Chapter 6

Fantagio University

'Girlfriend?' You ask yourself. You finally catch up to what Eunwoo's trying to do. 

"Listen Jinwoo-" 

"Y/N, can you tell me later?" he interrupts you and opens his mouth to speak to Eunwoo.

"Excuse me? No I can't tell you later. I either tell you now or-"

"I don't want to see you talking to my girlfriend again," Eunwoo interrupts you and drags you away. Why were they all interrupting you? Were you invisible? Were they unable to hear you try to talk?

As he drags you towards the library's exit, you skillfully grab your bag while passing the table your stuff were at. When you get out, you expect him to let go of you, but he doesn't. You have to twist your arm and call out his name about twenty times for him to stop. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow. Yah! Cha Eunwoo!!" He stops abruptly which makes you crash into his back. He turns around to not see anything, but Myungjun. He then glances to see you rubbing your forehead. He almost laughs at how he didn't see you. You grimace and you rub your wrist. It turned red from how hard Eunwoo was tugging you along. You hear quick footsteps behind you.

A soft hand lightly traces over the red marks. You look up to see Myungjun.

"Yah! Even though you were protecting her, you shouldn't hurt her!" you hear MJ scold Eunwoo. Eunwoo scratches his head. 

"I didn't mean to..." he mutters. 

"Are you okay?" MJ asks in a softer tone. You nod giving him a reassuring smile before turning to Eunwoo. 

"Eunwoo? I get that you were saving me from a bad situation, but did you really have to say you were my boyfriend?" Eunwoo slightly turns red at your words. Myungjun's eyes widen.

"BOYFRIEND!?" His voice cracks, making everyone in the hallway turn to the three of you and making you snort. Now everyone's looking at you. Eunwoo clears his throat. 

"No hyung. I just had to say that because Jinwoo-sunbae was being bothersome." 

"Jinwoo? What was he doing?"

"I don't know. He kept grabbing Y/N and stuff. She seemed really uncomfortable. Don't talk to guys besides Myungjunie-hyung and me," Eunwoo says sternly. Myungjun and you stare at Eunwoo for so long in amazement that he starts getting creeped out.

"W-Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"Because I never knew you were so protective of people that you met for only like a week. You don't even care of other girls that you knew for years!" Myungjun says. 

"Same here," you say barely over a whisper. 

"I wasn't protective! And it's not that I care! It's just that....AISH! I don't know! Go away!" He storms off leaving you and Myungjun standing awkwardly. 

"Wow." you both say in unison. 

"I think Eunwoo may have a crush~" Myungjun sings. You feel your face turning red. "Oh? Does Y/N do too?" You glare at him and slap his arm which makes him burst out in laughter.

"No! I do not!"

"But how do you know Jinwoo? I remember you asked me about him before when you gave me and Sanha dinner."

"Oh. I knew him since a while ago." Sensing that you didn't want to talk about it just yet, he nods then suddenly takes your hand. You look at him surprised by his sudden action. 

"Since we only have about fifteen minutes left of our free period, I want to show you something that I think you would enjoy." Before you could protest, Myungjun starts sprinting off to who knows where, dragging you along. 

Both of you are panting when you arrive in front of a crowd of people in some kind of alley by the school. You hear upbeat music playing. The two of you push through the tight crowd until you guys are in the front. Your mouth falls open as a couple of guys do flips and amazing dance moves. 

The music soon ends and the small crowd erupts in cheers and applause. You smile and clap lightly since you weren't a very vocal person. Myungjun, on the otherhand, yells, "WAHHHHHH!" Then goes towards the guys who were dancing. He turns to the crowd. "That's it for today!" The crowd groans and they disperse quicker than you expected. You look around at the empty and sort of eerie feeling alley then turn back to Myungjun who's talking with two other guys. He glances at you then motions you over. 

"This is my friend, Y/N. She's new here!" He introduces you. You force your hand to do a small wave. 

"Hi. I'm Y/N. Today's my first day." 

"Oh!" You hear the guy in front of you say. You look up to see a pair of eyes that seemed very familiar.

"Oh!" You say in realization. MJ looks at you then to the guy in front of you.

"You guys know each other?" Before you can respond, the guy takes off his hood and nods.

"Yeah. I have a class with her. Do you remember me?" You squint your eyes, not quite remembering his name, but knowing for sure that you met him before.

"He's Moonbin. You probably don't remember him since it's like he almost doesn't exist in his classes." The guy next to Moonbin says. Moonbin playfully punches his arm.

"YAH. We sat next to each other!"

"Ah~ Right. I remember you!" You turn towards the other guy. "Who are you?"

He smiles. "I'm Minhyuk, but you can call me Rocky."

"Nice to meet you, Rocky," you smile. He smiles even wider making him look like a three year-old who won a fish at a carnival. 

"Well. Did you see our short performance?" Moonbin asks you.

"Yeah! You guys were good as always!" Myungjun answers for you. Moonbin shoots him a look.

"Ah hyung. I was asking Y/N." He faces you and straightens his posture just a little that no one notices instead of Rocky who snickers. "Did you think we were good?" 

You immediately nod. "Of course! I never saw people dance like that before! You guys must practice often."

"We do. But we can't as much as we did back in high school. We don't have as much time." You nod, understanding what Moonbin was saying.

Back in high school, you had so many friends that you would always go to small cafes and eat lunch with. As you got older and classes became harder, you chose to study instead of meeting with friends. You slowly grew apart from them and even if you did have time, you didn't want to hang out with them since it would just be too awkward. 

You wanted the friends. The attention. The love. The care. You only had Jinwoo, but he left you too. 

Now you wanted to start new, which is part of the reason why you transferred. You snap out of your trance when you hear it suddenly becoming silent and when you look around, the three boys are looking at you weirdly.

"Are you okay?" MJ asks. 

"Oh! Yeah sorry. I was..... thinking," you scratch the back of your neck. Rocky suddenly clears his throat and straightens his back making all of you stare at him in curiosity.

"Hey Minhyuk-ie," you all turn around to see a short girl skip over. She side eyes you and rolls her eyes. You already hated her. 

"Hi Jisu," Rocky says with a deeper voice than he used when he was speaking before. You try not to laugh for the tenth time that day, but it turns into a snort immediately. Jisu scrunches her face at you snorting and laughing. You try to stop and apologize, but you can't stop laughing for some reason. Moonbin senses Jisu's uncomfort and starts laughing with you. Moonbin wasn't very fond of her. They never liked each other in the first place for some weird reason.

​Jisu sighs and rolls her eyes at you two. "Who are you? I never saw you before." She fake smiles at you.

​"Of course you never saw her before. She just transferred a few days ago and today is the first day at this school for her," MJ scoffs. Jisu glares at him.

"I wasn't asking you," she turns back to you and smiles again. Why was she smiling? It looked painful. "What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N." You answer quietly.

​"She's the same grade as Rocky and me," Moonbin says coldly. You wonder why they're so mean to each other. But you decide that one of them will tell you when it's time. More like Moonbin would tell you when you get to know him better. 

"Oh. So you're the same as all of us besides Myungjun and Eunwoo?" You widen your eyes.

"Eunwoo!?? He's younger?" 

"He's one year older than you," Myungjun says as he laughs. "Why did you think he was younger than you?"

"Hehe. He looks pretty young for his age," you mutter as the bell rings for fourth period. 

"What's your next class, Y/N?" Moonbin asks you.

"Um..." You take out your schedule from your backpack and show him. He nods indicating that he read it. 

"Do you want me to help you get to your next class?"

"Sure," you answer. Moonbin walks you to your next class after you guys say bye to the others. 

"Well. I'll see you later?" Moonbin asks hopefully. You smile in reply and wave goodbye. You head into the classroom to see the drunk girl from yesterday.

You cautiously walk over to her and notice that she was alone. You plop down into the seat next to her. 

"That seat's taken," someone says. You turn to see the drunk girl turning her head to face you. "By my dead soul." She suddenly sobs.

You're suddenly taken aback. "Uh. Um. I'm sorry? I'll move so your soul can sit instead." You slowly stand up to find another seat, but the professor is already here and about to start the class. 

"Hello! Hello! Oh! Who are you!?" You look like a deer caught in headlights. 

"Oh. Hi. My name is Y/N and today's my first day." 

"Well hello! I'm Mr. Park, but you can call me Professor Park or Hyungshik if you aren't into the whole formalities thing." All your guy professors looked so young and puppy-like you noted.

"Take a seat!" He says when he sees you still standing. You sit back down which makes the drunk girl let out another sob.

"I don't have time for this today, Park Eunseo." Professor Park Hyungshik says. He turns around with a dead look on his face. 

The drunk girl or Eunseo sits up and glares at him. Well she has the nerve to glare at her own teacher. "You never have time for anything anyway." You widen your eyes. She had the guts

Your professor just sighs in response. "Well class. Get out your notebooks! I have another lecture today. Take good notes. There may or not be a quiz on this lesson."

Professor Park made the whole class fun and active that it didn't feel so long as your other classes. The bell rang after what felt like a few minutes rather than an hour and fifteen minutes. When you're about to leave, you notice that Eunseo hasn't left. You tap her shoulder making her turn around and eye you. 

"What do you want?" She asks coldly.

"Oh um...I just wanted to ask if you were the one who was drunk a few days ago and laying in the hallway of the dorms." She widens her eyes and tries to stop you from talking in between, but the professor had already heard.

"WHAAAAAT!?" You look up to see your professor stomping up the steps to where you two were sitting. "YOU DRANK!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT'S THE ONE THING NOT TO DO IN COLLEGE!!" 

"Oppa. No one can live without drinking alcohol at least once in their lifetime," Eunseo dismisses as she grabs her stuff and walks away.

"Oppa...?" you quietly question to yourself.

His nose twitches as he blinks rapidly. "YAH!" he yells while turning around. He turns back to you and quickly apologizes. "Heh. Sorry... Eunseo can be a little.."

"It's okay! I totally understand," you smile. "But..." he turns around to look at you.

"What did she mean by oppa?"

"Oh... We're siblings,"

"Oh really?" You must've looked really shocked because he lets out a "HAH"

"I know right. I can't belive it either."

'What was that supposed to mean?' you think.

"Well, have a good day Professor Park!" you bow. He says goodbye as you leave the classroom.

The day seemed so long as you were walking to the lunch area.

After you get your lunch, you scan the whole cafeteria to find one of the boys. You see MJ waving and calling your name and Eunwoo looking as embarrased someone could be. 

You're making your way over when someone shoves you to the floor making your food fall all over your uniform.

"This is how fakes are supposed to be treated." Someone whispers in your ear.

How did she know?