Chapter 10

Fantagio University

You felt like you ran for hours even though it had only been a few minutes. Eunwoo suddenly turns to the right and hides behind a ddukbukki tent. He had let go of your hand during the process, so you had no idea where he went until he pulled you with him just as your teacher ran past. 

You hear Eunwoo panting. You turn around to ask if he's okay, but you are way too close to him.

Too close.

You immediately step back, but Eunwoo doesn't seem to notice as he sat down on the curb out of tiredness. You sat down next to him and just stayed there without saying anything. The only thing you guys could hear was the loud talking of people who were eating and walking around. 

"Hey Eunwoo?" You ask, starting to get hungry.

"Yeah?" he replies, still sounding a little out of breath.

"What do you want to eat?" He makes a noise that seemed like a small laugh. You turn your head to see him already looking at you. 

"I don't know. You can choose." 

"Huh? But didn't you want to come here because you wanted to eat something in particular?" 

"No. I came because I thought we both needed to get some stress out by eating and getting some fresh air." 

You smile while looking around the tent to see what else there was. You see why Eunwoo brought you. There was a lot of food. Maybe too much food, but you would still be able to eat everything. 

"Then let's go! I don't think Mr. Choi is around here." You stand up and help Eunwoo up. He pokes his head out from behind the tent and look around. You roll your eyes and push him out.

"He's not going to be here. And if he is he's not going to recognize us." Eunwoo rolls his eyes as well and tells you to go to whatever tent you want to go to. You point to the tent that you were hiding behind. He nods in satisfaction and you buy two ddukbukki sets. It wasn't too expensive which was good since you weren't even in a wealthy family.

After you eat everything, Eunwoo starts walking arund by himself making you run to catch up with him. 

"Yah. Don't leave me. I have short legs you know." You complain as Eunwoo laughs.

After an hour of being there, you felt like your stomach would burst. Eunwoo left to buy some water for you and you were waiting by a tree off to the side. You felt someone approach you and you thought it was Eunwoo, but it was some old drunkard.

"Can I help you?" you ask coldly, trying to scare him off.

He laughs. "I think you and I would be a good match. Let's go out some time."

'What was this guy saying?'

"I wouldn't want to go out with someone like you, so get lost." You try to walk away, but he grabs onto your wrist tightly. You glare at him.

"I have a boyfriend you know!" That just makes him laugh. You could smell the alcohol from his breath. You almost threw up.

"That's fine with me. You should come over to my place," he grips your chin, forcing you to look at him. "We can have some fun," he starts pulling you and you try to yell for help, but no one looks your way.

"Let go!" you try to yank your wrist out of his hand, but it's like his hand is glued on. It started to hurt and you felt like crying. You had enough, so you bent down and bit down hard on his arm making him yell in pain and let go of you. You start to run, but he grabs your shoulders and pulls you, almost choking you. 

You're suddenly pushed by the guy making you trip over the tree root and falling. At the same time you feel him thrown off of you. You turn around to see Eunwoo punch the guy in his face. 

"Ouch." Eunwoo says as he looks at his hand. The drunkard looks pissed off and comes running towards Eunwoo making you gasp in fear, but Eunwoo dodges his punch and pushes him to a tree.

"You should be glad that I didn't punch you again. That would be a lot of bills to pay for my hand," Eunwoo glares.

You watch as the guy widens his eyes and looks at Eunwoo with a fearful expression. "Y-You're...FGS?"

Eunwoo tilts his head with a blank look on his face, making the man start sprinting down the sidewalk.

'What the heck is the FGS?' you think to yourself. Then you suddenly feel all the pain rush through your whole body. Your wrist was almost bruised and red, your neck was also red because that drunkard was literally choking you, your knee was bleeding, and to top it off, you sprained your ankle.

"Ow..." you squeak when you examine your swollen ankle. Eunwoo comes over to groan at you.

"You are so dumb. You know that?" 

You glare at him. "I thought he would go away. If I knew he was such a stubborn pig, I would've ran in the first place."

Eunwoo rolls his eyes and helps you up. When he sees you struggling to stand up, he crouches down in front of you. 

"What are you doing?"

"Get on. You can't walk with your ankle all swollen."

"No! You know how heavy I am?"

"Aish. Hurry up. What if we get caught huh? I'm blaming it on you!" You have no choice, but to climb on his back. Eunwoo stands up and walks out into some sort of park. There were only a few people walking around while eating. It's silent until Eunwoo speaks up.

"The water's in the bag." You look down to see a bag dangling from Eunwoo's wrist. You reach down and manage to get it without having Eunwoo drop you. You grab one water and drink it. Then you get the other water and hold it up to Eunwoo's mouth after opening the cap. He takes a sip, but you tilt it too much making the water spill into Eunwoo's hoodie.

"Yah!" he yelps after feeling the sudden cold.

"Oops. Sorry!" You quickly apologize. After a few more moments of quiet you decide to ask Eunwoo what was on your mind from earlier.

"Eunwoo? What did the man mean earlier? The FGS?"

He remains quiet for a second, opens his mouth, then shuts it again. He does this multiple times until you smack the back of his head. 

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Eunwoo shouts. 

"So you were listening to me when I said that," you accuse him.

"Was not. I heard Myungjun say that you were the same age as Moonbin," he replies as he hoists you up to not drop you.

"Fine. But you didn't answer the question!!" 

"It's nothing. How many questions did you ask today?"

You roll your eyes. "How am I supposed to know that?" 

"Uh.. Because you were the one who asked them?" Eunwoo retorts. You groan in frustration.

"If you're a year older than me. Does that mean I have to call you oppa?"

Eunwoo grins at your question, but quickly hides it before you can see his raised cheeks.

"Because if I had to call you oppa." you continue. "That would be disgusting."

"Yah. A lot of people call me oppa!" 

"So, you want me to call you that?" you smirk.

Eunwoo suddenly stops in his tracks. "Do you want to break your other leg next? I can leave you here to rot."

"You're so weird." You whisper to yourself as you wrap you arms around his neck a little tighter than before and Eunwoo's smile grows a little bit wider than before.

 

You start feeling tired even though it hasn't even been ten minutes. You notice that Eunwoo was walking through the park instead of along the road. You wonder why, but then you notice that it would be safer since you had a less risk of any teacher seeing you two. 

You feel your head bobbing down onto Eunwoo's shoulder, but catch yourself every time you do. Eunwoo felt you falling asleep and smiles to himself when you kept trying not to fall asleep. 

"Can you give me some water, Y/N?" Eunwoo asks. You tiredly grab the water, but before you give it to him you close you eyes and fall asleep. Eunwoo feels your head rest on his right shoulder and knows you fell asleep.

"So thirsty..." he mumbles to himself. He spots a bench in front of the dorm enterance and puts you down there carefully and takes the water bottle that was still in your hand and quickly drinks half of it. He carries you on his back again and heads to Myungjun's dorm window. He quickly finds the rope and pulls it with his teeth. 

Oh the things he went through...

Eunwoo looks up to see Sanha wave and drop the basket for you and Eunwoo to climb in. He steps in and tries to wake you while being pulled up. Eunwoo holds you steady as the basket sways around. You wake up just as the basket jolts from the force of falling into the window. You land in the room on you back and you groan in pain. You see a hand and you gratefully take it to meet Myungjun's kind eyes.

"Thanks," you say tiredly while rubbing your eyes. 

"You seem tired. Hurry up and go to your dorm and sleep," he says as he rubs your shoulder. You smile sleepily at him and nod. You try to look for Eunwoo only to see him already leaving. You sigh at his sudden coldness again. 

Before you leave, you ask Myungjun, "Is Eunwoo like bipolar?"

Myungjun chuckles. "He's just not warmed up to you yet. Good night!" He gives you a hug and gently pushes you outside. You hear the door close and you lean against it. 

"Then when will he?"