Chapter 2

Fantagio University

*RECAP*

"Oh! I'm Y/N L/N." 

He nods. "My name's Cha Eunwoo."

"I see." You look back up at him as he studies you. He's not just handsome. He's really handsome. He looks like he came out of an anime.

"Anyway," he seems to break out of his trance. "The rules in this dorm. First, no talking to each other unless it's necessary."

"Wait what!? I can't talk to you? But I'm new here."

"You can ask me questions, but only three a day. May I continue?"

Well, his face just totally fooled you. You immediately didn't like his personality. 

"Second, you must wash after me. I don't use things that people used before me. Especially the shower. Third, you have to be in the dorm before 11pm because that's when I sleep and I don't want to be woken up. Lastly, no friends over. I hate noise."

You scoff. Like you had any friends. "Ah~ I almost forgot. NO interaction with each other. Ever." He walks over to his desk and takes out, what you figure, his homework. You sigh and walk to your bag to get your toiletries. As you walk over to the restroom with a towel, toothbrush, and toothpaste, Eunwoo stops you. 

"Did you already forget the rules? You can't go into the restroom before me."

"Then hurry up and use it! I want to sleep!" 

"I didn't finish my homework yet."

"UGHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 

As you wait for Eunwoo to be done using the bathroom, you decide to take out everything of your suitcase and organize/ decorate a bit. You hang all your clothes in the closet that was empty and set up your bed. Right when you were about to plop down, Eunwoo comes out of the restroom. He flops onto his bed and browses through his phone. You dash into the restroom, wanting to sleep already.

While you're in the restroom, Eunwoo does some research on you. He doesn't want to appear like a stalker, but he wanted to make sure you weren't some serial killer or anything. You didn't seem dangerous or suspicious, but it never hurts to check. He finds out your birthday, address, parents and their job, and also your past records. You had pretty decent grades and you didn't live in a horrible neighborhood. It was actually the one where his friend, MJ lived. He quickly changed to another tab when he hears you come out.

"Um..Eunwoo?" He doesn't want to come out cold, but he really doesn't want to appear nice and soft hearted.

"What?" He answers in a monotone voice. 

"Do you supposedly have extra bed sheets?" He turns around to look at your bed. There wasn't anything on the mattress besides a pillow and a thin blanket. It got really cold at night, but he didn't want to seem like he was worried for you. Oh the pride of men....

"No. But you can ask some others on this floor. It's not curfew yet."

"But I don't know anyone here."

"That's why you can use this chance to introuce yourself. Duh." he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." You came out from your dorm in your slippers and pajamas. You regretted your choice of sleepwear. Why couldn't you wear sweatpants and a loose tshirt as your pjs? Why did you just have to have minion pajama bottoms and a donut hoodie? It did not match whatsoever, but at least it was comfortable. 

You sighed. "Where am I supposed to go first?" You decide to go to the dorm a few doors down. Four is the death number in Korea, so why not die now instead of later. Inside your dorm, it already felt like living hell anyway. You knock on the door. After no one answers the door for a while you decide to leave, but right when you turn around the door opens. 

"Did you need help with anything?" A male voice says. 'Is this whole school just guys?' You turn around to see another pretty decent looking guy. 'Is this whole school just handsome guys?' 

"Uh.... Um. I just-uh. Wait why did I come here?" you suddenly couldn't remember why you were there.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh! Sorry. I was wondering if you had extra bed sheets."

"No sorry...But you might want to ask dorm 358."

'358? Wasn't that the number of your dorm?'

"I'm sorry?"

"Yeah. There's this guy named Eunwoo there. He always has full supply of like anything really."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you for the information."

"No problem. But what's your name? I don't think I ever saw you here."

"It's Y/N. I transferred here this morning."

"Ah~ That's why. Nice to meet you! I'm Myungjun, but most people call me MJ." MJ extends his hand for you to shake. You shake it gratefully.

"Nice to meet you too. Well, I'll see you around!" You say good night and go back to your dorm. You storm into the dorm, scaring Eunwoo who was about to get ready to sleep. 

"Yah! Can you please come in quietly!?" 

"You have a full supply of everything?"

"What?"

"A guy named MJ said you always have full supply of everything. Overly prepared?"

"Well, I don't have bed sheets. That'd be weird."

You sigh. "I heard it gets cold at night...You don't have anything like it?"

He shakes his head. "Just sleep with jackets on or something. You already asked three questions." He hurridly says before you can ask another question.

"UGHHHHHH..." You groan. You jump onto the chilly mattress. "If I get sick, it's all your fault." You tell him before you turn off the lamp and go under your thin blanket. 

 

In the middle of the night, you wake up shivering. You thought you were still in your room back at home so when you spotted another bed in the room, you thought it was your sister. You walk over to the other bed and get under the covers. It was really warm which made you fall asleep immediately.

 

Eunwoo wakes up feeling a little stuffy. When he turns on his side he feels someone breathing on him. He opens his eyes to see you peacefully sleeping. "What the...." He pushes you off his bed with his foot out of half-shock and half-annoyance and goes into the restroom to get ready for another day of tiring classes. When he gets out, you're still on the floor, sleeping. "How is she still sleeping?" He feels bad for you as he sees you curl up into a ball because of the coldness. He uses his foot to drag his blanket over your small body. 

When you wake up, you're somehow on the ground with Eunwoo's blanket over you. "Oh no. What did I do? What if he gets all mad at me." You groan.

You stand up and get ready to go outside. Since you had three days, you decided to walk around your university for a while.

When you come out of the dorm someone crashes into you while you're trying to lock the door. 

"Oops. Sorry," a female voice says, but she sounds a bit drunk. 

"Oh. It's okay. But um....Are you okay?"

"Uh. Yeah I think so-" she suddenly falls onto the ground. 

"Uh...Excuse me? You aren't supposed to sleep here..." You shake her, but she doesn't seem to budge. 'I can't leave her here. But I don't know where her dorm is...' You decide to ask the guy from yesterday. If he was still in his dorm. What was his name again? NJ? KJ? Mungjin? "Oh whatever."

You walk over to his dorm and knock on the door. "Excuse me? Is anyone in there?" You hear footsteps. Then, the door opens, but it isn't the guy from yesterday. It's another male that looks a lot younger.

"Yes? May I help you?"

"Uh. Hi. My name is Y/N and I came over yesterday. Is MK or was it NK?"

"MJ?"

"Oh! Yeah! Him! Is he here right now?"

"No. He went to his classes. But what is it that you need?"

"It's just that there's this drunk lady outside that I don't know what to do with because I don't know her or where her dorm is or anything so..."

"Where is she?" You point down the hall at the passed out girl The guy sighs and walks over to her. 

"Noona...Why are you drunk again?" He turns to you. "Her dorm is 343. I can take her there if you aren't able to."

"Oh. Okay. I'll help you though. I don't want you to suffer and not help you." He smiles gratefully in response. You help him to put her on his back and you guys head to dorm 343. 

"Can you take out the keys? They're probably in her bag." You quickly find the keys and hand them to him. He disappears into the dorm and you awkwardly stand outside the door to wait for him to come out. 

"Oh. You're still here?" He seems surprised.

"I just wanted to thank you. This seems to happen a lot?"

"Yeah. A bit. But this is the first time that I actually had to take her to her dorm. It was always either Minhyuk-hyung or Moonbin-hyung."

"Hmm?" you ask him confused who those people were.

"OH! By the way, I'm Sanha." completely ignoring your confusion.

"Y/N." You reply. He nods. 

"Nice to meet you!" Before you can leave he calls your name again. You turn around to face him only to be met with his chest. Dang he was tall.

"Are you the Y/N who moved into dorm 358?" 

"Yeah. How do you know?" He stifles like what sounded like a laugh.

"Oh. I..." He doesn't say anything for a few seconds then shakes his head. "Just heard I guess."

You scrunch your eyebrows at his vague answer. You bid him a goodbye and turn to leave.

"Wait-" you hear him say before someone interrupts him.

"Yoon Sanha! Why are you bothering people!?" That voice sounded really familiar.

"Sorry Jinwoo-hyung." You stop. 

'Jinwoo?' You think with panic. 'Park Jinwoo? Ehh. No way. No it's not. It can't be him....'

And of course luck decieves you.