Chapter 7

Fantagio University

*RECAP*

"This is how fakes are supposed to be treated." Someone whispers in your ear.

How did she know?

 

-Before you enrolled-

"Y/N. You cannot get caught by anyone. You have to say that you're parents are large business owners or else, it'll be hell at Fantagio University." You look up at your mother's boss. You mom worked at the house of Mister Ji as a housekeeper. Your foolish mom said yes without hesitation when he offered you a spot at Fantagio University.

You didn't want to go to that university. You always wanted to go to Europe or America. Just somewhere far from this place. You were doing horribly in high school with Jinwoo and your closest friends leaving to wherever they plan to go. You actually wanted to help your mom in the house. But your mom being a mom, said no to that.

You heard that if anyone in Fantagio spots someone who's in third class, that person immediately becomes a target. There's a bunch of third class students, but if one catches the eye of the Queen or Kingkas that person's dead.

You never really understood why that was how it was. But whatever happened, you needed to keep an unknown and low profile. And of course, you couldn't get caught.

 

 

How does this girl know though? You never told anyone and you're pretty sure Eunwoo or Myungjun wouldn't have noticed. 

Then one person comes into mind. Park Jinwoo. 

"Would he have told anyone?" You say to yourself as you look in the bathroom mirror. Right after that unknown girl tripped you and reality slapped you in the face, you ran to the farthest restroom you could find. 

No matter how much you thought about it, Jinwoo has every reason to spread that fact about you around the school. He might want revenge. Might just hate you for some reason. Or might just want you out of this school. 

You sigh. "The first day of school and it's already going great for me." You make sure you cleaned yourself up and ready to go when someone literally breaks through the door. 

You notice it's a guy from the back of his head. "AHHHHHHHHH!!! GET OUT YOU ERT!" You scream as you grab the expensive looking soap bottles and towels to throw at him.

"OW OW OW OW. Y/N! IT'S ME! MYUNGJUN!" You stop throwing things and look at him properly. He a slime of soap running down his leg. You stare at it in disgust. He follows your eyes and see the trail of soap.

"EEEEHHHHPP! EWW WHAT EWW!!" He yelp as he hurridly gets a towel and wipes it off. "What was that!?"

"Soap," you gasp out as you try to stop laughing. He clears his throat and gets you to stop laughing. 

"Y/N-"

"Why are you in here?" You say at the same time. "You can speak first," you smile.

"Oh. I just wanted to ask if you were okay. Are you hurt anywhere?" he asks concerned. You almost melt into a puddle from his care. He really was nice.

"I'm okay and I just have a little bruise on my knee. But do you know who the girl was? The one who pushed me?" Myungjun shakes his head. 

"I never saw her before, but I think Eunwoo did."

"What?"

"After you left, Eunwoo went to the girl and they went somewhere." You nod in understandment.

"Anyway, do you wanna go back out? Or should we just stay in here until the bell rings?" he asks.

"The second choice, please. Wait...Did you say 'we'?" You look at him in bewilderment.

"Yeah. I'm not leaving you alone in here!"

"What if girls think of you as some ert?"

"It's fine. I already have a reputation of being weird. One time I started laughing during Mrs. Choi's class. Do you have her?"

"Yup. I have her the same time as Moonbin. She seems pretty strict. How did you come out alive?" You chuckle. 

"It was during this documentary we were watching and an onion fell in the background," he starts snickering at the memory. What was so funny about an onion falling? "So I was laughing quietly, but then it got really loud. Everyone was looking at me and people just assumed I had some mental problem and a weird personality."

"What about Mrs. Choi? How'd she react?"

"Oh her? She just smiled and shook her head. She muttered something under her breath, but I couldn't hear because I was laughing too much."

You widen your eyes. "Whoa. She actually smiled? Is she pretty when she smiles?"

"She looks prettier than normal. Not the most beautiful, but way better than the pinched lips and raised eyebrows she has all the time." You nod your head and try to imagine the scariest teacher you've had all day, smiling and looking young.

You spend the rest of lunch in the restroom with Myungjun. Then, the bell rings for next period. 

 

 

The day is soon over. The last two classes passed by normally and you decided to go to your dorm. You finally arrive in the dorm building. You see students coming in and out of the building. You go to the elevator, but just go to the stairs because one, there's way too much people and two, one out of the two elevators weren't working, so there was an even longer delay. You climb three flights of stairs and feel like dying when you arrive on your floor. You bend over to catch your breath when someone knocks you over.

"Oh! Miss, are you okay?" You wave the person off. 

"Yes yes. I'm fine." The person helps you up and you see that it's a male. That looks oddly familiar. "Um...Have we met before?"

Then the realization hits you. The caring voice and gentle hand. The chocolate brown eyes.

"Mark?"

"Y/N?" He widens his eyes. 

You look away and step away in shock, but he grabs hold of your hand. "Wait. Where are you going? We just met after like-"

"Four years, six months, and twenty days." You look up at him. "Hey. It's really you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Thank you everyone who subscribed to this fanfic and those who are reading and enjoying it! I'm so sorry for not updating as much as before:( I also can't think of any good ideas, so that has been delaying me too. For this chapter, YES I KNOW. I'M SORRY. THE GOT7 FEELS HIT ME. The ending ! Idk how I'm gonna continue this fanfic, so please leave suggestions or things that you want to happen down in the comments, so I can include them! Thank you once again and have a good weekend!