8.1 [Extra]

Crush and Jealousy | Taekook Fic

Seokjin turns the switch on, giving light to the room. The first thing that catches his gaze and invites a little smile on his lip is the sight of two boys sleeping peacefully in each others' arms. He doesn't know since when but he really loves to see the boyfriends together.

"Ah hyung, what are you doing there, smiling like a fool." Hoseok who just woke up greets the eldest who has been smiling to himself at the door while looking at certain spot. 

He takes a look at the one Seokjin stared at and a smile forms on his face. "They must've made up."

"Oh what happened?" Seokjin takes a seat at the edge of Hoseok's bed.

"You don't realize it hyung? Really?" asks Hoseok. Talking to the mirror. If Taehyung wouldn't tell him about his feeling, he wouldn't know either. He is just oblivious, like the rest of the members. Taehyung must've suffered a lot.

Seokjin shakes his head. "What??" Seokjin's curiousity rises.

"So noisy..." They look up, searching for the voice's owner because it is a bunk bed, Hoseok on the lower bunk and Jimin on the upper bunk.

Jimin jumps down and settles himself on Hoseok's bed, lying there. "Did we wake you up? Sorry.." Hoseok says between his yawns.

"No need to say sorry, it's time already. Go wash your face." Seokjin tells Jimin as he hit the boy's . "Oh Hoseok, what happened between those two?" Seokjin's focus is back on Hoseok.

Hoseok nervously looks at Jimin. How can he tell Seokjin about it in front of Jimin without hurting the boy's feeling or making him feels guilty? The last thing Hoseok wants to see is the bright boy's sad face.

"Who?"

"That love-bird over there." Seokjin points at Taehyung's bed which is across them with his index finger.

Jimin's face turns gloomy and that is freaking Hoseok out but it's only for a second before the boy smiles, "Oh they've made up?"

"You know too?" Seokjin yells.

Jimin ends up telling the eldest everything with Hoseok's help.

"So, you're telling me, you used to have a crush on Jungkook before but decided to ignore it when he told you he likes Taehyung?"

"It's only a little crush, hyung. I promise you it's only thiiis little." Jimin makes a gesture where his thumb meet his index finger. "Plus, I have another person I like." Jimin continues, shamelessly which causing the others shook.

"Why didn't I realize this at all? So you-" He points at Jimin. "-told me that Jungkook really does love Taehyung. And you-" He points at Hoseok. "-told me that Taehyung also does love Jungkook."

The other two boys nod.

"Do you think they know each others' feelings?" Seokjin asks as he throws his gaze to Taehyung's bed, following by the other two's.

Hoseok and Jimin shrug. "Let's find out, hyung." Hoseok says as his lip turns into a smirk.

They discuss this and that. What should they do and shouldn't. What's good and what's bad.

"What's the commotion?" Someone growls.

All three eyes are now on Namjoon's figure at the door, looking at him in horror. "What? Did you do something wr- Did you talk behind my back or what?!" Namjoon snaps.

Seokjin gets up and walks to the leader. Without any warnings, he smacks the younger's head causing him to groan in pain. "Don't you know how to knock?"

"Ask Hoseok, I need to wake these two boys. And where the hell is Min Yoongi?" Seokjin tells the leader and goes to Taehyung's bed to wake up the two most hardest people to wake up.

--

Taehyung grabs the youngest's arm as soon as the boy walks out the bathroom and brings him to Jungkook's and namjoon's room and locks the door.

"Hyung, why?"

"Can we keep our relationship a secret from the members?" Taehyung makes a request as he cups the other's face.

Jungkook frowns. "Hell no." The boy pushes Taehyung's hands away from him but Taehyung, again, cups his face.

"Please.."

Jungkook avoids the elder's eyes. "What the hell, hyung? Why? Are you ashamed of me being your boyfriend?"

"No! Of course not." Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip. "It just- I'm not ready yet."

"They will accept it, hyung. Of course the will. You know it."

"I know but I'm em-embarrassed." He let out the real reason.

Jungkook snorts. He pushes the elder's hands away and lefts the room without giving Taehyung any chance to explain what he is embarrassed on.

--

Jimin looks at Jungkook who is sitting next to him on the sofa. He doesn't dare to talk to him, by looking at the youngest's tense face. 

He knows there must be something is going on between him and Taehyung again as he saw Jungkook gets out of his room looking al tense, following by Taehyung's guilty face a minute later.

Jimin gets up and walks to the kitchen where Taehyung is still eating his breakfast. He takes a seat next to Taehyung. "Hm, why?"

"Kookie's face too scary." Jimin says as he rest his chin on the table. He can see Taehyung's face turns sour. "Are you to having a fight?"

Taehyung hums. "Maybe."

"Why?"

"It's n-" Taehyung's word gets cut off by the youngest's sudden scream from the living room.

"Jimin hyung, Rapmon hyung is calling for you!"

"Ahh, okay!" Jimin pats his friend's shoulder before he walks back to the living room. "Where's Moni hyung?"

Jungkook tilts his head to his and Namjoon's room. So Jimin goes there only to find out that Namjoon never calls for him.

"Moni hyung didn't even call for me." Jimin tells the youngest.

"Oh really. I must've misheard."

As Jimin wants to reply back, Seokjin is already telling everyone to get ready because their manager will be coming in 10 minutes to pick them up to practice.

--

Taehyung is trapped between Jungkook and the car's door. Thanks god it's only for a couple of minutes before they reach the practice room.

As usual, they warm up first.

Seokjin pats Jimin's shoulder, signaling him something and Jimin nods.

"Jungkook-ah, should we warm up together?"

Taehyung is quick to turn to look at Jungkook's response. When the boy nods, he controls his dissapointment.

Try to be more positive, Taehyung-ah. You shouldn't be jealous that now you has known his feeling toward you, He reminds himself.

Seokjin moves to the next step. He nods his head when his gaze meets Hoseok's. The younger nods before he goes to Taehyung.

"Tae, let's do it together with me!" Hoseok cheerfully asks him.

Jungkook gets up, ignoring the look Jimin gives him and walks to where Taehyung is. "Hyung, you promised me we would warm up together this morning." He tells Taehyung.

Taehyung startles a little. "Ah, I did? Okay then. We can warm up together."

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand. "I remember you said only the two of us."

"Ah I did?" Taehyung gives Hoseok an apologetic look before he and Jungkook start warming up.

Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin exchange looks before they all start warming up too.

--

"Lunch!" Their managers, Sejin Hyung and the others come with some plastics that seem to be their lunch. All of them seat in a circle.

"Woah chicken!" Jimin squeals excitedly. "Tae, hamburger!" Jimin shows the wrapped burger to his friend who sits beside him, knowing that it is his friend's favourite.

"Let's eat!" Seokjin says and the rest starts eating.

Taehyung feels someone is tugging his shirt from behind so he turns his head around. It turns out to be Jungkook.

"Eat with me." The youngest says without looking at the elder. 

Taehyung happily agrees so he brings all of his food to the back. "I thought you are angry."

"I am. Don't talk to me."

So taehyung shuts his mouth. 

For 5 seconds.

"You know what?" Taehyung whispers with a full mouth.

Jungkook hums.

"I really want to hug you right now."

Jungkook who is busy eating the chicken, stops chewing. He lowers his head, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"You know, Kookie."

"Just eat and stop talking!" Jungkook says, gritting his teeth, still lowering his head.

"I used a wrong word this morning. I wanted to say that I-" Taehyung breathes in and out before he continues, "-am actually shy. But I've decide-" Again he breathes in and out. "-that maybe we can tell the members ab-"

"About what?" Namjoon butts in.

Taehyung is so shocked by the sudden interruption that the hamburger in his hand falls to his lap. AndJungkook looks up too sudden that there's a cracking sound coming from his neck.

"Tell us what?" Namjoon asks again.

Taehyung picks his fallen hamburger, trying to avoid from answering the question and pushing the burden all to Jungkook eventhough he's the eldest between them two.

Jungkook bites his bottom lip before he decides something crazy. Without warning, he tilts Taehyung's head up and pecks him on the lip.

Namjoon's mouth is hanging open. 

Hoseok's smile disappears.

Jimin stops biting his chicken.

Seokjin closes his eyes and then opens them back and closes and opens and..

Yoongi just continues eating but his eyes still on them.

While their managers, one of them is quick in taking a photo for the future.

And Taehyung's hamburger once again fells to his lap.

Even when their lips has already parted, Taehyung is still shocked and all red.

"He is mine. End of story. Okay let's continue the lunch."  Jungkook says as he lowers his head again. Who said he doesn't feel shy at all? It feels like dying because of too shy is not even impossible right now.

After that, they are bombarded by thousand of congratulations, questions and teases by all of them.

And they end up cancelling the practice for the day and decide to celebrating it at the karaoke.

--

2:00AM. That's when all of the BTS members with their managers reach their dorm. All of them are drunk except Taehyung because he is originally doesn't really like to drink. He's the one who called the manager to pick them up at the karaoke.

Taehyung carries Jungkook to his and Namjoon's room. He puts the youngest carefully on his bed and kisses his forehead before he gets up to leave the room.

But Jungkook grabs his hand.

Taehyung hums.

"Water.."

"Ahh, okay." He runs to the kitchen and grabs the red glass and fills it with the sky juice and runs back to the room. He also helps the boy drinks it.

"Anything else?"

"Kiss me" The youngest says as he purposely his lip.

Taehyung blushes. "I won't fall for that." Taehyung says as he smacks the youngest's forehead.

"Sleep with me." He clutches Taehyung's hand.

"No. I can't stand the liquor's smell."

Jungkook whines. "Sleep. With. Me." He insists.

"Kookie.."

The grip becomes stronger.

"Okay okay." Taehyung lies and the youngest immediately hugs him. "Aish sometimes I wonder who is the older one here."

"I love you."

Taehyung hums as his eyes become heavier.

"I love you." Jungkook says it again.

Taehyung hums.

"Hyung, I love you."

"Okay.." Taehyung nods weakly.

"Say that you love me too."

Taehyung laughs. "Of course. I love you too." Taehyung says and with that Jungkook finally let himself and Taehyung sleep.

A/N ; And here it is guys, a present for those who comment 'YES' on the comment section. So guys, I thought of another extra chapter on 30th or 31th December. You know whose birthday is on 31th Dec right? Hehe..