ENDING

Fantagio University

Hello everyone who has been reading Fantagio University!

 

I'm really sorry to say that I'll be discontinuing this fanfic. I just haven't been getting any sort of motivation to write this story and I've had writer's block since like chapter 10. I realized that the more I write, the worse the writing becomes. haha.

 

I really appreciate everyone who has subscribed and sincerely enjoyed reading this fanfic! I'm going to give this another shot, so I will be trying to write a new fanfic! (Maybe Astro? Comment a group you want!)

 

Thank you so much to everyone and I'm so so so so sorry that I'm discontinuing this! I really didn't plan anything after chapter 15, so up to your imagination! I was meaning to have two endings, but personally thought Y/N had more interactions/chemistry with Eunwoo heehee.

 

I seriously promise that I'm going to be writing another fanfic instead of this one, so don't be disappointed:) 

I thought my writing was really poor in this. It got sorta better than Confusion, but in the end, both are pretty bad ahaha. 

 

If you want me to write another fanfic comment which group you want or just any questions/suggestions/anything in general!

 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS FANFIC AND KEEP STANNING ASTRO GUYS!