Chapter 1

Fantagio University

The tall building gives you an intimidated feeling. 

You take a deep breath. 'Okay, Y/N. It's your first day at this school. Don't screw this up.'

You had come into this school that looked way like an university rather than a high school. This high school was supposedly way more advanced than other schools. Way fancier and way more advanded teachings. It was a mix of a high school life and parts of college life. Apparently, they wanted to train you for college. The campus was like the Seoul University campus. 

You enter the school that seems pretty quiet for a few minutes as you make your way to the front office. When it turns exactly 8:30, a broadcast comes on. As you come into the office a young girl starts to speak through the broadcast. 

"Hello fellow students. How did you guys sleep last night? Did you guys have a good breakfast? I had a pretty good one. I ate the breakfast lunchboxes that the school sells...."

"Um... Hello." You say to the woman who is sitting in the front desk. She looks up from the paperwork she was taking care of. 

"May I help you?" She looks at you as she takes off her glasses and sets them aside. 

"I'm a transfer student. I came for my schedule and dorm?" Her face expression doesn't change as she nods and takes out a file cabinet.

"Name?"

"Y/N, L/N." She takes out a file with your name on it and hands it to you. 

"Everything you need is in here. Dorm number and the key, your schedule for this semester, and there's also a map of the school since you don't want to get lost in this place." She flashes a smile that sends chills down your spine instead of comforting you. "Oh I almost forgot. You don't have any classes until Thursday, so you have four days counting today to look around the school and get used to it. Also, we didn't have space in our dorms since you were a last minute 'addition' so your roommate may be a guy."

You face fell. Starting your first day off with knowing that your roommate might be some ugly, erted guy. "Haha. Okay." As soon as you leave the office you decide to go to your dorm since you had so much luggage that you didn't want to drag around all day. 

"352....354....356," you mutter as you try to find your room number. "Ah! Found it. 358."

You put your dorm key into the keyhole and cautiously open the door. The dorm is completely dark, but you could barely make out two beds. One of them only had a mattress on it which you figured it was for you. The other bed was made carefully and the neatest bed you had ever seen. 'Maybe it's a girl...' you hoped. However, judging by the dull colors of stationery and supplies on the desk, it was probably a guy. 'Hopefully, it's a guy that's neat and tidy that'll probably be nice and friendly...'

You throw your suitcase and backpack on the bed that's opposite from the one that's in use. You look around the dorm and see that it isn't as bad as you thought it would be. There were two closets and one restroom. Not too bad. 

After you look around the pretty small dorm, you suddenly feel sleepy. You take out a thin blanket and a small pillow you packed just in case you fell asleep in the car or something. You remind yourself to buy bed sheets and all the needed things to survive in a dorm. 

 

When you wake up, it's completely dark outside. 'My roommate still isn't here?' You look around for a light, bumping into all sorts of things while you look for the switch. 

"AH HA!" you say when you find it. You flick it on to see a guy right in front of you. You scream and back into a wall. 

"W-Who are you!?" you demand. The guy scoffs and walks towards you. 

"Who are YOU? This is my dorm." His face is closer to yours now which makes you realize that this guy was really good looking. 

"Your dorm? So you're my roommate?"

The manga looking guy squints his eyes at you. 

"Roommate? You're my roommate?" he says, more to himself.

"Uh...yeah?" You gesture to your things that are all over your mattress. He eyes your luggage before facing you. 

"Well then. Since you are now my roommate, let's discuss the rules in this dorm."

"Wait before rules, don't you want to know my name?" You already know that guy is pretty spoiled and arrogant from the way he looked at you from the moment you screamed and that he didn't even ask for your name. Wouldn't normal people ask for the name first and introduce themselves too? 

"No. But I guess it would be good to know," he looks at you expectantly. You stare right back at him, totally clueless what he wanted. "Your name?"

"Oh! I'm Y/N L/N." 

He nods. "My name's Cha Eunwoo."