Chapter 13

Fantagio University

*RECAP*

"Chi~" you scoff and slap his arm. "I seriously thought you were kidnapping me or something. Next time, just tell me where we're going."

"You're happy anyway!" he yells and jogs to the enterance of the amusement park. He stops and turns around when he sensed that you weren't coming. He waves you over and you smile.

Maybe today wouldn't be as boring as you thought it would be.

 

10 minutes in the amusement park, you wanted to go home. You couldn't bring yourself to ride any of the rollercoasters. You never really went to amusement parks in the first place. When you did, you always rode the kiddy(ie?) rides. Why did you agree to actually go in? Moonbin had given you the choice to go somewhere else if you didn't like rollercoasters and such. But you somehow felt determination make you decide with the rollercoasters. 

Now you were inside with Moonbin looking at the viking. Your mouth falls open causing Moonbin to chuckle. 

"Can you even ride rollercoasters?" he teases. 

"Of course! What do you see me as?" you shoot back, but inside you were a little nervous. "We should ride something that isn't as extreme..."

"Once you ride it, Viking isn't that bad. You'll get used to it," he says as he drags you to the line. You try to protest, but you just give in. Plus, you couldn't pull away that easily due to your heart beating erractically, since Moonbin had grabbed hold of your hand. 

'Just breath. Nothing's there. Nothing's there.' 

"Nothing's there," you catch yourself say out loud. Moonbin turns to you, confused. 

"Um...There's like four rollercoasters surrounding us."

"Oh. Right ehehe," you look over to your hands still entwined. Moonbin follows your gaze and immediately lets go and coughs awkwardly. 

"S-Sorry," he says sheepishly. You nod slightly in response. 

Soon, it's time for the two of you to get on. Moonbin forces you on the end. 

"If you get scared, you can slap me, hold on to me, and whatever you do when you're scared," he smiles.

"I won't get scared. I just didn't want to ride this one first," you lie. He knows you're lying, but he nods anyway. You hear the rollercoaster shift and the ride starts. At first, you're okay and you feel fine. As the viking swings higher and higher, you let out small screams and next to you, Moonbin is having the time of his life. His arms are up as high as they can reach. 

You can't understand how he feels because he has his arms up then he groans and clutches onto his stomach. 

When the ride ends you hop off and almost fall over because your legs feel like jello. 

"Aughh," you groan.

"THAT WAS FUN! LET'S GO ON AGAIN BEFORE WE LEAVE!" Moonbin yells while you clutch your stomach.

"Are you okay?" he asks. 

It was almost funny how fast he changed from hyper to concerned. 

"I'm fine. Can we go on slower rides?" 

 

After five hours, you got used to the rollercoasters and rode almost all the rides in the park except for one. Moonbin was actually getting tired from riding so much, but if it made you happy, then he wouldn't hesitate to ride another one. 

"I'm hungry," you say as you pat your stomach. Moonbin looks at you with a smile of disbelief.

"You ate three sticks of cotton candy, two burgers, three drinks, and four pretzels. But you're still hungry!?" 

"Hey! You ate the cotton candy and the pretzels with me!" you defend. Moonbin laughs.

"Well, we can get ice cream," he suggests. He chuckles when he sees your eyes immediately light up. 

"CAN WE EAT IT WHILE RIDING THE FERRIS WHEEL!?" you look up at him hopefully. All you really wanted to do was to ride the ferris wheel at the end of the day. It was the only ride you two hadn't rode today. 

Moonbin chuckles and pats your head. "Yup. Let's go buy it and stand in line for the ferris wheel."

 

You skip over to the line after buying a cone of Y/F/IC. Moonbin has to jog to keep up with you. There weren't too many people in line for the ferris wheel so the two of you got on right after you got in line. 

When the next box came you hopped in making it sway and making Moonbin grip onto the railing. You chuckle at the sight. He glares at you playfully before sitting down comfortably in front of you. You look out the window and sigh. The city lights were so pretty at night.

"It's so pretty," you hear Moonbin say, quietly. 

"Yeah," you breath out.

"It reminds me of someone," you turn to him curiously and see him smile fondly as he watches the bright lights.

"Who?" 

He turns to you and shrugs. "Just... Someone."

You groan. "You like someone don't you? Your eyes show it all."

Moonbin chuckles. "It's that obvious?"

"Yup. I have quick senses in that area," you smile making Moonbin roll his eyes.

"Not good enough," he mutters to himself, but you heard the three words that made you scrunch your eyebrows for a second before deciding to ignore it.

When you get to the highest point, Moonbin suddenly turns to you. You feel his gaze on you unfaltering. You get too uncomfortable and sigh while looking at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" you raise an eyebrow. "Am I that pretty?" You jokingly smile.

You're taken aback when Moonbin nods. "Too pretty to be real."

You nervously chuckle, waiting for him to say that he was joking or something, but he doesn't. He just stares at you with a stupid smile that looked too good on his handsome face. 

"Moonbin," you tilt your head.

"Hmm?" he tiredly hums. It was getting pretty late and you guys did ride all the rides in the amusement park.

"Do you like anyone?" 

He widens his eyes at the sudden question. "What?"

"No! Like I was just wondering because you were thinking about that person earlier and stuff."

"Ha!" he exclaims making you jump and that causes you to yelp since the cart started to sway. "Be careful Y/N." He says through laughs.

"Back to your question though," he says when he calms down. "Yeah. I do like someone."

"Does she like you back?" you ask with curiosity. 

He just shrugs at your question. "I don't know. I still don't really know her. I'm getting to know her right now."

You nod in understandment. "I see. You should go on lots of small friendly dates with her."

"I do. Well, I just went on the second friendly date with her I think."

"Oh. When did you go?" 

"Today and before a few days ago."

"TODAY!?" You say in surprise. 

Moonbin nods. 

"Did you see her before we came?" you ask. He rolls his eyes. 

"You're smart Y/N," he says that makes you scrunch your eyebrows.

"Thanks...?" 

"But you're also really dense," he says shaking his head.

"Huh?" 

Before he can answer, the door to the ferris wheel opens. Moonbin sighs and gets out first. He helps you get off, but being your clumsy self, you trip.

You fall into Moonbin's arms and you realize the two of you look like hugging each other. 

"I'm sorry, but you lovebirds need to move, so others can get in and out," the worker interrupts. You widen your eyes and immediately pull away from him. 

"L-Let's go," you say barely above a whisper and quickly walk away.

Moonbin has to run to catch up to you and after that, a somewhat comfortable silence comes upon you. You spot the exit from a couple meters away. Before you can start walking towards it, Moonbin grabs onto your arm. 

You turn around and see him with a small smile. 

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"They do something before the park closes. I thought we should see it before we go."

You nod and Moonbin goes to sit on a nearby park bench. You take a seat next to him and look around. A lot of the people had left and it was really dark, only having a few lampost lights on. It gave you an eerie feeling. 

"Uh... Moonbin?" 

He hums in response.

"Am I the only one feeling creeped out?"

He chuckles in response which makes you feel more at ease. 

"It's a bit scary right now, but in a few-" he cuts off. "Oh! It's gonna start!!" 

You're about to ask him what he's talking about, but that's when all the lights start to turn on. 

The fountain lights come on and the lights on the bushes and trees light up down the row, one by one. To top it all off, fireworks are shot up high in the sky from a building. It was even prettier since the two of you were on a bench in the middle of a small garden. You watched how the lights on the bushes that surrounded you lit up with eyes wide as a kid in a candy store.

"Wow..." you sigh in content. "IT'S SO PRETTY!!!" You shout and turn to Moonbin excitedly.

"Yup. I love coming here at night," he laughs at your reaction. 

"WAAHH!!!" you yell and jump up from the bench. You start running around the fountain and spin around to see the pretty lights all around the park. You notice every single detail while gasping at the beauty of it all.

But....

You don't notice how Moonbin smiles at you lovingly. If someone saw him and you running around, they would think the two were dating. 

You skip back to Moonbin, out of breath and plop down on the bench. "Wow," you say and grin.

You keep your eyes on Moonbin when he stands up and looks down at you. He offers his hand and pulls you up. 

"Aw man. We're leaving already?" you pout. 

"I mean... It's getting late. But," he takes a deep breath. "I actually wanted to do something. And that's why I brought you here."

"Oh. What is it?"

'Just do it, Bin. You can do this. It's just a small peck.' he mentally thinks. 'No wait. I thought you were gonna confess first! What if you kiss her, but it gets awkward because she doesn't like you!?' 

'But even if you confess or kiss and she doesn't like you, there's no difference!' he mentally argues with himself until deciding that today wasn't the day.

"It's.... I wanted to help you forget about reality for a bit." At least that wasn't a 100% lie. He had wanted to relieve some stress off you, since you were new and struggled in a few of your classes.

"Well, it definitely worked!" you grin. You hesitate for a second before wrapping your arms around his waist, taking him by surprise.

"Thank you," you say, quietly and close your eyes.

You didn't need a 'You're welcome' or a 'No problem' from Moonbin.

 

Him just tightly hugging back was an answer itself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: AFTER A MONTH I FINALLY UPDATE A CHAPTER!!! IM SO SORRY BUT SO THANKFUL IF YOU'RE READING THIS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THAT PROBABLY MEANS YOU ACTUALLY LIKED SOME OF IT AND CAME TO THE END! I was very busy this whole month because of major tests and projects! I have a few other tests and projects left, but I will try my best to add at least ten sentences every single day in this fanfic. Feel free to leave any suggestions, questions, or comments in the comment section! I like to talk to my readers and it really makes me happy to know people are actually liking the story:) Thank you once again!