up this morning, plus with Jungkook's sleeping face welcoming him.

He has been helping Seokjin with breakfast and Namjoon with laundry and also playing games with Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

He couldn't do nothing with Yoongi because that guys is now working in his room and he doesn't want to be disturbed by anyone especially Taehyung. That's what he said when Taehyung knocks the door to his and Seokjin's room.

They decide to start practicing at 3:30PM today. And they still have another 4 hours to go.

"Taehyung-ah.." Seokjin calls the second youngest. Taehyung runs toward the kitchen where Seokjin is.

"Can you please prepare the table, Tae." 

Taehyung happily agreed and goes to prepare the table. After he done setting up all the plates and cultlery, he walks to the living room again where Jimin and Jungkook are.

"Kook-ahh.."

He stops walking. Something catches his gaze. His heart stops beating. His smile fades away.

Jimin's lip on Jungkook's lip.

They kiss. Jimin and Jungkook are kissing. Their lips on each others'. Even if it is only for a second, they do kiss.

Jungkook's gaze meet his.

"Hyung.. it w-"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Taehyung storms out of the living room. Banging the door to his room and disappears behind the door.

"Taeh- Agh!" Jungkook kicks the air out of frustration. "Why did you suddenly kiss me?!" Jungkook shouts in a whisper, not wanting anyone else but Jimin hears it.

Jimin blushes a bit by the question, he still could feel Jungkook's soft lip on his. "You are the one who decided to turn your head at that time!" Jimin shouts back using the same tone as the youngest.

"But hyung, you could've just back away!"

"Why are you snapping at me! You're the one who told me to kiss you!"

"Yes, but on the cheek!"

"I was aiming for the cheek, it is your fault that my lip went to the wrong place!"

"But you could've back away!"

"It's happen too fast! And hey! I am the hyung here, why are you scolding me?!" Jimin is no longer control his voice.

Jungkook gives his hyung one last stare before he goes to his room.

--

Hyung, can we talk. Please.

Taehyung throws his phone to his bed after he reads the message. He is currently letting all his concern to Hoseok as the elder rubs the his back, trying to calm him down.

"You need to stop crying first, Tae. And it's time for lunch too. Seokjin hyung will be calling for us in any minutes." 

As soon as Hoseok finish his sentence, there's a knock on the door. "Lunch!"

"Okay, hyung." Hoseok replies as he wipes the younger's cheek, wanting the tears to disappear. "Let's eat first before we plan our revenge." 

"I don't wanna see them. Both of them."

"Then don't. Come, Tae." Hoseok grabs the younger's hand and leads him out of the room to the kitchen where everyone else has been gathered.

There's two seat left for Hoseok and Taehyung, the first one is next to Jungkook and the second one is next to the first one.

Taehyung quickly sit on the second one.

"Hoseok, can you please help me get a new plate. Mine has a little bit dirt in it." Seokjin asks the younger as he is the one who is still standing. Hoseok, obeying the eldest's command goes to the cabinet to take a new plate for Seokjin.

And when he comes back, Jungkook is already sitting next to Taehyung. He can see the uncomfortableness on Taehyung's face.

"Jungkook, that is my place!"

"Aw Hoseok, just let them be." Seokjin giggles to himself, not noticing the awkward situation. He just thought how cute the youngest and the second youngest when they are together.

Taehyung starts eating silently. Not paying any attention to the maknae who has been staring at him. He is the first one to be done eating and the first one to get up also. 

Following by the maknae who is actually still have plenty more food left on his plate.

Jungkook tries to stop Taehyung before he closes the door or even worse locks it but fails miserably when the door is being shut right in front of his nose.

"Guess I'll talk to him later.."

But the 'later' never comes till it's already time for them to go to the practice room.

--

"Hyung, can you pass me the water." Jungkook asks Taehyung who is sitting next to a box of water bottles.

But the elder completely ignores him.

--

Jungkook pushes the door to the washroom and gets inside. After he is done using the toilet, he walks out the washroom. He accidentally bumps into someone and that someone happens to be Taehyung. 

"Ah sorry hyung, I didn't mean to-"

But the elder just walks past him and doesn't even look at him.

--

It's time to go home. When he sees Taehyung walks toward the car, he quickly stands behind the elder. And successfully gets to sit next to Taehyung at the back.

But-

"Ah I forgot my phone at the room." Taehyung speaks and with that he gets out of the car to get his phone and his place is then being occupied by Yoongi.