Chapter 3

Fantagio University

*FLASHBACK*

"Y/N!"

"Oof. Yah!" You playfully hit your boyfriend's shoulder. "Jinwoo....Get....Off....Me...." You say between giggles as he tickles you.

"Heehee sorry. I'm just really happy to see you again. I missed you so much!" 

"Yah. You saw me two days ago." 

"Oh yeah. But I want to see you everyday!" 

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

Now that boy was in front of you, scolding this other guy for bothering you. 

"I'm sorry. This dongsaeng of mine-" He finally notices who you are. "Y/N?"

"I-It's okay. He wasn't bothering me," you say before you quickly walk away. 

"WAIT!" You hear him call after you before you run down the stairs. You don't look back even if you almost fell on your face. You get out of the dorms and decide that being around the university was too dangerous since you had a higher chance of meeting your ex again. You get a taxi instead and head to the center of the city. AKA the busiest place of the city.

You arrive in a few minutes since it wasn't that far away. You buy more food than you meant to, but you can just share it with the few people that you know so far. It was a chance to get closer to them. 

After accidentally spending the whole day shopping, you arrive at your dorm around 9pm. When you open the door to your dorm it's completely dark. Again.

"Why is it so dark all the time? Is he some kind of vampire? Doesn't he feel suffocated?" You grumble as you search for the light. When you turn on the light you are met with Eunwoo glaring down at you. You're about to scream just like yesterday, but Eunwoo covers your mouth with his hand. 

"Your scream isn't very nice to hear." He removes his hand and goes to his desk that was very disorganized. The total opposite from what you saw yesterday.

"Sorry. It's kinda scary if the first thing you see is some guy staring down at you. Why do you keep the room so dark?"

"You already asked three questions today."

"What. No I didn't!" He sighs and turns around in his chair. But somehow it's moving in slow motion. You see his mouth moving, but you can't hear anything. You suddenly see flowers and a beautiful garden in the background.

"Hello?" Eunwoo waves his hand in front of your face which snaps you out of that trance.

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

"I said that you already asked three questions. 'Why is it dark all the time? Is he some kind of vampire? Doesn't he feel suffocated?'" He glances at you. "Did I hear wrong?"

"Oh. No you didn't."

"Good." He says. Then he turns right back to his work. You scrunch your eyebrows. 

"Aren't you going to answer the questions?" He ignores you then you remember that you were out of questions. You roll your eyes. 

"Answer my questions," you demand instead. 

"It is dark all the time. I'm not a vampire. I don't feel suffocated," he replies in a monotone voice, not turning around. 

"UGHHHHHH! Why am I not allowed to ask more questions!? What kind of rules are these!? Why are there even rules!?"

"Ask those three questions tomorrow." 

You laugh out of bewilderment. "Fine. Just so you know, I'm going to the dorm two doors down."

"What? Why?" That seems to catch Eunwoo's attention. You turn around and squint your eyes at him.

"Why can't I?"

"You ask a lot of questions, Y/N." He says, dully. 

"I'm a curious person," you say, as you grab the bag of food and head out the door. 

*EUNWOO'S POV*

Why is she going to MJ hyung's dorm? Do they know each other already? Why am I even curious about why she's going? Eunwoo groans. "You're turning into her, Cha Eunwoo. Don't ask questions." 

Eunwoo grew up being taught that asking questions meant you were weak. Which is why he tries to not ask any questions unless it's absolutely necessary. 

After fifteen minutes, you're still not back. Eunwoo decides to take a quick look down the hall. 'I'm not worrying about her. I just want to see if she's dead or not.'

Right when he opens the door, you come falling in... Not just in the dorm. But onto Eunwoo.

'Crap. Why is she so close?'

*YOUR POV*

You knock on the door to MJ's dorm. The guy from this morning answers. 

"Oh heyyy! It's you! The girl from this morning!"

"Hehe yeah that's me," you smile weakly from his voice. "Is MJ here?"

"Yeah!" He disappears back into the dorm and a few minutes later, MJ appears. 

"Hi! It was Y/N right?" 

"Yeah. I was wondering if you had dinner yet."

"Oh not yet..."

"Well you can have this for dinner. I brought it as dessert for you and your...um....roommate."

"Oh thank you! And Sanha? Sorry about him in the morning. He told me everything that happened. He's not very good with people he meets for the first time."

"HYUNG!" You hear Sanha scream from inside. MJ makes a disgusted expression which makes you laugh. 

"Anyway, we'll eat it well!"

"Okay! Oh wait!" He turns back around.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know Park Jinwoo ?"

"Ah~ Jinwoo? The kinda short one?"

"Uh...Yeah. I guess?" you couldn't really tell since you were short yourself.

"Yeah I know him. He's close friends with us."

"Us?" 

"Yeah. Sanha, Eunwoo, two other guys named Moonbin and Rocky, and me. We usually study together after all our classes end and get lunch or dinner together."

"Oh~ I see." 

"But why do you ask ? Did you meet him and fall in love?" He jokes.

"Haha, no. It's just that I think I know him."

"Maybe you should hangout with us sometime. If you have classes that are similar to ours. You can see if you know him and also get closer with us too! Oh and warm up to Eunwoo. I know that he isn't very nice at first, but after he gets comfortable with you, you guy'll be best friends!!"

'Yeah right. Not anytime soon.' you mentally roll your eyes.

"Yeah sure! It'll be good to make new friends, since I don't even have any at this school." You check your watch and see that it had already been 15 minutes since you've been there. "Oh! I better go. Enjoy your dinner."

"Okay bye! Thanks again!!" He flashes a smile before going in to eat.

You let out a deep breath. It would be nice to get closer to eunwoo, MJ, and Sanha and meet the two other guys he mentioned. But why did Jinwoo have to be friends with them? You could think about this later. You had to wash up and sleep soon.

You arrive at your dorm and grab the handle, but instead of just walking in like a normal person, you feel a force pull you in, making you lose your balance and falling. You grimace ready to feel the impact, but instead you feel someone under you, breaking your fall. You open your eyes to see a surprised Eunwoo face-to-face. 

'Crap. Why is he so close to me?'