Chapter 4

Fantagio University

You look at Eunwoo's eyes which are a big as yours. You quickly get off him and apologize. "S-Sorry!!" You pause then look at him as he gets off the ground. "But why were you opening the door? Do you have to go somewhere?"

He clears his throat. "N-No." Oh geez why did he just have to stutter. "I thought I heard someone coming in."

"Which was probably me....?" You look at him questioningly. 

"Yeah. It was."

Awkward silence.

"I-I or we um...I? Me should go to sleep. I mean I should. Go. Okay." He quickly turns around and heads to the restroom. 'CALM DOWN CHA EUNWOO. CALM DOWN. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.' He mentally advises himself.

A smile threatens to spread across your face. You never imagined Eunwoo would be so flustered.

The regular routine is back shortly after that incident. Eunwoo being cold again, helping Sanha with the drunk girl who you found out was Park Eunseo and you hoping you don't see Jinwoo.

The four days you have until your official first day in school are soon over. You feel extra nervous. It makes you feel somewhat better when you figure out that Eunwoo and MJ are in your first class. You have a guy named MoonBin in your second class, according to Myungjun. Then you don't have anyone until your last class which is with Eunwoo and Jinwoo. You choked on your water when Myungjun and Eunwoo told you. 

You took a deep breath. Everything would be fine. You walk to your first class with Eunwoo and Myungjun. You had looked around the campus the day before, but it was too big to memorize everything. Good thing you brought your map. When you get to your classroom Eunwoo immediately goes to a corner in the back and gets out his stuff.

"Aish. That kid." Myungjun mutters while looking at Eunwoo distastefully. "Y/N, you can sit with me."

You guys take a seat in the middle of the classroom. You look through your stuff one more time to make sure you haven't forgotten anything when a bratty looking girl struts past. You look where she's going and see that she's heading over to Eunwoo with her group of friends. 

"Hey Eunwoo." You hear her say. You almost scoff at how fake her voice sounds. 

"Aigoo. Eunwoo's surrounded by girls again," Myungjun says. You notice that he's glaring at the girl while she was slyly taking a seat next to Eunwoo.

"Who are they?" You ask.

"These girls that follow Eunwoo around every single day. It gets really annoying when we want to hang out and they come like a flock of pigeons."

You snort which makes everyone look at you and Myungjun laugh like a hyena. Before the students can send you more judgmental stares, the professor comes in. 

"Hello class! Take your seats! Did you not hear the bell?" The professor sets down his stuff on his desk and looks around the room. He looks straight at you which startles you. He grins. "I see we have a new face today! Stand up and introduce yourself please."

You timidly stand up. You can feel all eyes on you. "Um...My name is Y/N L/N," you squeak out. 

"SHE'S MY FRIEND!" Myungjun yells out. 

"Oh really? That's good since you already know someone in this class. Don't feel so intimidated, Y/N. I'm Mr. Nam. Some kids tend to call me Professor Eric or Professor Nam. Does that even sound good?" He scrunches his face and makes some girls giggle. "Well, we aren't that deep into the lesson, so you'll be able to catch up quickly."

You smile and sit back down. At least your first period class won't be too bad. 

The bell rings. "Alright class. The five-page essay on your life is due two days from now. I want these specific details in there!" He says while pointing at the board.

You dash out of the room in order to find your next class. You find out it's the class just a few rooms down. When you enter the room, everyone is already in their seats and the professor is already writing things on the board. 'The bell didn't ring yet....Did it?' 

While in your own cloud of confusion, you don't notice the middle aged woman calling out to you for your attention. 

"Student! Miss!" You look at her direction with wide eyes. 

"Oh! Sorry." The same girl that tried flirting with Eunwoo smirked at your alarmed expression. Why was she in your second period class?

"It's okay. Are you new?"

"Yes."

"Introduce yourself to the rest of the class then." She was the total opposite of Professor Nam. She turned back to the board and continued writing things down, not taking any interest in your introduction.

"Uh. Hi. My name is-"

The door suddenly bolts open surprising you and the professor and making some students roll their eyes. 

"MoonBin!" The professor shouts. 

"Heh. Sorry Mrs. Choi. I didn't hear the bell ring." He notices you, letting you properly see his face. 'Is this the MoonBin that MJ was talking about.'

He looked like a puppy and a cat somehow mixed together. He sends a small smile to you before heading to a seat. Mrs. Choi sighs. "Please continue introducing yourself."

"My name is Y/N L/N. I'm new here." 

"Obviously," you hear the flirty girl whisper to her friends. You glare at her then hear the professor slam her hand down on the desk. Everyone looks at her.

"Miss Jung? Please shut your mouth for once. I'm already in a bad mood from this morning and I don't need your extra commentary in my class." 

The girl flips her hair and faces front as some childish boys 'ooh~'. The professor takes a slow breath. "Y/N," she says sweetly. "You can sit next to MoonBin since you were both late."

You nod, not wanting to provoke her than she already is. Right as you sit down, Mrs. Choi starts the lesson. It makes you frantic and you start pulling out your stuff in a panic. You hear MoonBin chuckle. His hand grabs your wrist making you look at him. 

'Wow he's so handsome...' you think to yourself. 

"Take your time. I'll lend you my notes if you miss some," he offers.

You nod, not trusting your voice. You set up your supplies a little slower than before, trying to trust MoonBin's note taking skills. But you weren't so sure since he was late and by the others, it didn't seem like it was the first time he was tardy.

It felt like 20 years when the bell rang. You almost fell asleep. You hurridly put away your things so you can meet up with Eunwoo and Myungjun since it was a free period for all three of you. You head over to the library and wait in front to wait for the two boys. You first see Eunwoo. 

"Myungjun's gonna be a little late. Let's go in first," he suggests. 

"Okay." You barely say as you were literally trampled by tens of girls running towards Eunwoo. 

You nearly trip while getting out of the crowd, but a hand stops you from falling. You mutter a 'thanks' without looking to see who it was and try to find a free table in the back of the library. You find one after a few minutes of searching and put your things down. You decide to look around instead of waiting for Eunwoo in an uncomfortable seat.

You wander around and find an interesting book that was too high for you to reach. You jump a couple of times and finally get hold of it. You grin in triumph, but it quickly disappears as you see a couple of hard cover books falling from the shelf towards you. 

You grimace and put your arm over your head to protect your face, but the books never fall on you. You feel someone pull you towards them as the books barely miss you. 

"I saved you two times already. I think I deserve something more than just a small 'thank you.'" you hear a calm, familiar voice say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hehe. Even tho there's little views, are the ones who are reading this ff enjoying it?? Thank you for reading! This is my second ff and I hope it isn't too bad. If you do enjoy it and would like to know when I update, please subscribe:)) AND MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE!! <3